[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

Let’s not mix other cp into this forum coz I’ve had enough drama already abt cp wars. They r just immature fans n failed to understand that actor/actress is just doing their job. Not all cp fans r bad, so pls let us not start here too. Just hv fun talking abt this drama n their characters only. 

Every cp fans r bound to talk bad each time their fave is paired with new co star, not gonna end. Even Ashes of Love cp got so much flak frm fans of both and new cp they r paired with, so let them be. 

On another note, frm the new vid director yy shared, SS in white, I presume she is already Haotian but why is she not plump as in the novel describes? It must hurt to walk barefoot on snow like that, with normal clothing, all for making good drama. Also, the cameraman, I saw one dangling on a wire from high up shooting towards PP’s scene. They really r brave, hope everything goes smoothly till end.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

But some fans said, Mao Ni only has a little involvement in decision making. In fact, in production team, Director and Screenwriter have more power as decision makers than the original writer. Hopefully, the aunties would repent and will take into a serious consideration of fans's feedback and complaint about the s1 for having MSS's scenes too much. She kinda made her role stronger than the female lead.   

Btw, we finally can see bts video where Haotian SS walking on the snow with her barefeet. She has a long hair, wearing whole white and soooooooooo beautiful and looks elegant princess:heart::heart::heart: I suddenly remember NQ did describe her as the most honored princess in the novel.. the scene where he is watching her sleeping at that time.. yes, SS is so beautifulllll in white....:wub::wub:

We should send this article to those possessive fans... damn, I heard SOME of dyshen's fans bullying SYR so badly in IG and other social media.. only because Dylan is currently working with SYR. Those fans got jealous, angry and said shenyue is much better than SYR. I wonder if they are having mental problems??? How dare they are bullying our Sangsang! :rage: *Im preparing grenades*

What’s with the hate for MSS? She didn’t have more screen time compared to SS. MSS was in eps. 32-49. Bits and pieces, just that some scenes more memorable. If the drama didn’t develop the relationship NQ-MSS had, it wouldn’t have highlighted what SS meant to NQ. Technically SS fans should be thankful for that. 

30 minutes ago, transort said:

What’s with the hate for MSS? She didn’t have more screen time compared to SS. MSS was in eps. 32-49. Bits and pieces, just that some scenes more memorable. If the drama didn’t develop the relationship NQ-MSS had, it wouldn’t have highlighted what SS meant to NQ. Technically SS fans should be thankful for that. 

I dont hate her in person but only her character in the drama. I cant help my self to dislike her. Just like your opinion towards SS. Nope, I dont feel thankful for her unnecessary scenes at all especially after NQ broke up with MSS and he cried after reading her letter which is this scene is totally different with the novel and mislead the viewers about his feeling towards both SS-MSS.  Therefore, many people blamed SS and thought she was forcing NQ to leave MSS which is not the case.  

55 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Let’s not mix other cp into this forum coz I’ve had enough drama already abt cp wars. They r just immature fans n failed to understand that actor/actress is just doing their job. Not all cp fans r bad, so pls let us not start here too. Just hv fun talking abt this drama n their characters only. 

Every cp fans r bound to talk bad each time their fave is paired with new co star, not gonna end. Even Ashes of Love cp got so much flak frm fans of both and new cp they r paired with, so let them be. 

On another note, frm the new vid director yy shared, SS in white, I presume she is already Haotian but why is she not plump as in the novel describes? It must hurt to walk barefoot on snow like that, with normal clothing, all for making good drama. Also, the cameraman, I saw one dangling on a wire from high up shooting towards PP’s scene. They really r brave, hope everything goes smoothly till end.

Yes, I agree with you. But, the bully and hates towards SYR is like an endless topic for the haters. I have also had enough reading those bad and hateful comments about SYR. 

Calm down @transort, I too enjoyed MSS n NQ’s scene. Seeing him giddy liking a girl for first time and realising in the end who is more important to him. I like YHY the most n was sad that the original actress didn’t return, she is great as YHY but still hope the new one can do better as YHY too. 

