[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

9 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Hello. I like SS mature look as well. I don't doubt in Dylan's acting skills. I'm sure he will do an awesome job. He looks great on bts footage. 

It was said EN post production would take 8 months. Initially it was said EN s2 would air June 2020 but now seems they will air by end of January 2020. We have to wait for confirmation though. If it airs in January then we will have the trailer soon. 

Thanks for the info. 

I'm not too familiar with DW other than him being in Meteor Garden. I love SS and hopefully she's has a more prominent presense in S2, especially w/NQ. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Thanks for the info. 

I'm not too familiar with DW other than him being in Meteor Garden. I love SS and hopefully she's has a more prominent presense in S2, especially w/NQ. 

You're welcome. DIdi is good you'll see. S2 focuses on NingSang so we will see more of SS unlike s1. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2019 at 12:37 PM, n3bula said:

@starry58 thanks. Seeing Didi makes me feel even more excited. :)

Look at him the expression he makes. I'm telling you Didi is going to be an awesome NQ. He has talent to bring out different emotions with his beautiful eyes. 

I totally agree!!! I am too excited.  

On 8/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, Ayu Rashid said:

Finished reading the novel. Made me wonder how they squeeze everything in s2 if it’s the ending, just too many events happened after they ran away. 

Is the novel completely translated already?

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

ever night is visible on the Tencent App, just no airing date

i always hope that EverNight2 is produced by iqiyi , not tencent

the international english app version of iqiyi is far better than tencent, far more serious , the tencent international app is suckz , they dont have many dramas unlike iqiyi, and they rarely update new drama

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

This looks interesting^^!! Would I need to watch Ever Night 1 before this one?

I highly recommend u to watch season1 bcos everything about it is just great!, my only disappointment is CFY did not get to reprise his role for season 2, i hope DW will do NingQue justice.

23 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Where is the trailer?  The poster is really awesome! I can see the dragon. They surely need a very good visual FX for this.

It's posted in the cfensi blog.  Anyhow I LL post it one more time.

Cr:uploader

Archived