Director: 

Broadcast Period: 2019

Cast:

Viva He Hongshan 

Peter Ho

Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Well i think Yanxi is the best Palace drama that had multi complex characters ill compare every palace drama to that from now on. 

yeah yanxi was like a breath of fresh air within the palace themes but sometimes the outbursts didn't seem too realistic given her status and environment lol

however, still liked it and prob like you said, ill be comparing too haha

13 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

yeah yanxi was like a breath of fresh air within the palace themes but sometimes the outbursts didn't seem too realistic given her status and environment lol

however, still liked it and prob like you said, ill be comparing too haha

I agree with that but i liked that all the "villains"had their own back story and you still felt pity for them, i know how status was like back then but their was out liar's. You have stuff like Princesses who were general's etc.. Still Yanxi is 1st for me in the Palace drama category. 

I think the outbursts she got away with was due to the empress and how the emperor loved and respected her word, also the fact the emperor liked WYL xd 

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sigh....that why i dislike palace stories alot....as sometimes it reflect heavily into our daily life... :x

unfortunately :( its interesting for me to watch how cunning they can be and scheme against each other lol

It feels kind of weird to watch another drama about Zhen Huan when Ruyi was supposed to be the sequel to Legend of Zhen Huan; both written by the same author.

Also, I'm not quite sure how I feel about the main actress here... I hope she is good. Her character was a bit annoying in Ruyi.

• 1 month later...

so this is just a remake of legend of zhen huan? why are they doing the same emperor and harem...AGAIN? 

I would've liked to see a story about a different emperor and/or dynasty. Man. To me Legend of Zhen Huan is the best ( i love Yanxi but Zhen Huan...whew a whole nother' level)

Sun Li as Zhen Huan was amazing, especially to see her grow into the women she came to be in the later years. 

A remake like this will have to go above and beyond, but I am sad to hear they didn't think more creatively and do a new dynasty or emperor. Bleh.

Archived