[Official Thread] Turbo Liu HaoRan 刘昊然

tothestars

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr:https://cfen.si/2019/03/08/liu-haoran-by-liu-song-2/

Liu Haoran by Liu Song

5c74b22e4dda9-1.jpeg?w=584&h=751

Liu Haoran is the freshest of meats (fresh meat = young, pretty actor) in this new photoshoot by Liu Song. Liu Haoran hasn’t been filming for a while and has been focusing on college ( Central Drama is a lot stricter on skipping school for work) .
5c74b0cd9938f-1.jpeg?w=584&h=774

5c74b075da5d8-1.jpeg?w=584&h=389

5c74b22a7c939-1.jpeg?w=584&h=751

On 3/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, angelangie said:

erm....hard to really explain...it a short greet and meet session not only with LHR it was also with others....

but i did catch that they find his tiger tooth cute and they wanted to touch it.....

and they talk about character that he might wanted to try in future....he said he want to go for something really fierce and something very different from his current character and they asked if he went for something uncharacteristic whether he will worried about losing fans love....

he said he isnt worried about that as that as an artist they are suppose to go all type of different type of characters

OMG, i am bit late to respond to the gist you gave us from the video I posted.  Thank you so much.:kiss_wink: I am kinda busy with the GBMP drama finale and obsessed with the leads acting in that drama.  

IKR, his tiger tooth is so lovable and thats what make him look cute too.  Yes, i want him to do something very different as the one am watching now, GBMP, actually the ML is an anti-hero who is loved so much and he is gaining much popularity in china right now.  LHR is an excellent actor and he can also prove by taking some role which is challenging.  

Thanks once again.  LOVEYA!!!!!!

Now that his Novoland drama is being postponed till OCtober, i am kinda sad as i was expecting this very dearly.  sometimes the chinese entertainment act so crazily and impose various restrictions suddenly which hinder  various projects to be released.

6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

OMG, i am bit late to respond to the gist you gave us from the video I posted.  Thank you so much.:kiss_wink: I am kinda busy with the GBMP drama finale and obsessed with the leads acting in that drama.  

IKR, his tiger tooth is so lovable and thats what make him look cute too.  Yes, i want him to do something very different as the one am watching now, GBMP, actually the ML is an anti-hero who is loved so much and he is gaining much popularity in china right now.  LHR is an excellent actor and he can also prove by taking some role which is challenging.  

Thanks once again.  LOVEYA!!!!!!

Yeah this GMP is so popular! The drama get praised in every aspects right? But i really cant stand for sad ending and full romance drama, i  need action as main dish and romance as a side dish LOL. I really love an anti-hero character, hopefully LHR can play that role someday!

Archived