@Snow Guardian, I understand but sometimes u can just ignore those haters whatever they gonna say. Do u think Dyshen or them individually didn’t get hate too? U should read weibo’s black gossip(blx), ughhh, so many terrible things ppl say abt every actor/actress. Just ship whoever u like n ignore the bad. U’ll b happier as I did after going into many cps n facing many wars. Important thing is ur actor/actress succeeds in their career and grow to be a respected person, loved by his/her fans. U can b angry but let them kill each other,:)

10 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Calm down @transort, I too enjoyed MSS n NQ’s scene. Seeing him giddy liking a girl for first time and realising in the end who is more important to him. I like YHY the most n was sad that the original actress didn’t return, she is great as YHY but still hope the new one can do better as YHY too. 

@Snow Guardian, I understand but sometimes u can just ignore those haters whatever they gonna say. Do u think Dyshen didn’t get hate too? Just ship whoever u like n ignore the bad. U’ll b happier as I did after going into many cps n facing many wars. Important thing is ur actor/actress succeeds in their career and grow to be a respected person, loved by his/her fans. U can b angry but let them kill each other,:)

I am Ningsang's hardcore and I am not really interested with other cp or talking about other cp:D its just that I have started getting sick with the bully. I read their comments but I dont join the haters killing each other:lol: I prefer cultivating in the mountain. 

Wow, I cant believe you also like YHY too. I like this little red fish:wub: I also hope for the same thing, the new YHY can do better and can catch viewers attention. 

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

Hi guys. So does anyone know what director Yang said about Yiren when she's in white? I read something about two Haotian? I'm confused. Does any one know? @angelangie @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah @pad-hari

Maybe someone who speaks Mandarin? 

I also just heard about this news a few mins ago. The director did mention on the video about a mysterious girl as Haotian SS. There might be two haotians at the same time. Get prepared guys! However, I believe SYR would be still around after changing. It was mentioned on director's weibo. I dont have weibo acc, so I dont follow her updates closely.  

2 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I also just heard it few mins ago. The director did mention on the video about a mysterious girl as Haotian SS. There might be two haotians at the same time. Get prepared guys! However, I believe SYR would be still around after changing. It was mentioned on director's weibo. I dont have weibo acc, so I dont follow her updates closely.  

How can there be two? As long as SYR stays I'll be fine. Still it's so confusing 

3 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Tq @n3bula for the vids.

Ppl on weibo r guessing that SS will b played by Yang Chao yue but it’s just their guess. Nothing for sure.

You are welcome. 

From what I heard Yang Chao Yue only had a small role. At first her fans thought she'd be Haotian but then they said she had a small role in EN.  Plus she has a new drama already with Kan Kan

i respect everyone’s opinions on MSS and SS as I’m a fan of both. Just don’t like fanatic fans attacking one or the other. Each have their storyline with NQ so let’s just respect that. I speak from just a drama POV, never read the novel. 

If yang chao chao Yue plays SS then who plays YHY? Wasn’t the rumor that Yang Chao playing YHY?

@transortI already mentioned before YHY character is now played by a new actress Liu Kejun, u can see her in the vid shared above.

Yes, yCY is now bz filming new drama. Those r just ppl guessing on Weibo, so no need to take it seriously until we see n confirmed by director. I am not really surprised with so many new actor/actress taking over original characters, maybe Haotian SS will leave her body to stay in mortal world as SS. Who knows.

