[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comrades, chingusss, a good news for all of NingSang's shippers. I just be told that Mao Ni will participate in producing the drama as well in script! The aunty said that the love story and relationship between NQ-SS will not be changed and will based on novel story:heart:

So, worry not for unnecessary or overdone scenes like in the season 1:lol:

Mao Ni also said that he is firmly on SS's side. This is a big triumph!:joy:

*waves*  Hey girl hey!giphy.gif

Thanks so much. That is excellent news!  Seems like I picked the right day to visit the thread after a long absence.  

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping the thread updated.  Drama pictures and clips are looking great and I'm really happy to see Dylan and SYR get on so well which will be very good for the NingSang chemistry and romance:kiss_wink:

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, raziela said:

*waves*  Hey girl hey!

Thanks so much. That is excellent news!  Seems like I picked the right day to visit the thread after a long absence.  

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping the thread updated.  Drama pictures and clips are looking great and I'm really happy to see Dylan and SYR get on so well which will be very good for the NingSang chemistry and romance:kiss_wink:

You were disappeared from the forums longer than Haotian SS in the novel:joy: hi to you too *waving*

@n3bula me too, friend. I used to think, what the heck, still the same director directing the drama?? When I heard Mao Ni was involved in producing and the script - and I was like, WOW!! Now I can watch the drama with a peace of mind and heart:joy:

12 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comrades, chingusss, a good news for all of NingSang's shippers. I just be told that Mao Ni will participate in producing the drama as well in script! The aunty said that the love story and relationship between NQ-SS will not be changed and will be based on the novel story:heart:

So, worry not for unnecessary or overdone scenes like in the season 1:lol:

Mao Ni also said that he is firmly on SS's side. This is a big triumph!:joy:

I just joined this forum today as I just finished Season 1 and am in need of Season 2 BTS news to keep me going... Thanks to everyone for all the great posts / pics / videos :) I was especially excited to see the above post from @Snow Guardian as the overemphasis on MSS was seriously killing me in Season 1. Looking forward to Season 2 even more now!!!

43 minutes ago, Tyduck said:

I just joined this forum today as I just finished Season 1 and am in need of Season 2 BTS news to keep me going... Thanks to everyone for all the great posts / pics / videos :) I was especially excited to see the above post from @Snow Guardian as the overemphasis on MSS was seriously killing me in Season 1. Looking :joy:forward to Season 2 even more now!!!

Welcome @Tyduck:D

Just wanted to let you know that if you want spoilers for season 2, you can join the webnovel discussion: ever night (yoda version):D

I bet you will satisfy with the discussion over there especially the topics about mss:joy:

7 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Welcome @Tyduck:D

Just wanted to let you know that if you want spoilers for season 2, you can join the webnovel discussion: ever night (yoda version):D

I bet you will satisfy with the discussion over there especially the topics about mss:joy:

I will look it up now, thank you!... I definitely am in need of spoilers. The web novel is only translated to ch 836 currently with just 2 chapters added a day so I'm dying to find out what happens to them in the end! 

On 3/22/2019 at 3:25 AM, n3bula said:

@Snow Guardian awesome news. Mao Ni participating on the script yes! Now I don't have to worry about unnecessary scenes like in s1. Focus will be on NingSang as it should be :).  He wrote the novel obviously team SS :lol:

I keep reading comments about SYR being replaced but I no longer worry since you told me that in some of the bts SS is already Haotian. In those bts she shows indifference so I can be happy now. 

@n3bulaThanks for all your updates on the thread :blush:  This news is definitely welcome and makes me less worried about EN2

21 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

You were disappeared from the forums longer than Haotian SS in the novel:joy: hi to you too *waving*

@n3bula me too, friend. I used to think, what the heck, still the same director directing the drama?? When I heard Mao Ni was involved in producing and the script - and I was like, WOW!! Now I can watch the drama with a peace of mind and heart:joy:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just hope Mao Ni is actually involved and they listen to him.  Not just using his name for credibility.

This definitely makes me more likely to watch the next series now. 

13 hours ago, raziela said:

@n3bulaThanks for all your updates on the thread :blush:  This news is definitely welcome and makes me less worried about EN2

@raziela you're welcome.  I think we are all less worried now. Yes they must listen to Mao Ni it is his story after all. No one can understand it better than him. 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Chen PiPi in white is damn cute lols :D 

sorry guys i had been caught up in family issues so i wasnt around much... @epinklyn i saw your tag in a thread.....i have no times to really go thru to translate for you yet.....give me some times :) 

i had just briefly browse thru soompi these 2 weeks ....RL had big stuff going :D lols

No problem @angelangie, i am sorry for bothering you, just let my request as your last priority, really really, family and real life has to be first and second priority, this forum is for fun but dont let it interupt our real life :rolleyes:

Yeah CPP and the academy brother sister are really cool, i think they were in war situation, the costumes are baddass! And i think seventh sister is also different actor right?

11 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Dylan Wang's talent agency issues statement against obsessive fans

I'm glad because Didi  needs his privacy. Certain people are not acting like fans but stalkers. 

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah CPP and the academy brother sister are really cool, i think they were in war situation, the costumes are baddass! And i think seventh sister is also different actor right?

Yes 7th sister was changed 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

they are too enthusiastic i guess, they shown their love for DiDi the wrong way

He is not the only one. Recently Xu kai and BR ML Qu Chuxiao faced problems coz of these obsessive fans. :cry: Hope the fans understand them from their POV and dont be obsessive or stalking their private life.  

On 3/23/2019 at 11:22 AM, raziela said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just hope Mao Ni is actually involved and they listen to him.  Not just using his name for credibility.

This definitely makes me more likely to watch the next series now. 

But some fans said, Mao Ni only has a little involvement in decision making. In fact, in production team, Director and Screenwriter have more power as decision makers than the original writer. Hopefully, the aunties would repent and will take into a serious consideration of fans's feedback and complaint about the s1 for having MSS's scenes too much. She kinda made her role stronger than the female lead.   

Btw, we finally can see bts video where Haotian SS walking on the snow with her barefeet. She has a long hair, wearing whole white and soooooooooo beautiful and looks elegant princess:heart::heart::heart: I suddenly remember NQ did describe her as the most honored princess in the novel.. the scene where he is watching her sleeping at that time.. yes, SS is so beautifulllll in white....:wub::wub:

On 3/27/2019 at 1:19 PM, pad-hari said:

Dylan Wang's talent agency issues statement against obsessive fans

We should send this article to those possessive fans... damn, I heard SOME of dyshen's fans bullying SYR so badly in IG and other social media.. only because Dylan is currently working with SYR. Those fans got jealous, angry and said shenyue is much better than SYR. I wonder if they are having mental problems??? How dare they are bullying our Sangsang! :rage: *Im preparing grenades*

Archived