Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

I just saw Dilireba’s name as main cast of EN2 on mdl, I didn’t know of any character Yue rin in the novel. Could it be a mistake? It’s just strange for her to appear at this stage as lead.

9 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

I just saw Dilireba’s name as main cast of EN2 on mdl, I didn’t know of any character Yue rin in the novel. Could it be a mistake? It’s just strange for her to appear at this stage as lead.

I saw that a few days ago. It must be a mistake. I don't remember that name in novel either. Yes as lead I highly doubt it. It could be guest role but even that is unlikely. I haven't read anything about it on Weibo. So I'm waiting for a reliable source to say it otherwise I think it was a mistake. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er what happen?

Spoiler

SS being pulled by a giant golden dragon, Hao Tian found her and wanted her.

The entire story is on Chapter 674. 

While the naked eye could not make out the process, Ning Que could sense it because the Giant Golden Dragon had sucked up plenty of Great Spirit from him. When he looked up again, the Golden Dragon’s head in his sunglasses was not as dignified or bright but looked bloody, terrifying and greedy.

The night in the north had slowly retreated, the Big Black Umbrella no longer had to spew out aura. The connection between Sangsang and the night had been broken and the aura surrounding her had been purified. Dust and gravel danced in the wind.

Sangsang’s feet had left the surface of the ground, away from the ice and snow that were like white lotuses as she floated up to the sky.

The Giant Golden Dragon looked at her nonchalantly.

Sangsang’s clothes rustled in the whirlwind.

Sangsang flew towards the sky, towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Sangsang turned around and looked at Ning Que. Her eyes were filled with fear and her expression was of helplessness.

Ning Que jumped up and hugged her legs, wanting to pull her back onto earth.

But he could not do so.

Sangsang continued to fly towards the sky, bringing him along with her.

Haotian wanted Sangsang.

Haotian did not want him.

That was why while Sangsang’s body became very light, his body suddenly grew as heavy as a mountain.

There were two cracks, and his arms which were holding onto Sangsang shattered.

But he did not let go.

Since he had caught her, he would never ever let go.

He would not let her go even if his arms broke.

He would not let her go even if he died.

A faint glimmer flashed across his lashes and the earth seemed to no longer hold any attraction. Ning Que hugged on to Sangsang and with the dragon’s breath, they both flew into the sky and towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Their hair and clothes danced in the air, looking like two black flowers. Ning Que began to bleed due to the pressure of light, and blood flowed from the black petal, falling onto the Wilderness.

On the Wilderness, the Big Black Horse ran frantically, pulling the carriage behind it. It seemed to have forgotten its fear as it ran after the two in the sky, neighing in anger and sadness from time to time.

Ning Que looked at it and said hoarsely, “It’s so stupid.”

Then he looked up and saw a patch of light in the sky above his head. There was nothing but light and it seemed so pure, just like death. So, he knew that death was approaching.

He had made many choices in his life. Now, it seemed as if those choices were really meaningless. Just like how he had, at the last moment, chosen to jump into the sky to embrace Sangsang.

However, sometimes, choices were fraught with meaning.

He looked at Sangsang and smiled.

Sangsang looked at him and smiled.

Then, their bodies suddenly stopped, no longer flying towards the light and the sky.

Because a hand had reached up into the sky and caught hold of Ning Que’s leg.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

er what happen?

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

SS being pulled by a giant golden dragon, Hao Tian found her and wanted her.

The entire story is on Chapter 674. 

While the naked eye could not make out the process, Ning Que could sense it because the Giant Golden Dragon had sucked up plenty of Great Spirit from him. When he looked up again, the Golden Dragon’s head in his sunglasses was not as dignified or bright but looked bloody, terrifying and greedy.

The night in the north had slowly retreated, the Big Black Umbrella no longer had to spew out aura. The connection between Sangsang and the night had been broken and the aura surrounding her had been purified. Dust and gravel danced in the wind.

Sangsang’s feet had left the surface of the ground, away from the ice and snow that were like white lotuses as she floated up to the sky.

The Giant Golden Dragon looked at her nonchalantly.

Sangsang’s clothes rustled in the whirlwind.

Sangsang flew towards the sky, towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Sangsang turned around and looked at Ning Que. Her eyes were filled with fear and her expression was of helplessness.

Ning Que jumped up and hugged her legs, wanting to pull her back onto earth.

But he could not do so.

Sangsang continued to fly towards the sky, bringing him along with her.

Haotian wanted Sangsang.

Haotian did not want him.

That was why while Sangsang’s body became very light, his body suddenly grew as heavy as a mountain.

There were two cracks, and his arms which were holding onto Sangsang shattered.

But he did not let go.

Since he had caught her, he would never ever let go.

He would not let her go even if his arms broke.

He would not let her go even if he died.

A faint glimmer flashed across his lashes and the earth seemed to no longer hold any attraction. Ning Que hugged on to Sangsang and with the dragon’s breath, they both flew into the sky and towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Their hair and clothes danced in the air, looking like two black flowers. Ning Que began to bleed due to the pressure of light, and blood flowed from the black petal, falling onto the Wilderness.

On the Wilderness, the Big Black Horse ran frantically, pulling the carriage behind it. It seemed to have forgotten its fear as it ran after the two in the sky, neighing in anger and sadness from time to time.

Ning Que looked at it and said hoarsely, “It’s so stupid.”

Then he looked up and saw a patch of light in the sky above his head. There was nothing but light and it seemed so pure, just like death. So, he knew that death was approaching.

He had made many choices in his life. Now, it seemed as if those choices were really meaningless. Just like how he had, at the last moment, chosen to jump into the sky to embrace Sangsang.

However, sometimes, choices were fraught with meaning.

He looked at Sangsang and smiled.

Sangsang looked at him and smiled.

Then, their bodies suddenly stopped, no longer flying towards the light and the sky.

Because a hand had reached up into the sky and caught hold of Ning Que’s leg.

@angelangie It is what @epinklyn said but there's also others saying it can be the part when 

Spoiler

Haotian SS is leaving NQ to go back to her kingdom and he is trying to hold on to her so she doesn't leave. 

So I'm not sure which it is for sure. What do you guys think? 

• Like 3

The weather is so extreme.  Either it's too cold or too hot.  Awww, fighting!!!!!

Edit:

Can somebody shed light as to who is Liu Bai?  Thanks.

Edited by pad-hari
Added question
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, pad-hari said:

The weather is so extreme.  Either it's too cold or too hot.  Awww, fighting!!!!!

Edit:

Can somebody shed light as to who is Liu Bai?  Thanks.

yes being artist is never easy....

they either film in extreme cold or extreme hotness.... not to mention sometimes the clothes they are wearing is not fit for the weather 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After I got informed that DD will be in EN2, I watched the first season and dang I am so excited for season 2. I fell in love with Arthur, but I can't wait to see DD in this one. I'm so glad it's finished. New to Chinese drama, so how long does it take to film a drama of over 30+ episodes?

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, Imqueenz said:

After I got informed that DD will be in EN2, I watched the first season and dang I am so excited for season 2. I fell in love with Arthur, but I can't wait to see DD in this one. I'm so glad it's finished. New to Chinese drama, so how long does it take to film a drama of over 30+ episodes?

Welcome to the forum @Imqueenz. Excited to see Didi as well. 

MG was 49 ep and it took 4 months to film