Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower, 녹두꽃

Looked ep.1-2.
I really liked it. From the first series of drama poured a whole mountain. I look and the heart shrinks from the experience of people. And the brothers, and all the peasants who faced hunger ...
And, as always, the contrast between poverty and wealth hurts me right in the heart.
Older brother is very sorry. Since childhood, he was forced to beat people ... naturally, his heart became stone.
And the finale is great! The uprising has begun! The rich, beware! :rage: By the way, it is now interesting for me to read about the real history of this uprising in order to know what to prepare for. Nobody will give a link to it?

• Like 3

Kocowa interview:

Preview:

OST making video:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looked 3-4 ep.
Still, the villains do not die so easily. I already crossed my fingers so daddy brothers died. But no, the brothers saved their father. One generally across the village and the fields on the hump dragged. True, it was not clear how strong it was for this ...:mrgreen:
And the uprising, then, for now, will subside? Is the leader to this go? But very much like the truth. Vaughn alone was kneeling before the people, and all at once danced ... apparently, their desires are already satisfied. How little for happiness you need ...

image_readtop_2019_290870_15568905453736

BTS

• Like 2

Nokdu flower is Daebak. I love the flow of the story. I hope it will not change. 

• Like 4

Watching the three episodes together this weekend.  So far it is a very interesting drama, plus it is a true event.  Love the characteristics between the two brothers.   Seeing how a life of a person could change based on a choice, whether one chose for him or herself or it was chosen by someone else. 

0004002888_001_20190504115007052.jpg?typ

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

What an intense episodes so far. I am having a little bit problem in understanding "the teacher's character". 

I thought in the beginning the teacher likes YH , but now not anymore. Is it only because of his father?

Guess I have to go on watching.

• Like 1

Another well made drama set up in early Japanese inflation, like the story flow and the sceneries shoot, the friction between the greedy father and two son somehow feel warmth yet sadly both Son knew how kind man their father, the got themselves caught  without opportunity to voice their own mind.

But seems next episode the storyline will turn upsides down.

Good drama worthy to waiting.

• Like 2

Great dorama. With each episode I love her more and more.
I think it is a gift of fate for Yoon Shi Yoon. His duet with Jo Jung Suk is beyond praise. They became real brothers, the relationship between which makes the heart tremble. Shi Yoon will learn a lot from his hen. Like Yi Hyun, he will learn a lot from Yi Kang, and Yi Kang will learn a lot from Yi Hyun. :rolleyes:The main thing is that the uprising does not separate the brothers, who can now be spread out on two sides of the barricade ...
And yes, sageuk was very dramatic. During the 4 hour episodes, so many horrors have already shown ... so many deaths ... But there is also a good one. The true friendship of the brothers, the sweet romance of both brothers with their lovers, the reverent relationship of the elder brother with the mother ...:wub:

I look forward to continuing. I wonder what the younger brother will do now, when he is forced to join the army, which will have to suppress the uprising. Will join them? Or will it be a spy in this army, and will secretly shoot their own gun?:blink:

OST Part 1 [English Hardsubbed]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Shi Yoon And Park Gyu Young Have A Bittersweet Encounter In “Nokdu Flower”

by C. Hong
9c28ac0176ba4e4992ca70d82a803d17.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Nokdu Flower” has shared stills of Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Gyu Young.

“Nokdu Flower” takes place against the backdrop of the Donghak Peasant Movement of 1894, a riot in which religious leaders of Donghak and peasants from Jeolla Province joined forces to protest the government’s push for Catholicism. In the drama, two half-brothers, played by Yoon Shi Yoon and Jo Jung Suk, end up on opposite sides of the movement.

Spoilers

park-gyu-young-nokdu-flower.jpgnokdu-flower-yoon-shi-yoon-park-gyu-youn

On May 9, the production staff of “Nokdu Flower” released stills of a sweet encounter between Yoon Shi Yoon’s character and Park Gyu Young’s character. Yoon Shi Yoon plays Baek Yi Hyun, the younger brother of the family but the lawful heir because of his mother’s social status. Park Gyu Young plays Baek Yi Hyun’s betrothed, Hwang Mung Shim.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1323255wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-and-park-gyu-young-share-a-sweet-encounter-in-nokdu-flower

• Like 5

Same 

From the instagram (same content)

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Nokdu Flower: Episodes 5-6

by odilettante

nokdu050600486a.jpg

The loss of a defining skill that gave any sense of one’s worth and identity doesn’t seem to a worthwhile sacrifice to just gain back a name. But the restoration of a name means finding a new place in society — and seeing with new eyes the ramification of having authoritative power over the starving and unfortunate.

EPISODES 5-6 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/nokdu-flower-episodes-5-6/

• Like 1