Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:
  Hide contents

i see and who is Ning Que?

Spoiler

From what's shown in the drama, Ning Que is just an ordinary individual with special martial arts cultivation potential.

The other characters singled him out as the devil but there's been no solid proof of that yet.

Guess we'll find out in season 2..

21 minutes ago, FightSphere457 said:
  Hide contents

From what's shown in the drama, Ning Que is just an ordinary individual with special martial arts cultivation potential.

The other characters singled him out as the devil but there's been no solid proof of that yet.

Guess we'll find out in season 2..

Spoiler

I thought he was related to hades like the hades child defender or knight or something how about in the books is ning que just normal? 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, n3bula said:

I noticed how she was listed 4th but honestly I think she is listed like that because Haotian is an important role. After all SS is part of her. In my opinion filming 14 days doesn't equal to major screen time considering they filmed for 4 months. I think it's because YCY is so "popular" so they promote her a lot. Especially since her girl band comes from Tencent. YBY as MSS doesn't have that much screen time either if they follow the novel. I think the most important characters were Eldest bro, Jun Mo, 3rd sister, LQ and Ye Hongyu. They didn't even list them as main cast which I thought was crazy. LQ is one of the villains. I don't know what they are thinking anymore.

All I ask.is for the series to end with NQ and Yiren as Haotian SS that's it. I'm not asking for much lol. 

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently.

I see another formation in MyDramalist

There are NQ, SS, LQ, YHY as the main role, plus CPP father (new char in EN2?)

Haotian is just a guest role.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Finished reading the novel. Made me wonder how they squeeze everything in s2 if it’s the ending, just too many events happened after they ran away. 

i think i have heard somewhere that there are total 3 seasons

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Ever Night2 wishes every a Happy Autumn day with both NingSang picture....first times seeing this....they look pretty together :) 

They sure look adorable together. The chemistry is definitely there and I am so excited to see them as NingSang! My babies :wub:

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Hello guys. Just wanted to ask you to please vote for Yiren if you have a weibo account. She is nominated for an award for her role as Sang Sang. :)

Thanks for posting.  :grin:Awww!  I'm so pleased for her.  She deserves the recognition.  Unfortunately, I don't have a weibo account but I hope she gets lots of votes.

16 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks for posting.  :grin:Awww!  I'm so pleased for her.  She deserves the recognition.  Unfortunately, I don't have a weibo account but I hope she gets lots of votes.

No worries. Thanks.

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

I love SS mature look in S2. I miss CFY as NQ so much. I have to see how DW fairs as NQ.

Is there an official air date for ENS2? Cant believe it's already been a year since S1 aired. Everything feels so nostalgic :tears: after a rewatch.

Hello. I like SS mature look as well. I don't doubt in Dylan's acting skills. I'm sure he will do an awesome job. He looks great on bts footage. 

It was said EN post production would take 8 months. Initially it was said EN s2 would air June 2020 but now seems they will air by end of January 2020. We have to wait for confirmation though. If it airs in January then we will have the trailer soon. 

Archived