[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, pad-hari said:

OMG SYR is looking so cute in 2 tile-ponytails.:kiss_wink: next to Dylan

I think these scenes are lanke temple fight scenes.

Song Yi Ren is soo cute with the pigtials :heart:

Nice to see more of SYR filming at last.

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

3rd sister 

OMG!  Third Sister is going to be so amazing in EN2 :wub:

The Chinese New Year greetings are cute especailly seeing my  Old Chao:heart:

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

Director YangYang also posted on her weibo regarding the Lunar New Year Celebration with the whole cast

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

Yes that was nice plus they had performances. Didi sang one of his songs. Does SYR sing? I saw her with a mic on stage with Hu Yu Xuan. 

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

any cuter, i will go and kidnap her :D 

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

2 minutes ago, pangia said:

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Glad Didi's mom got to be with him and met the cast and crew :)

That's nice his Mum was there. 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

That's nice his Mum was there. 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

I only recognize my favorite character everyone else I don't recognize. You're going to have to show me the cast pics with labels :lol:

Can someone tell me who the new members of the cast are? What roles they play? 

Boys will be boys :lol:

Whose the girl next to SYR in that picture? 

@angelangie help us out with the cast pictures :joy:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

looks like 3rd sister? not sure the picture a lil too blur for me to really zoom in lols....

Yes it is blurry lol. So still no release of the full cast list? 

I still haven't seen my Jun Mo:(

14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

My heart is already in a mess from that one saying. If I see another bts of SS and NQ being lovey dovey, my heart might just explode haha

Archived