Posted (edited)

JJH just made my day @Lawyerh

@screwdila I was so excited when I saw LJH's face :lol:

This must be JJH's team. From what I understand LJH will be his rival 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

MAY 31 2019

Teaser poster & first still images for tvN drama series “Designated Survivor: 60 Days”

Designated-Survivor-60-Days-p1.jpg

Here’s the first teaser poster and still images for upcoming tvN drama series “Designated Survivor: 60 Days” starring Ji Jin-Hee. The drama series is a remake of U.S. television series “Designated Survivor,” which first aired on ABC in 2016. Caption on the teaser posters states in Korean “Country which lost its president, one person survived.” The background of the teaser poster is set at the president’s office in the Blue House, while Ji Jin-Hee as Park Moo-Jin wears casual jeans and a hoodie. He looks uncomfortable there. Still images below are the first of Ji Jin-Hee as Park Moo-Jin .

“Designated Survivor: 60 Days” first airs July 1, 2019 in South Korea.

Spoiler

Designated-Survivor-60-Days-SI1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

It seems that in Korea a wave of drama about politics and random people in it has started. Well, let's see what happens.
The cast is good here, but what will be the plot ... This is the question!
PS But the Blue House in the teaser collapsed spectacularly ...:mrgreen:

• Like 6

Woo excited. The one I'm waiting for This drama, Aide/ Chief of Staff and When the Devils calls your name. :thumbsup::wub:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Script reading . Seems like LJH was not there but they showed his cuts after JJH

Explanation by Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/the-players-line-up-on-the-chess-board-in-tvns-designated-survivor-60-days/

The players line up on the chess board in tvN’s Designated Survivor: 60 Days

by tipsymocha

designatedsurvivor-teaser6510.jpg

I love a good what-if story, and I’m excited to see if tvN’s Designated Survivor can live up to the high stakes of its story. This cast certainly has my expectations way up, with Ji Jin-hee (Misty), Lee Jun-hyuk (Are You Human Too), Heo Jun-ho (Kingdom), and Bae Jong-ok (Live) leading an impressive ensemble cast. All four feature in the second teaser released for the show, and I’m looking forward to watching all of them on the small screen come July. 

The teaser begins by following three individuals from behind as they hurriedly walk to their destination. In voice-over, an anchorman informs the public that there has been a terrorist bombing at the National Assembly while the President was addressing the legislature, and goes on to haltingly say that the building as collapsed. We see Bae Jong-ok, playing the opposition party leader, being told by her bodyguard of the news that the National Assembly has exploded.

Lee Jun-hyuk’s character is curiously a member of the National Assembly who ran as an independent. I’m looking forward to know how he becomes a key figure in this story, especially because most of the major players hold prominent positions in the government. He is told by an aide that there is a “sole survivor,” as Heo Jun-ho, who plays the Korean equivalent of the Chief of Staff, informs a room full of officials of the President’s death.

The screen turns to the President’s office and a terrified-looking Ji Jin-hee, playing the Minister of Environment who suddenly finds himself as acting head-of-state. The teaser ends with quick shots of the burning National Assembly, Ji Jin-hee’s character’ signature on the document naming him President, and a chess board with all our main players’ faces taped to the pieces.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

I am looking forward to this drama. Can't wait to see Ji Jin Hee as President! The cast looks good. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

If evil looking this good.... take me to the darkness anytime :love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 6/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, Lawyerh said:

evil looking this good.... take me to the darkness anytime :love:

Joining you :mrgreen::joy:

updated by his agency 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi @triplem

How are you dear? It's been a while.

LJH... of course yesh... Ji Jin Hee's not bad too. ;) tvN is usually good value. Definitely looking forward to it. 

Gotta love a man in uniform...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Hi @triplem

How are you dear? It's been a while.

LJH... of course yesh... Ji Jin Hee's not bad too. ;) tvN is usually good value. Definitely looking forward to it. 

Gotta love a man in uniform...

All's good. Missed reading your posts. Have you seen the American version ?

Yup , LJH in uniform - my fangirl dream come true :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Ji Jin-hee is sworn in as president in Designated Survivor: 60 Days

by tineybeanie

des60surv5.jpg

In high-stakes political-thriller drama Designated Survivor: 60 Days, bookish professor-turned-Minister of Environment Ji Jin-hee (Misty) suddenly becomes the temporary President of Korea when a terror attack on the National Assembly wipes out all the higher ranking officials in the line of succession. For better or for worse, people are looking up to him to lead them through this crisis, at least for the next sixty days.

In the newly released teaser, we get to see the moment when Heo Jun-ho (Kingdom) declares Ji Jin-hee to be the President of the Republic of Korea. Still in plain civilian clothing, Ji Jin-hee shows his confusion and dismay clearly through his expression. A 360-revolving shot captures his change into the role of president, with him wearing a poker-face and a suit. He narrates as a chess piece with a photo on it is knocked out of place, “A country that has lost its president. One remaining survivor. Designated Survivor: 60 Days.” Will he be able to protect his family and his country?

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/ji-jin-hee-is-sworn-in-as-president-in-designated-survivor-60-days/

• Like 8

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan are you planning to watch ? 

I may if I have time. It looks interesting and both JJH and LJH are so charming. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1