[Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo, 특별근로감독관 조장풍

larus

Kim Dong Wook, Park Se Young, And More Gather For Script Reading Of New MBC Drama

by S. Park
d634aa4894ea455d8cbe19961e457a7a.jpeg?s=

Upcoming MBC drama “Special Labor Inspection Team” (literal title) has released photos from the cast’s first script reading.

“Special Labor Inspection Team” is a social satire about what happens when a civil servant with an apathetic, easygoing attitude punishes the evil power players of society after being appointed as the Labor Supervisor of the Ministry of Employment and Labor. It is written by Kim Dan Bi of “Angry Mom” and directed by Park Won Gook of “Drama Festival – Turning Point” and “Ruler: Master of the Mask.”

The main characters Jo Jin Gap (played by Kim Dong Wook), his former-student-turned-assistant named Chun Duk Goo (played by Kim Kyung Nam), and Jo Jin Gap’s ex-wife Joo Mi Ran (played by Park Se Young) participated in the script reading along with actors Song Ok Sook, Oh Dae Hwan, Seol In Ah, and Lee Won Jong.

Writer Kim Dan Bi stated, “I wanted to create a drama that will draw people to our side. I feel confident with many actors here.” Producing director (PD) Park Won Sook added, “It’s an exciting, nerve-racking moment. I’m excited that we gathered all of the actors I like in one place like this. I hope we can create a drama that is fun and warm that can heal others.”

“I feel this way every time I participate in a drama, but [the drama will be great] as long as I do well [since everyone else is already doing well].” said Kim Dong Wook. “I’ll work hard.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1298875wpp/kim-dong-wook-park-se-young-gather-script-reading-new-mbc-drama

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the thread. Thanks larus. The lovely Park Se Young. I'm going to watch. I'm not familiar with the actor but I like the story plot dark and political plus it's OCN. I'm In.  I see the writer is Kim Ban Di.. the one who did Angry Mom which I like.

Very happy to see Park Se young and Ryu Deok Hwan together in same drama.

Last time they acted as the king and queen in Faith.

Main actor is also good, saw him in one of the movies.

Definitely going to watch this cos I love Park Se young 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo 특별근로감독관 조장풍 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Kim Dong Wook & Park Se Young - Premieres in April
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohh Lee Na Yoon the child star from Voice and  Duel. I remember her when I saw the name.  If you know the way I post. I always get excited for child actors  being cast in dramas and I gotta post.. because they will be future kdrama. stars.

And happy to see the lovelt Park Se Young. Sher's one good actress. Very lowkey but  nice to see her back. Last drama I watch of her was in Money Flower.

March 6 2019

First teaser trailer for MBC drama series “Special Labor Inspector”

Special_Labor_Inspector-teaser.jpg

An early first teaser trailer added for upcoming MBC drama series “Special Labor Inspector” starring Kim Dong-Wook, Park Se-Young and Ryu Deok-Hwan. The teaser trailer consists of a brief animation clip of a can of soda that says “Jangpoong Cider.” The word “cider” has a double meaning and in this situation refers to someone (main character Jo) who punishes those that did an unjust thing.

“Special Labor Inspector” first airs April, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-mbc-drama-series-special-labor-inspector

@jongski- hi, glad to see u here too. Know u also a fan of Seyoung.

That child actress Lee Na Yoon also acted as younger version of Sy’s character in drama ‘my daughter geum  Sa wa’ I remember her cos she is good at acting bad. 

So 1st teaser out- this drama very lowkey- not much promotion, hope MBC release more photos and news. Can’t wait for April 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo 특별근로감독관 조장풍 - Mondays & Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST - Kim Dong Wook & Park Se Young - Premieres on April 8th

Archived