[Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo, 특별근로감독관 조장풍

larus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC features on Se young - her past projects plus her new character - she is trying something completely different- no makeup, wear working class clothes, mum and divorcee. Very excited to see her transformation 

Former students and former wives come to Special Labor Inspector Jo’s aid in MBC dramedy

by tipsymocha

inspectorjo-poster462.jpg

I can already see the beginnings of an underdog Scooby gang, and that makes me so happy. MBC is gearing up for the release of their newest drama Special Labor Inspector Jo, and has released several more stills and posters of the main cast, including Kim Dong-wook (The Guest), Park Se-young (Money Flower), and Kim Kyung-nam (Fox Bride Star).

I love a good wayward student and teacher combination, especially when they start out at each other’s throats and eventually end up in a mentor-mentee relationship. I’m really hoping that we’re going to get that type of dynamic between Kim Dong-wook’s Inspector Jo and his former student Kim Kyung-nam, who are shown on the judo mat in these stills. And once Kim Dong-wook decides to take on all the corrupt corporate bigwigs extorting their employees, he’s definitely going to need all the help he can get, even if in the form of brawn like Kim Kyung-nam.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/former-students-and-former-wives-come-to-special-labor-inspector-jos-aid-in-mbc-dramedy/

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo, 특별근로감독관 조장풍 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
y74BuR2.png

Poor boy A4uhZ1r.gif

DBzJTKI.png

I love how Koreans drag their corrupt elits in the most insulting way. It's probably not even far fetched :lol:

Great first two episodes! I like the male lead and he has a very soothing voice.

8BvtEe0.png

fafLwP0.gif
I'm enjoying his crazy actual self and the former students anecdote about him as his teacher. Omg the bathroom scene, I can't, that's kinda sick lmao.

Special Labor Inspector Jo: Episodes 1-2

by lovepark

inspectorjo01-00007.jpg

Another classic tale of an underdog butting heads with the corrupt and powerful. Though the injustice can be suffocating at times, our hero might be the breath of fresh air that we all need. Besides, the bigger the bad, the harder the fall. With a charming lead at the helm, the show is off to a good start.

Note: This is just a first episode recap.

EPISODE 1 RECAP

A disheveled man in sweats yawns as he drags his feet towards a school to take the civil servant exam. He remembers his father’s sage advice to become a government worker and regrets not listening to him years ago. This is our hero, JO JIN-GAP (Kim Dong-wook).

Jin-gap finishes the test–with the help of a pencil dice–and sleeps peacefully in his pigsty of a room. His neighbor, Lee Dong-young, barges in, hitting Jin-gap’s head in the process, and excitedly announces that they both passed. Jin-gap runs through the streets, sharing the good news with random strangers, and arrives at a police station to tell Officer JOO MI-RAN (Park Se-young).

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/special-labor-inspector-jo-episodes-1-2/

Archived