Bai Shu

Zhang Tianyang

Janice Man

Su Qing

He Hongshan

Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

i saw this on weibo......however the cast doesnt look very interesting to me lols :P 

I feel the same way. I actually like the girls, but the guys arent too convincing to me.Duan Yu doesnt look innocent :P , while Xiao Feng and Xu Zhu dont look impressive enough.  But at least they use natural colors, and it looked good

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I feel the same way. I actually like the girls, but the guys arent too convincing to me.Duan Yu doesnt look innocent :P , while Xiao Feng and Xu Zhu dont look impressive enough.  But at least they use natural colors, and it looked good

i dunno....im comparing them to the one where HuJun was staring it....i love that version best i tell you.....so this honestly doesnt look very convincing for me to sit in :x

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dunno....im comparing them to the one where HuJun was staring it....i love that version best i tell you.....so this honestly doesnt look very convincing for me to sit in :x

Yeah, this one doesnt looked very convincing ..but I'll watch several episodes just to make sure. I also think that Hu Jun's version is one of the best. His Xiao Feng is very powerful and heroic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, this one doesnt looked very convincing ..but I'll watch several episodes just to make sure. I also think that Hu Jun's version is one of the best. His Xiao Feng is very powerful and heroic. 

yes....his XiaoFeng was really good.....and the monk was really innocent too...however this one.....erm....i dunno....

• Like 1

I saw pictures of the blessing ceremony a few days ago of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils. I have to remark that this version potentially has the tackiest, ugliest costumes that I have seen, especially on the women. The cast does not contain big stars that can capture the audience.

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, ebullient said:

I saw pictures of the blessing ceremony a few days ago of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils. I have to remark that this version potentially has the tackiest, ugliest costumes that I have seen, especially on the women. The cast does not contain big stars that can capture the audience.

lols

i dunno.....it is not pulling me to be honest.....HuJun isnt big stellar right then but he pull me into the stories nevertheless 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols

i dunno.....it is not pulling me to be honest.....HuJun isnt big stellar right then but he pull me into the stories nevertheless 

Hu Jun is hot. I cannot comment on his performance because I have not watched his version of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils.

I only like the 1996 adaptation by TVB with Felix Wong as Qiao Feng.

• Like 1

I remember that I was turned off by the pics of DGSD 2013, but I liked it after watching it on screen. Even Duan Yu was a lot better in motion, and I liked it that they gave him the chance to (finally) shine in the last episodes, with him showing more of the Dugu Nine skill. So, I'm curious about this one. Right now, I dont like the pics either. I just like the real sceneries that they use

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, ebullient said:

Hu Jun is hot. I cannot comment on his performance because I have not watched his version of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils.

I only like the 1996 adaptation by TVB with Felix Wong as Qiao Feng.

oh Felix Wong was really good as QiaoFeng that is HK version

HK use to have some very good drama but they had been lacking in the recent years....

• Like 2