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

How can there be two? As long as SYR stays I'll be fine. Still it's so confusing 

hey twin, here is my prediction. It would be not 100% correct. I've just predicted it based on how the bts videos had shown to us and then combined them with the novel:P

Spoiler

The director said on the vid that she will keep that mysterious girl a secret for now which led many people were guessing it is Yang Chao Yue who will play as Haotian SS. After hearing today news, I have guess that all the bts videos that we have seen until today was actually human SS and not completely Haotian SS. You still remember how the novel wrote about how human SS turned into Haotian SS? she was slowly acted indifferent and her behavior started to change bit by bit. But, the most obvious one was when she was on the carriage with Fuzi and NQ. I think, that is how the screenwriter wanted to show it to us in the drama... so, all the bts videos that we had seen where human SS started act indifferent, started from NQ was asking SS to get up from her seat while he was holding her hand but SS didnt move at all from her seat and looked like a statue.. I guess, that was one of the scenes where human SS started to turn into Haotian. You still remember about our discussion with @pad-hari a while ago that I made a guess that haotian SS might have  two personalities? 

@n3bula, wow!!! TKS for the updates.  The fighting scenes look so sophisticated. Omg!!! Long Qing is so handsome in t-shirt.  They are all travelling by train to Urumqi city.  

I have no idea about Haotian SS.  I have yet to restart reading the novel.  So I hope @SG give us a clear picture.  :wub:

SYR is so pretty in white.:kiss_wink:

Edit: And here we go, she did gave us an explanation.  Sorry @SG, I think I have to go back to our private discussion posts to recollect what we have discussed:cry:

49 minutes ago, transort said:

i respect everyone’s opinions on MSS and SS as I’m a fan of both. Just don’t like fanatic fans attacking one or the other. Each have their storyline with NQ so let’s just respect that. I speak from just a drama POV, never read the novel. 

If yang chao chao Yue plays SS then who plays YHY? Wasn’t the rumor that Yang Chao playing YHY?

I am speaking from my point of view about the comparison of the scenes between NQ-SS and NQ-MSS made by the production team/director and NOT ATTACKING anyone. Please read my post carefully before you make any judgment and comment. I awared that you are MSS's shipper and now you claim you are a fan of both and calling me a fanatic fan. You also mentioned few days ago that you are a novel reader and now you claim you never read the novel. Your comments and your reaction are totally different. If you respect other people opinion, you wont react that way and called other people fanatic without reading my previous post properly.  We are here to agree to disagree. Let's end this topic. Its kinda boring.  

32 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

hey twin, here is my prediction. It would be not 100% correct. I've just predicted it based on how the bts videos had shown to us and then combined them with the novel:P

Reveal hidden contents

The director said on the vid that she will keep that mysterious girl a secret for now which led many people were guessing it is Yang Chao Yue who will play as Haotian SS. After hearing today news, I have guess that all the bts videos that we have seen until today was actually human SS and not completely Haotian SS. You still remember how the novel wrote about how human SS turned into Haotian SS? she was slowly acted indifferent and her behavior started to change bit by bit. But, the most obvious one was when she was on the carriage with Fuzi and NQ. I think, that is how the screenwriter wanted to show it to us in the drama... so, all the bts videos that we had seen where human SS started act indifferent, started from NQ was asking SS to get up from her seat while he was holding her hand but SS didnt move at all from her seat and looked like a statue.. I guess, that was one of the scenes where human SS started to turn into Haotian. You still remember about our discussion with @pad-hari a while ago that I made a guess that haotian SS might have  two personalities? 

Yes I remember. 

We shall find out soon when more bts is released. 

Haotian SS clothing is not white in the novel from what I remember 

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@n3bula, wow!!! TKS for the updates.  The fighting scenes look so sophisticated. Omg!!! Long Qing is so handsome in t-shirt.  They are all travelling by train to Urumqi city.  

I have no idea about Haotian SS.  I have yet to restart reading the novel.  So I hope @SG give us a clear picture.  :wub:

SYR is so pretty in white.:kiss_wink:

Edit: And here we go, she did gave us an explanation.  Sorry @SG, I think I have to go back to our private discussion posts to recollect what we have discussed:cry:

You know what comrade, I have started fell in love with Kris Sun!! I just realised that he is sooooo handsome (on/off camera):tounge_xd:

Even his make up as evil Long Qing is very eye catching! My habit of liking beautiful and handsome bad-asses is still there (haotian SS, YHY, Xia Hao, and now LQ):joy:

Archived