Quantcast
Lmangla

Follow that train!

@stargazer187 it goes by day to day basis :) @Lmangla kind of said it in the beginning. The game is to see how much everyone can think of the story in one day.

Edit : Supposed to end at episode 16, but I guess she changed it to day instead.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious  ah.. I get it.. so it's like we have some different drama titles in a week. Why don't we set the time slot for each episodes resumes,  so it will be more like we, writers wannabe, lol, work with deadline to write them for next airing date. What do you think @Lmangla 

Ok. Back to read mode. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

kekek... guess everyone fell asleep after that cliffhanger @stargazer187; so we won't know what happens :sweatingbullets:.... but yea, maybe next time, we set to episode count and so we somehow wrap it up and get a closed ending.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

ep 15

for Catriona, this is not about winning a love. No. She is a girl who will always do what she believes that is true. She wants to secure their tradition. Their throne. the only way for it now is how to help Ji Hoon. 

Catriona: how if we work together then. it will be better if my cousin has 2 lawyers.

Eun Hye who wants to help her man, agree. Happily. but..

Catriona: don't worry. I am not interesting in love rivalry ^_* I already have my future husband. 

Eun Hye: :flushed: I am not.. I .. don't mean.. I..

Catriona: Adam is always my destiny since the first day we met :blush: he is more precious for me than the princess's crown ^_*

adam-levine-2-1340705880-view-1.jpg

P.S. :joy:I hope someone can finished our today series smoothly, romantically, and lovely hahahahhahaha 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

Ep16

Sung Rok wakes up...behind bars.

"Ya! Get me out. Im a prince. No one can do this to me. Get me out." he yels and yels.

Suddenly he starts to remember what happened last night. He came home late and drunk and tell the truth.

"Andwae! No, no. Get me out of here! Lawyer, i need a lawyer! Get me a lawyer!" SR keeps yelling like crazy.

Note:

Just in case no one continue after this, consider it as the end.

Sorry for the twist/cut short abruptly. This is what happen when a writer wannabe faces deadline and went blank.

thanks everyone for peeking, participating, reading and laughing all along at the first event of the year.

@Sejabin @sava2sava @angelangie @dotonly @mouse007 @staygold @triplem @Berou @stargazer187 @kokodus @lynne22 @ebullient @USAFarmgirl @sushilicious @nohamahamoud2002 @Dhakra @ktcjdrama @PororoQueen   .. hope our silent readers had fun as well! :)

looks like all our drama watching was not a waste. if for some reason, we are called to do a writing exercise, we can! hahahaha.... :lol:...

see you all soon at the next event! :joy:

sneak peek:

hqdefault.jpg&key=0ecf7775a60aa3c3053343

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

@Lmangla thank you for organizing this event and looking forward to the next one!

Thanks also to everyone who visited and participated! Always fun with you guys!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Why don’t we put this thread on general thread? Hahahahaha we can play this all years wkwkwkkw. No need to be too serious. This is for fun hahahahha..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 1/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, staygold said:

Edit: OMG! I can't even back read and understand anymore! :lol: Keep going you guys! The writers of kdramas are going to lose their jobs soon!

:sweatingbullets:Omg too! Hahaha... i cant 'follow this train' too (crazier than the train in MOA ops ops)

bObOqC7.jpg

*for illustration purpose*:P

On 1/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Sejabin said:

ep 9

it was raining and it supposedly cold inside the room.. 

but Eun Hye's lips are too red.. too tantalize.. Ji Hoon could not ignore.. the taste of it for once.. just for once.. so he pressed his lips on Eun Hye's.. softly..

NB: can I continue this one? if it's me it will be VERY HOT. WKKWKWKWKWWKKW 

or I will call @supergal99 baby come in here.. it's 2019.. please continue the series LOL :joy:

*whisper* ah... sorray late reply:P Happy 2019 to u!!

o..kay... o..kay...continue continue - ep. 9 epilogue ::w00t:

ndA7DZP.jpg

insert thunder / lightning:

:glasses: ok chill juz for fun ya

** dont kill me event organiser heeee**

Pale dotonly (in shock), "I cant believe it. The...the DP..." 

Dark blue dotonly (smirk), "Just accepted it. Arent you glad that now I, dotonly...have color?"

Pale dotonly, "I will accepted but you dont have to be so mean!"

Dark blue dotonly, "Rules dear...rules. Now leave! I wont allowed two dotonly existed. (Evil laugh) Ahahahahaha..."

Once upon a day:

Dark blue dotonly (in a sweet voice), "here kitty, kitty, kitty..."

Pale dotonly, "thats not a kitty anymore. Its a big cat now."

DB dotonly, "alright then. (Change to a deep voice), here caty, caty, caty..."