Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Designated Survivor : 60 Days, 60일, 지정생존자

Haha... lets not over analyse, we would just hurt our heads :o... fact is, the character died...  im sure OYS would be unsatisfied too, to die like that, ie to be killed by his own bodyguard... him being proud and all, he would want a more dignified death.... ah well...

At least it wasnt by the crazy snipers, who were aiming his body... :D

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Spoiler

Pardon me for quoting my own post, but apparently four of them went to watch a play starring the NIS team leader.

Based on what I read on the other site, they got criticized for being disruptive during the play.

Hope it will not affect the show even though the filming had ended. :huh:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs, thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jenappelle said:

They are quite close irl so perhaps they dont feel the need to @realistic2280a

Ah... nice, all the other pictures didnt see them side by side except those you posted. Thanks! :)

• Like 5

22 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I am disturbed by the wy OYS died. his driver clearly aiming at his heart and his reflex when shot clearly looks like the bullet gets to his heart. But when the close up of him dying, he was shot at the head with entry from the right. Base on physics law it is quite unlogical because he and the driver are facing each other front view and for a bullet to get through his head when it was aiming on a lower side and from that distance is just unlogical!

***I work in science field and like PMJ I am quite concern with unlogical fact like this. 

I am glad someone else brought this up... I thought the same... like HOW?? :lol:  They obviously didn’t run that scene by PMJ before they filmed it or he would’ve pulled it apart like you have. :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Pardon me for quoting my own post, but apparently four of them went to watch a play starring the NIS team leader.

Based on what I read on the other site, they got criticized for being disruptive during the play.

Hope it will not affect the show even though the filming had ended. :huh:

Secretary Cha is hot on naver search now. I also hope the news will not affect the airing of the drama, just 2 more episodes to go !!

• Like 7

19 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Haha... lets not over analyse, we would just hurt our heads :o... fact is, the character died...  im sure OYS would be unsatisfied too, to die like that, ie to be killed by his own bodyguard... him being proud and all, he would want a more dignified death.... ah well...

At least it wasnt by the crazy snipers, who were aiming his body... :D

I am not over analyzing, but it is way too obvious. The inconsistency between the takes. I know that those two takes are shoot on different time. It may on different days too. 

i know that they wanted to end his character and he is kinda died as 'hero' according to his driver but just that idk why they seems like making he was shot in the head. He can still be dead if he was shot at the heart. 

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am glad someone else brought this up... I thought the same... like HOW?? :lol:  They obviously didn’t run that scene by PMJ before they filmed it or he would’ve pulled it apart like you have. :P

it is too obvious that I cannot ignore it. I am shocked seeing the bullet entry point at the side of the head. That kind of entry point is only possible if the shooter is right next to him. or if he killed himself like the driver. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

48 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I am shocked seeing the bullet entry point at the side of the head. That kind of entry point is only possible if the shooter is right next to him. or if he killed himself like the driver. :D

My thoughts exactly.  High five!  Scientists unite!! PMJ would’ve been proud :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

My thoughts exactly.  High five!  Scientists unite!! PMJ would’ve been proud :lol:

PMJ is successful in making us used the data and science to think. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ryanallright said:

ased on what I read on the other site, they got criticized for being disruptive during the play.

Yeah, he apologised on his IG...but I doubt it will affect this drama. 

-----------------------

I am just glad that PMJ has his family. They mean everything to him and I am glad the so called scandal was not unnecessarily prolonged. I love the relationship between husband and wife - they both do not need words  to perfectly  understand each other.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 12

PMJ's daughter is very pretty! Wish we see more of their scenes too...

So with the 'scandal' of the members who went to a play (https://www.soompi.com/article/1345957wpp/kang-han-na-oh-hye-won-apologize-for-behavior-during-a-play-son-seok-gu-denies-any-bad-behavior)

Sec Cha being Sec Cha... bad a** reply, hahhaha.... 

I hope it wouldnt affect next week's last episodes ratings.... DS Fighting to the end! :D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So with the 'scandal' of the members who went to a play (https://www.soompi.com/article/1345957wpp/kang-han-na-oh-hye-won-apologize-for-behavior-during-a-play-son-seok-gu-denies-any-bad-behavior)

Sec Cha being Sec Cha... bad a** reply, hahhaha.... 

I hope it wouldnt affect next week's last episodes ratings.... DS Fighting to the end! :D

Support Son's reply, some people are just narrow-minded and self-entitled.

• Like 7

Is this scene going to be extended on Monday and show a new insight into it? That's not the translation  of the caption. When I tried papago it confused the heck out of me! All I understood was Park Daenim!

• Like 10

I have to say that I found the words and behavior of the director rude and not just once. First, she kind of insulted him, when she didn't shake his hand immediately. Then she already implied that she was just being used for his campaign and he had no interest in the movie. You could sense that she was prejudiced. However, PMJ showed her that he knew all her movies and could even analyze them which surprised her. Furthermore due to his words (who could describe perfectly her longing for her coming out) she decided to come out and didn't take into consideration, how PMJ would react. Later, when the Acting president chose to postpone this bill, he personally visited and told her the reason why. Yes, her reaction shows that she got disappointed but let's face it. Even if PMJ had pushed it through, there is no guarantee that this law would have become a reality as the next president with his administration could have cancelled it. Besides, he clearly explained to her that he was just postponing it, yet she decided to perceive him once again as a typical politician who would tell lies.

In reality, PMJ made the right choice because by postponing it, he has higher chances to get elected and with a new administration, the bill can go through and with the time, this antidiscrimination law is a good thing. Rushing was not right... actually, the environment is far more important than this. This woman was not really threatened, while pollution has a direct impact on health. In this matter, the citizen safety is in danger.  

• Like 13
  • Love 1