[Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo, 특별근로감독관 조장풍

larus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Fiery Priest ends this week,  I hope this will be my dosis of comedy replacement and they keep the tempo. 

On 4/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, At the dawn said:

Kim Dong Wook's acting was really amazing. I liked his character. 

He is very pleasant and carries the character well, esp when crazy :D 

Good follow up episode

xMtHEHS.png

ei2Sq8n.png

I love him :D But I like that the show has its more serious notes and is not 100% slapstick.

EoxQVx7.jpg

This was a great scene showing the greedy little family, especially mother and son. The daughter is also spoiled, but is the one who cuts the apples only for the two, not for herself. Hmm...

img.png

img.png

cr: gooddata

Second week of April Hot Topic drama ranking released. Our drama was ranked No.3. and for drama performer hot topic ranking Kim Dong Wook was ranked no.3. Besides, this drama ratings(AGB Nielsen) was increased from 4.7(ep2) to 6.8(ep4). I was happy that this drama received so much attention from Korean viewers and hope the international viewers will increase too. 

11 hours ago, seteney said:

This was a great scene showing the greedy little family, especially mother and son. The daughter is also spoiled, but is the one who cuts the apples only for the two, not for herself. Hmm...

She is not daughter. She is their secretary. You mean the young lady right?

2 hours ago, At the dawn said:

She is not daughter. She is their secretary. You mean the young lady right?

Yes, my mistake. I only now started with episode 7 and there we get to know who she is. I already wondered about the relationship with those two brats.

gsR5Naw.jpg

:lol:

IgvdbPv.jpg

:wub:

drama very interesting, I love the scenes of combat. I watched the first 4 episodes, but what's the role of the main female character?:astonished::tired: sorry but this role is useless, we have seen practically nothing of  her consistent in relation to the plot, the other female characters are already connected but she nothing, just divorced and wants to play the hard face her ex

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

drama very interesting, I love the scenes of combat. I watched the first 4 episodes, but what's the role of the main female character?:astonished::tired: sorry but this role is useless, we have seen practically nothing of  her consistent in relation to the plot, the other female characters are already connected but she nothing, just divorced and wants to play the hard face her ex

Ya also disappointed- want to see more park Se young- her work in police force and whether they will get back together again. Also the lawyer- whether he is a good or bad guy. 

sy appear on magazine with different look

more photos 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:02 AM, rose.sam said:

kim dong wook jjang!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

i guess he put on weigh since 'the guest'

Yes he gained weight about 9 kg for this drama to fit into his role as a former judo athlete whom lack of exercise after retired for almost 10 years.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:07 AM, marrez1 said:

At the moment she still have not much screentime. Hopefully start from the next episode will change and connected to the plot. 

Joo Ji Hoon Gifts Close Friends Kim Dong Wook And Ryu Deok Hwan With Coffee Truck To Support Their Drama

by L. Kim
16b6a8b973f646789d1d481c281070f1.jpeg?s=

Kim Dong Wook and Ryu Deok Hwan from “Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo” received sincere support from fellow actor and friend Joo Ji Hoon.

Lead actor Kim Dong Wook proudly snapped photos in front of the coffee truck Joo Ji Hoon had sent him and revealed them on KeyEast Entertainment’s Instagram account. The banner on the truck reads, “I wish ‘Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo,’ starring my beloved friends Kim Dong Wook and Ryu Deok Hwan, great success.”

Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Dong Wook are under the same label, and they also filmed the “Along With the Gods” series together. Also, Ryu Deok Hwan and Joo Ji Hoon have long been known as best friends in the entertainment industry. Currently, Joo Ji Hoon is in the midst of filming the Netflix original series “Kingdom,” but he took the time to show off his close friendship with the two actors by sending loyal support to their drama set.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319021wpp/joo-ji-hoon-gifts-close-friends-kim-dong-wook-and-ryu-deok-hwan-with-coffee-truck-to-support-their-drama

Archived