[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

Hmmm...I just saw a video n some pix of supposed to be YCY as Haotian filming, uploaded on weibo. She’s wearing the white dress standing with her hair fluttering in the wind n lying down like dead on the snow. Well....I will wait for confirmation.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comradessssss, chinguuuussss, I just saw a video where YCY was wearing white and looked like haotian SS. Anyone who has weibo acc, kindly check on Director Yang's update status:bawling:

Spoiler

Even tho its kinda hard to believe what I just saw recently, but it seems my previous post had became a reality. Two haotians? Two personalities. However, I believe this new haotian only appears for temporary and SYR will be back again once either one of the haotians have defeated/disappeared. This is only my guess. 

@n3bula please check your twitter acc, twin:tears:

@shrvirus hahahaha your rabbits look stress. What you have done to them? Feed them properly:joy:

no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937Feeling dizzy now, I better eat chocolate to light my mood. I want to rant but ranting to who??!!! May God bless you Director YangYang. 

So it's confirmed that YCY will play as a new haotian :sweatingbullets:. It's great, right? So the director stayed true to the novel, good jobs! #twothumbsupforher *sigh*

Hope everyone who felt down because the news stay strong in EverNight camp. Still huge chances that Yiren will continue acting till drama ending like @n3bula said YCY has already had new drama project this month, so her acting in Ever Night just temporary. Maybe just small screen.

Cheers up everyone! 

Oh no!!!! But I am waiting for more confirmation.  SYR!!!! My babe!!!! She was so beautiful in that white dress.  Hope whoever is doing her character just finish off with not more than 3 episodes.  Now there's going to be second haotian SS, MSS, YHY's scenes as fillers between them and NQ.:cry:

3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Oh no!!!! But I am waiting for more confirmation.  SYR!!!! My babe!!!! She was so beautiful in that white dress.  Hope whoever is doing her character just finish off with not more than 3 episodes.  Now there's going to be second haotian SS, MSS, YHY's scenes as fillers between them and NQ.:cry:

My dear comrade, lets put our worry away.. otherwise, our heads will go bald:joy: lets wait for another updates. 

@shrvirus caution, cholesterol! Dont eat too much chocolate:joy: you better BBQ one of your rabbits. Its more yummy:joy:

12 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Hmmm...I just saw a video n some pix of supposed to be YCY as Haotian filming, uploaded on weibo. She’s wearing the white dress standing with her hair fluttering in the wind n lying down like dead on the snow. Well....I will wait for confirmation

Yes I saw it too. I think she will only be Haotian for a quick period :lol:

11 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comradessssss, chinguuuussss, I just saw a video where YCY was wearing white and looked like haotian SS. Anyone who has weibo acc, kindly check on Director Yang's update status:bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

Even tho its kinda hard to believe what I just saw recently, but it seems my previous post had became a reality. Two haotians? Two personalities. However, I believe this new haotian only appears for temporary and SYR will be back again once either one of the haotians have defeated/disappeared. This is only my guess. 

@n3bula please check your twitter acc, twin:tears:

@Snow Guardian twin I saw it already and well from those photos it seems she is Haotian unless they are misleading us and then she turns out to be someone else lol. 

I checked Director Yang's weibo and nothing has been said by her nor by YCY at all. They should know by now that everyone found out. I saw YCY fan comments that those images should not have been leaked. If they had truly not wanted them leaked they should have taken measures to make sure no fans were around. They know we get daily bts. Not even YCY fans know much about it and I've read other comments saying she is only there filming a few days. 

So now I shared the link where NQ is desperate running around in snow yelling SS name and I think he also said teacher. So I'm guessing that is the scene were FuZi and SS ascend to the sky to fight? 

Now is SS wearing the white dress because she turned into Haotian and then went up to fight FuZi? Or is that her as Haotian after returning from the fight? 

Maybe YCY haotian is the one who fights FuZi then comes back down wakes up and gets up to walk and turns into SS Haotian? 

Or will we see YCY Haotian be the savage one and a few glimpses of her to show audience the difference. Then have NQ see our SS Haotian instead of YCY haotian? Like he did in novel he still saw his SS when he was tortured by Haotian etc. 

Could it be that s2 ends with Haotian returning and sets up for s3? If they do decide to change Yiren then she would no longer be in s3 or they could have two Haotian like my twin mentioned earlier. 

I like it when they stay true to the novel but I can't stand the thought of Yiren not being SS Haotian. Besides they were not true to novel in s1 and YCY is not plump like in the novel so why make the change at all? Yiren could pull off two different characters just fine. I need to have a talk with director Yang haha. 

Btw I just saw My drama list has put YCY as Haotian but under guest role. Do they know something we don't? 

Sorry to put such a long post but I needed to vent. If you actually read it thanks. Please share your thoughts on this everyone. 

@angelangie @UnniSarah @pad-hari @epinklyn  @thartie @kiara_bleu

1 hour ago, transort said:

Who updates mdl? Are they credible sources? 

I'm not sure but the shows I've checked on there have accurate information. Now I'm wondering how credible the source is. 

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sorry not able to think now.....lols need to rush on my works instead :( 

besides if they changed YCY to be haotian....i guess we have to accept it....from the picture posted i guess YCY is beautiful.....and of course SYR is as pretty in my eyes :) 

however if they set to change the cast because SS suppose to grew up and be more pretty there is nothing we can do it about it....

Hope you finish all your work soon. Yes if they changed our SYR there's nothing we can do. Still from my understanding Haotian isn't supposed to be prettier. She is ordinary, tall and fat haha. It is what it is though :(

I just hope they finish this drama without making us guessing for nx season, I think 2 seasons are enough to wrap it up. As for Haotian SS, let’s hope she can portray it as described, but I still didn’t see her being plump after transformation....

9 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

I just saw Dilireba’s name as main cast of EN2 on mdl, I didn’t know of any character Yue rin in the novel. Could it be a mistake? It’s just strange for her to appear at this stage as lead.

I saw that a few days ago. It must be a mistake. I don't remember that name in novel either. Yes as lead I highly doubt it. It could be guest role but even that is unlikely. I haven't read anything about it on Weibo. So I'm waiting for a reliable source to say it otherwise I think it was a mistake. 

Archived