English title: Ever Night 2

Genre: Ancient

Episodes: TBA

Director:  Yang Yang

Broadcast Period: TBA

Novel: Ever Night 将夜 by Mao Ni

Cast:

宋伊人 / Song YiRen as 桑桑 / SangSang

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/angelangie1980/Ever%20Night/006AUUKhly1fz0fp65dplj30rs1b4e81_zpszf4brueg.jpg

王鹤棣 /Dylan Wang HeiDi as NingQue

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/angelangie1980/Ever%20Night/006AUUKhly1fz0fp5phw8j30rs1b47wh_zpsajjwjgrz.jpg

Adam Cheng / 郑少秋 as FuZi / 夫子

Meng ZiYi / 孟子义 as Ye HongYu / 叶红鱼

Yuan BingYan/袁冰妍 as Mo ShanShan / 莫山山

Dylan GuoPingChao/郭品超 as JunMo/ 君陌

Synopsis:

When a family was unjustly massacred by a great general, a young boy named Ning Que escaped. He managed to survive in the wilds through his wits and committing murder. One day he dug out from a pile of corpses a little girl, Sang Sang. Since that day the two of them are inseparable. Ning joined the frontier military and eventually become part of the entourage of Princess Li Yu as she traveled back to the capital. He managed to discovered the hidden school known as the Upper Storey, which leads him and Sang Sang to many wondrous adventures. However, hostile forces are gathering around them, and people not who they appeared to be. Is Ning Que the son of the King of Underworld, or the savior of humanity against the Eternal Night?

Ning Que would defy the powers of Heaven and Earth to protect his beloved...

Cr  mydramalist

Ever Night 将夜 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Additional Links:

Ever Night 将夜 Viki Episodes

Ever Night 将夜 Raw Episodes

Ever Night 将夜 Novel Translations

Ever Night 将夜 Novel Translations 2

Ever Night 将夜 Weibo

Song YiRen Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to be here for s2 from the very beginning since I came almost at the end of S1. 

@ningsangcpp Yes Dylan Wang does look great. In an interview he mentioned he wanted to look cool/handsome during his fighting scenes. Well Didi mission accomplished :). Believe me he will give it his all to become a great NQ. 

Calling for our comrades and especially @Snow Guardian.  We have a final announcement of the cast for EN 2.  come join us for the second part of the novel discussions.  Jaiyou!!!!!! 

Edit:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4326861188457535?

Omo, the fighting practice!!!!! He is looking cool with the fighting moves and when he is skidding!!!!! 

*Hittingmyselfinthehead*#dontgettooexited#hope auntie's don't mess the beautiful season2:D

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

which is why i said 'just them getting into the swing'

that what you said for practice modes when you are doing martial arts.....

i used to take some classes so that how we term it

So now I'm confused on why you said it needs to be polished if you know it's just a practice session. I'm asking because I don't know about this stuff. You think he still needs to improve?!? 

Dylan Wang joins Ever Night 2 as the new Ning Que

Considering that Dylan Wang was recently spotted on the set of Ever Night 2 将夜2, it was only a matter of time before they made it official. He will be joining the show as the main protagonist, replacing Arthur Chen who previously stated that he wouldn't be returning for the sequel. 

The look and feel of the series is much like season 1 with the same old umbrella, the same leading lady played by Song Yiren, the same director Yang Yang (not the actor) and producer Wang Yuren

Ever Night Season 2 Dylan Wang
Despite having a rookie actor in the lead, season 1 turned out to be a magical journey on a grand scale that hit all the right spots for fantasy buffs. There's always a big risk that comes with a major casting change and a lot of pressure falling on the shoulders of the new guy. The production team is unanimous in saying that Meteor Garden star Dylan Wang has what it takes to play the role of Ning Que. It is Dylan's first period drama and second drama in his career. Now that he's in costume, what do you think? 

Season 2 is expected to continue the story after the great battle as Ning Que returns to Tang Cheng. 

Ever Night Season 2 Song Yiren

Ever Night 2

Cr:dramapanda.com

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

I wish they have a better look for the poster. That is such a weird look... is he angry? Protective? Sad? I don't feel anything.

3 hours ago, dzareth said:

I wish they have a better look for the poster. That is such a weird look... is he angry? Protective? Sad? I don't feel anything.

Haha I agree. It is indeed a weird look. But since I haven't watched season 1 yet and don't know anything about Ning Que, I didn't think much about it. Lol. I think ill be able to analyse the posters better if I know what his character is like....

17 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Calling for our comrades and especially @Snow Guardian.  We have a final announcement of the cast for EN 2.  come join us for the second part of the novel discussions.  Jaiyou!!!!!! 

Edit:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4326861188457535?

Omo, the fighting practice!!!!! He is looking cool with the fighting moves and when he is skidding!!!!! 

*Hittingmyselfinthehead*#dontgettooexited#hope auntie's don't mess the beautiful season2:D

Comradeeeeee, I've just realised that this forum was logout accidently from my phone since yesterday. No wonder I cant click anything on the button:lol:

Dont worry, I dont think the auntie would dare to mess up the season 2 this time. Thank you for the link comrade!! Its awesome!:astonished: 

Archived