[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

11 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

to novel reader

the story of  drama feels so fast-forward, do you think there will be season 3 with a pace like this?

Well the preview for episode 43 is out. It is not from the last page in the novel. So we have to wait and see how they do it. If we go just based on that preview they did not cover the entire novel in s2. 

1 hour ago, transort said:

Doubt there will be a season 3. Anyone know how many episodes for season 2?

There may be a possibility of a s3. There are only 43 episodes in s2. Let's wait and see. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a little disappointed that they are keeping the new actress as sang sang, yes she is pretty but song yiren is such a good actress with good chemistry with Dylan and at least for me the only reason I’m watching this season.

I was so excited about this season but unfortunately it’s not even close to the magic of the first one.

10 minutes ago, toninha said:

I’m a little disappointed that they are keeping the new actress as sang sang, yes she is pretty but song yiren is such a good actress with good chemistry with Dylan and at least for me the only reason I’m watching this season.

I was so excited about this season but unfortunately it’s not even close to the magic of the first one.

I havent been watching waiting to just binge it later ill be really sad if they replace Sangsang I know that they do in the book but im attached to SYR ansd like u one of the main reason to watch

50 minutes ago, toninha said:

Wait and see till the end to see what happens. YiRen is still there as Sang Sang. NingSang wise s2 is way better. There was hardly any Sang Sang in s1. Battle scenes starting around ep 30 are pretty cool. Plus from ep 27 or 28  up to episode 36 the few scenes that Haotian has are all with Sang Sang there as well. 

41 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I havent been watching waiting to just binge it later ill be really sad if they replace Sangsang I know that they do in the book but im attached to SYR ansd like u one of the main reason to watch

I can't imagine anyone else as Sang Sang other than SYR. Wait till the end to see if they replaced her or not. 

I've been wondering what "word" that NQ wrote for the talisman he used to defend Tang Dynasty against Chen Mou. Was it clearly written in the novel? From the English translation i remember it was described as having 2 strokes - 1 stroke is longer than the other. And considering it was used to defend the city, I did have a guess what word was used but still, is it explicitly mentioned in the original Chinese novel?

7 hours ago, dzareth said:

I've been wondering what "word" that NQ wrote for the talisman he used to defend Tang Dynasty against Chen Mou. Was it clearly written in the novel? From the English translation i remember it was described as having 2 strokes - 1 stroke is longer than the other. And considering it was used to defend the city, I did have a guess what word was used but still, is it explicitly mentioned in the original Chinese novel?

It's  

Spoiler

人 - also known as human beings

Can't answer about the novel as I didn't read. 

I'm usually disappointed after reading a novel and watching it turn drama hence for c drama, I usually depends on drama storytelling. 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:42 AM, mrsj3n said:

It's  

Hide contents

人 - also known as human beings

Can't answer about the novel as I didn't read. 

I'm usually disappointed after reading a novel and watching it turn drama hence for c drama, I usually depends on drama storytelling. 

Same in the novel. It's a recurring theme, very Ayn Rand-ish of Mao Ni. 

2 hours ago, visiopeia said:

Okay, i just watch Season 2 up to ep 15 right now and I got myself confused... (lazy to read other pages behind).. can anyone able to give me spoiler whether Sang Sang is the demon's daughter or she is actually goddess's daughter?

that's one will be explained in ep 19 , but if you insist for the spoiler...

Spoiler

Darkness = light

Hades / lord of deceased = Haotian

so Sangsang is both of those

like 2 sides of 1 coin.

so what Xiling worship = what demon sect / Huang tribe in grassland worship, they just dont know about the fact 

Archived