Profile:

English name: Turbo Liu Hao Ran

Native name: Liu Hao Ran 刘昊然
Birth Date: Oct 10, 1997
Years active: 2014 - present

Weibohttps://www.weibo.com/u/2870450862

Dramas:

With You/最好的我们  - Yu Huai

Midnight Diner/    深夜食堂 - Music producer (Guest Appearance)
Nirvana in Fire 2 / 琅琊榜之风起长林 -    Xiao PingJing

Great Expectations/远大前程•双龙会  - Huo Zhenxiao

Novoland: Eagle Flag /九州缥缈录 - Lu Guichen

Movies:

Beijing Love Story/北京愛情故事    - Song Ge

Forever Young/栀子花开 - Host(Cameo)
Detective Chinatown/唐人街探案 - Qin Feng

Buddies in India/大闹天竺 - Erlang Shen(Special appearance)
The Founding of an Army/建军大业 - Su Yu    
Legend of the Demon Cat/妖猫传 - Bai Long

Detective Chinatown 2 /唐人街探案2 - Qin Feng    
Happiness Is Coming/幸福马上来 - Ma Xiao(Special appearance)

TBA

The Twins/双生 - Li Ping    

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this thread.  Will wait for more updates on him.  I ll also try to post as many news/posts on him.  He is such a cutie. 

After I watched him in WITH YOU, I fell for him.  I got so many recommendations in various blogs and sites to watch that drama.  I don't regret it.  Oh his acting is so casual (he is not trying so hard and it  shows his natural flow in acting)and the chemistry with TSY was excellent.  At 6 feet + height he is mesmerising.

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dont think we have 'With You' - 最好的我们 in soompi for them though

Oh I see, can we create a new one now or cannot do for the finished drama?

There is a dedicated blog for him.

https://liuhaoranarchives.blogspot.com/2018/05/an-introduction-to-liu-hao-ran-20.html?m=1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1279623wpp/2018s-top-5-hottest-rising-chinese-actors-that-you-need-to-know

Here’s our list of 2018’s top five rising Chinese actors that you need to know!

Liu Hao Ran

liu-hao-ran-main-540x706.jpg

Liu Hao Ran is considered one of the fastest rising young actors in China. He is a graduate of the prestigious Beijing Dance Academy and currently a student at Central Academy of Drama, ranked as one of the top three film schools in China. He’s most noted for achieving the highest score on his entrance exam in the school’s acting department.

He made his debut in the 2014 film “Beijing Love Story,” which earned him a nomination for Best New Actor at the Beijing College Student Film Festival. Liu Hao Ran is well known for his supporting roles in the critically acclaimed films “The Legend of the Demon Cat” and “The Founding of an Army” as well as his titular lead role of Qin Feng in the “Detective Chinatown” film series.

International fans may not be as be as familiar with Liu Hao Ran, as he is primarily a film actor. However, he became more well known after starring in the popular dramas “Nirvana in Fire 2” and “With You.” Liu Hao Ran has achieved much recognition for his acting and has been nominated for various acting awards. He has a reputation of being a serious young actor, mainly acting in high quality productions. Liu Hao Ran’s acting style is described as mature and beyond his age, as he places extreme thought and care into his performance and roles.

Fans of Liu Hao Ran love the combination of his youthful spirit and quiet confidence, as he’s very independent, self aware, grounded, and mature for his age. To sum it all up, he is basically the adorable boy-next-door who excels in everything he does.

You can catch him in his next drama “Novoland: Eagle Flag” set to air sometime in 2019.

32 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Probably because he is also befriends with CFY in real life? I read in his fans page that CFY considered him as a good friend

Maybe these two would have got close in the LEGEND OF THE CAT DEMON movie shoot since Arthur worked as an assitant to his father in this movie.

But I also saw Liu posted some other actor's new drama date as well on his weibo.  So sweet of him. 

Since he is very very picky in his projects I want him act in some youth high school projects more.  He had not worked anything like that after WITH YOU.:frown:He seems to be working more on films rather than on dramas. 

I am looking forward to his new drama novoland: eagle eyes.  Heard it's second in series and a big multi-million project.  I didn't know how the first one fared among  the viewers and ratings, but hope this one does not dissapoint us fans.

Ah i just realized there is thread for Liu Hao Ran LOL, really like him, he act casually in every movie and drama he played. And i like his teeth :P something about it that unique and make him sweeter :wub:. Cant wait for his NEF and Detective Chinatown 3 in Japan!

26 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, I heard that he met CFY in the Legend of the Demon Cat set. Perhaps CFY learned from him about being an actor.

Please cmiiw, NEF is not the 2nd in the series. It has a different story with Novoland Castle in the Sky or other Novoland movies. I think those stories only share the shame realm, like same races and locations. 

Yes the Novoland is a world in wuxia, just like the middle earth in Lord of the Ring novel. Dont know if they are from the same novel or just share the same world Novoland.

I hope CFY and LHR can learn something from each other, since they both are talented but in different aspect.

@rhaps, I hv zero idea about c dramas/premise/authors.  So u may be correct.  This novoland maybe different from the one that aired already.  I hv just started with watching heavy themed/lengthy c-dramas. 

But onething what I understood from the c-dramas so far I watched is, about the endings which almost is open ending or sad endings which is really different from the k-drama or j-dorama romcoms I hv seen.  So, I hope this one have a happy ending.

BTW, can u tell me about the female lead paired with LIU in this drama?  How is she?  Is she good enough for our LHR?  Does they have a loveline coz I heard in some c-dramas the OTP's don't have a proper loveline.  

Archived