Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Wow looking by the trailer, it is full of actions! I have rewatched it over n over and still amazed for its special FX!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

i forget who is this man? anyone remember?

CPP's father, he lose to Fu Zi, and cant touch the land for years, he also accept prince Long Qing as his student after Long Qing defeated by Ning Que.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CPP's father, he lose to Fu Zi, and cant touch the land for years, he also accept prince Long Qing as his student after Long Qing defeated by Ning Que.

He's one of the bad guys, Chen Mou

Found this on Weibo, seems like a verified account but no idea if the info legit. Says mid-Jan for release, but that's like... Now? Lol

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4454209573378175

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh, the trailer looks very nice!

hmmm Chen Feiyu kind of had that edgy kid that lives down the block feel (sorry, im old), but this new guy is quite pretty and sharp. Not bad at all! 

I really like the way Yang Chaoyue looks!!! Song Yiren is a good actress and fits Sang Sang very well. My only ish is that I generally like watching prettier girls on screen...so I'm...very happy YCY was added to the cast. 

(Please forgive me, but I am a card carrying  member of the "likes looking at pretty ppl" club.)

• LOL 4

On 1/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, a_tumiwa said:

i forget who is this man? anyone remember?

That is Master Qishan. Ning Que takes Sang Sang to him in Hope's he will cure her. 

Screenshot-2.jpg

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you!:D  The trailer looks great but so many of the actors have changed!  it looks like Dylan Wang will be great as the new Ning Que.

Yes, he looks great. I see NQ when I see him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

That is Master Qishan. Ning Que takes Sang Sang to him in Hope's he will cure her. 

Ah you're right right, Chen Mou is the one holding out his finger a few times later in the trailer. 

6 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Says mid-Jan for release, but that's like... Now? Lol

Omg, can't wait if it's mid Jan release.  Also waiting for pillow book too.:wub::wub:

Does evernight 2 have a separate weibo or all the new posts are in season 1 itself?  Can somebody confirm for me?  Thanks.

52 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omg, can't wait if it's mid Jan release.  Also waiting for pillow book too.:wub::wub:

Does evernight 2 have a separate weibo or all the new posts are in season 1 itself?  Can somebody confirm for me?  Thanks.

its the same weibo acc they are using.....it wont be so fast.....wait for a bit.....however should be soon

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Ah you're right right, Chen Mou is the one holding out his finger a few times later in the trailer. 

Ah they both look similar, maybe after watching sometimes, i will easily differentiate them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah they both look similar, maybe after watching sometimes, i will easily differentiate them.

LOL they really do. But Chen Mou being Pipi's dad, that finger is the clincher. It just looked like they're attached to the same body haha

• LOL 1

17 hours ago, n3bula said:

I added Eng subs to the trailer.

Thanks again! for the English subs!  Feels so nostalgic to see the famous three knives speech again :D

• Awesome 1

I’m so excite for season 2 after watching the trailer, my only fear is that they change the actress playing sang sang later in the drama due to the story, Song Yiren was one of the reasons I loved  the first season.

• Like 3