[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, toninha said:

I’m so excite for season 2 after watching the trailer, my only fear is that they change the actress playing sang sang later in the drama due to the story, Song Yiren was one of the reasons I loved  the first season.

I think they may do something different about that than in the novel:

Spoiler

That actress is billed as a guest, and given that Sang Sang spends so much time in that incarnation in the story, I'm thinking they are downplaying it in the drama. Maybe one of those that the viewer still sees SYR's body, but in reality she's in the other body?

Alternatively, the drama may end after he rescues her from Xiling, which would cut out a large part of the story where she's in that body. 

We'll see! 

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess we have an air date Feb/3? @n3bula the writing a bit too small in the picture for to me to see.....why did they put the other girl next to NingQue as her roles wasnt suppose to be that big after all :/

According to the wetv account on ig, it's already on Jan 13

There's also a new trailer in the weibo link

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4460211752309295#&video

About why does Mo Shanshan get top billing along with NQ, SS, and Fuzi, I heard it's probably because the actress's name is more popular than other primary characters. But with the new trailer, it does seem they're playing her up, which is strange (dejavu from EN1 incoming) 

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes they released the airing schedule as Jan/13 however their poster is a lil bit misleading, we shall see tonight at 8pm they will released total 6 episode for VIP tonight

For sure. I can't read that, but it seems to match the Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday schedule starting on a 13th day? Hehe. What is misleading about it? I'm sure I'm missing something. 

I see it's only 43 episodes. Now I really wonder if they're finishing the story or not. 

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

For sure. I can't read that, but it seems to match the Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday schedule starting on a 13th day? Hehe. What is misleading about it? I'm sure I'm missing something. 

I see it's only 43 episodes. Now I really wonder if they're finishing the story or not. 

Yeah it is confirm tonight airing, all the stars announce it on their weibo.

50 minutes ago, a_tumiwa said:

they need to release an infographic poster about which actor/actress change to the new one

I don't think they want to acknowledge the changes officially like that, but we know the important ones: NQ, emperor, empress, Tao addict, flower addict, one of the 2nd story brothers (who was nameless anyway, 8th?) - anyone else?

The princess is not mentioned in cast lists, so I don't even know, did they get rid of her character altogether? I know it's small but she makes a huge decision that, well, I suppose they could make someone else do it instead if they want to scrimp on talent payroll *shrug*. There were already other characters in EN1 that were combined from the novel to the drama.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

they shouldnt have replay the trailer at all.... :/

I expect they're going to have to do this a bit to explain what's going on with the characters and plot for those that skipped 1. That one was a two for one, as Zoey Meng was also in it. It was jarring. 

Seems like s2 is special effects heavy... I wish they thad the same voice nq as per s1. And i hope that there will be a martial arts scene like the one in ep 6 s1. I miss nq and ss's sifus already (although i forgot their names) 

8 minutes ago, starry58 said:

So this is it! I was surprised of the air date!!

I can't tell from the trailers if Didi's voice is dubbed or is he using his own voice? Waiting on subbed episodes. Viki got license. Yay!!

CMIIW, but from what I have watched from Wetv app, his voice i dubbed. I wonder if there will be kiss scenes between the leads. I have not watched the season 1 yet. I am Dylan's fan and that's why I came to read a couple of pages of Nightfall, the original novel of this drama and I found there were quite many kisses between the lead characters. That is why I wonder if there will be many kiss scenes in this drama as in the novel or not. 

I'd watched the first episode and want to voice out my heart as EN's fan. 

I'm dissapointed with their voices (maybe dubbed) Man, previous NQ voice is still linger through my ears QAQ, blocked image of previous season, flashback and too much cgi in EN2

The only thing I like in first episode S2 are NQ being less dumb with his feeling toward SS :(

Archived