[Official Thread] Turbo Liu HaoRan 刘昊然

tothestars

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww, he is so cute.  But he is so picky in his projects.  Hope to see him soon on our screens:wub:.  Thanks for the updates @epinklyn here and also in CFY thread.:kiss_wink:

Hai hai @pad-hari, so glad we have the same idol LHR n CFY :wub:, they both the same young rising star and mature in soul. Yeah he is so picky, he know what best for him, hopefully CFY can take LHR as one of his mentor. Since they both started on the same age 16 years old. CFY on Secret Fruit and LHR on Beijing Love Story. Let's keep supporting them both!

55 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

i dont like his mustache LOL.

Nooo, I seem to like him with moustache:kiss_wink: now that his picture with full face + mustache is clear.   He looks so good.

Why is travelling with that fluff doll like girls?:lol:

36 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Nooo, I seem to like him with moustache:kiss_wink: now that his picture with full face + mustache is clear.   He looks so good.

Why is travelling with that fluff doll like girls?:lol:

hahahha, i think because his mustache still light and seems too spreading, not in pack, so lil bit weird, maybe in next week or few weeks, the mustache become fully pack and with lil beard, he is gonna be so manly :lol:.

naahh the fluff doll surely from his fans LOL, maybe because he has involved in charity that helps assistant dogs.

Archived