Quantcast
Lmangla

Follow that train!

1 minute ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@sushilicious It's hard to answer that... Psychotic?  I would rather label us as passionate people. LOL  @kokodus knows me well for years of experience dancing beside me on the add & subtract thread.  In fact she became a Subtract and left the winning side to stand beside me with a few others. When subtracts never and I mean never won LOL:confounded: By the way honestly kokodus never delete your post for mine. For I would gladly bow out or delete for you anytime...:heart:

Haha the way you typed it in. Somehow my brain process the words in a aggressive manner. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

ep 18 -- but alas, wang shik gets back to land and finds that even tae oh does not recognize him. his only cousin brother besides his useless uncle and stepaunt are all the family and no one wants to eat ramen and soju with this strange long haired man. why are they afraid? wae!  so he chops off his hair like he is going to join the army and loses his special super power of stirring up storms. (sorry @kokodus! :P )  then, sunny comes in angry and spitting fire. secretary ajusshi was killed when someone was trying to get those secret files. she wants to know if it was him!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ok I'll try @USAFarmgirl

So where we left?!? Yeah the long hair handsome lawyer gets both men out of the jail. We come to know that he is actually Sunny's ex. Wang shik of course gets jealous and he somehow comes to a conclusion that Sunny like long haired guys, so he makes it a mission to grow his hair. It was difficult at first, but he eventually got used to it...Sunny was also impressed at seeing his long glorious mane which is more beautiful than hers. LOL. One day when WS was in the sea fishing, a heavy storm hits his boat and he kinda drowns, when he woke up he is in the undersea kingdom, he meets the sea goddess there who has fallen in love with him at first sight. Well who can resist his perfectly sculpted physique and long mane of glory. But she knows her fate, she can't keep him by her side, so as a noble woman that she is, she let's him off and gave him her blessing. When she touches his hair, it got blessed with some magical powers. Every strand of his hair glowed like a golden sunshine, he can't believe his own eyes. But goddess warned him that if he cut his hair, the magical powers will be gone. 

Yeah this is the alternate version of tangled. LOL. 

Just in case you were wondering there was a PPL here 

poke @cenching

Spoiler

big-laugh.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem:scream:

...I'm gonna say this...

Abs are like fine wine. The more longer you keep the wine, the stronger and nice the wine will be. Hahaha

I was hoping you’d focus on the shampoo! It wasn’t his abs I was going for :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just now, triplem said:

I was hoping you’d focus on the shampoo! It wasn’t his abs I was going for :tounge_xd:

*Cough*:ph34r: Got to...spray the shampoo on those abs.*cough*

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

... @Dhakra don't you feel like we just skipped several episodes and not really sure what happened? Lol

No I feel like it's for new people very hard to understand and find the "storyline" when there is a lot of chitchat also happening in between. You know what I mean? The "last episode" is somewhere hidden on the previous page, you don't really know what is happening and the longer the drama goes, the more it gets confusing and requires a lot of backreading. Which also is hard if there is so much non-"drama" content that you need to skip. So I would probably do limit it at 50. 

When I join somewhere, I first need an overview of what's happening, and I really have non here. :D It's all confusing and I don't want to say messy, but if new peeps would read this page only, they would have no clue what this is about. 

Sorry if it sounds a lil harsh, but my honesty was always my doom. So I rather wait and see to the point when everything calms down a little and I know what's up. Observe and see. :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But goddess warned him that if he cut his hair, the magical powers will be gone.

Samson??? Is that you? So maybe Sunny can be Delilah???

@triplem What is PPL???

@sushilicious

Who the hell spray shampoo on a glorious abs?!?!? You should use your bare hands to rub it on....B)

• LOL 7

Hey @Dhakra it is clear that you haven't given this thread so much of even a glance, because in the last page @Lmangla has compiled all the eps and put it under spoiler. You just complain without taking a effort to read. Pssst.

• LOL 7

Okay @Dhakra has a point about it being  hard to follow the plot ...

@Lmangla For now I hv put all the episodes as recommended posts . So let me know if you need me to remove later ,

@cenching PPL is product placement. We use that initial in our k drama threads 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

@kokodusOh hey lil sis, glad you and your dagger are here aswell. Happy to see you are always there to stab me. :D #TrueSisterGoals.

Like I said, it still is very confusing. Not everyone is like you and backreads every page. And the more post there are, the harder it will be to backread. And if the recommended posts pile up at the top, the overview also gets a little messy.

But I see. Thank you traitor sis. :D See you at my funeral. :P :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

crying1 onion headcrying1 onion headcrying1 onion headcrying1 onion headcrying1 onion headcrying1 onion headdesperate1 onion headdesperate1 onion headdesperate1 onion head

ALLL THOSE GLORIOUS GOLDEN HAIR IS GONE NOWWWW

Poor princess now her gifts are gone..... hahhaa.

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ep 18 -- but alas, wang shik gets back to land and finds that even tae oh does not recognize him. his only cousin brother besides his useless uncle and stepaunt are all the family and no one wants to eat ramen and soju with this strange long haired man. why are they afraid? wae!  so he chops off his hair like he is going to join the army and loses his special super power of stirring up storms. (sorry @kokodus! :P )  then, sunny comes in angry and spitting fire. secretary ajusshi was killed when someone was trying to get those secret files. she wants to know if it was him!

Ep 19

She was astound at first meeting Wang Shik again... "What happen to your hair?" Apparently Sunny had a hidden fetish for long flowing beautiful hair :P *still not wanting to let go*

Then when WS gave her a confuse face confused onion head, she then came back to her senses and starts shouting... "Where were you last night at xx.xx PM?,,,, Answer me!!! pointing onion head"

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Who the hell spray shampoo on a glorious abs?!?!? You should use your bare hands to rub it on....B)

No. You spray to give that shine & highlights on the abs. Then rub on it :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Deleted :blush:  Catch you all later... 

trainsmileyf.gif~c200

What did you delete?!? :frown:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

While I am away @Dhakra & @kokodus  you all hug and place nice...  :heart: 

Not a part of the story just a commercial on family life....

@Dhakra Stop, ok?!? This thread has five pages only. It is clear that you are not interested, then why do you have to come and nitpick things and be a party pooper. Sheeeeesh. Can't you see that we are having fun here?!?!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3