Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

Recommended Posts

im confuse the sumary of this drama in the tencent page looks like this is going to be a continuation of the story ,but the trailer seems to show this is another version of the original story, i wonder who write those summaries ?? same happend with eteral love of dream ... anyway i like the chemestry between the main actors so im gonna give it a try!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

11 hours ago, Table122000 said:

 

Yes, I am wondering the same. You may be correct that the whole season not a do over but only part 1 and then the rest will be new story.  They did that for Pretty Man 2 where the first half of the drama was a do over/reboot of Season 1 and then the second half of the drama was new material to continue the storyline. So it may be the same for this drama. I guess we wait and see. 

 

I also hear crazy speculation about the drama plotline:

  Reveal hidden contents

Some people speculate that perhaps Xia Lin have some kind of accident and  lose her memory of husband and baby.  The doctors tell LYZ to just let her alone for a while and that is why she now a famous actress in the preview. Then LYZ engineer them to meet again and the rest follows with engagement again, etc. Then somehow Xia Lin will remember everything and we will have the other part of the story with the ex-classmate who try to break up the marriage. 

 

I guess it's possible since I've seen this type of plotline used before in another drama.  It was a bit different but the same type of thing where the wife died and the husband was so traumatized by the death that he forgot he was ever married and had a baby son. The psychatrist tell the grandparents not to bother the husband and raise the son, so the baby live with the wife's parents and the husband parents just pretend he never was married. Eventually, he remember everything and was reunited with his son.

 

 

LOL that is a wilddd speculation! Well since they reiterated that they do a reboot, I'm going to assume that speculation is wrong LOL.

Was just wondering whether they'll continue the storyline further from the supposed happy ending but I'm glad to see the cast again. The reboot may make Ling Yi Zhou less stalker-ish and manipulative (I love the couple but that part of the story doesn't really bode well with me unfortunately for S1, although it was one hell of a plot twist!), and I'm all for that.

 

10 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

im confuse the sumary of this drama in the tencent page looks like this is going to be a continuation of the story ,but the trailer seems to show this is another version of the original story, i wonder who write those summaries ?? same happend with eteral love of dream ... anyway i like the chemestry between the main actors so im gonna give it a try!! 

I didn't realise that the description didn't match up with the drama either for ELoD/PB... Welp. Guess weTV don't really care about making sure that section is correct. I also lovee the main couple's chemistry! Haha

Tonight is going to be a longgg night.... 2 eps of PB and 5 eps of Well Intended Love 2. Guess I don't need to sleep tonight :joy:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

im confuse the sumary of this drama in the tencent page looks like this is going to be a continuation of the story ,but the trailer seems to show this is another version of the original story, i wonder who write those summaries ?? same happend with eteral love of dream ... anyway i like the chemestry between the main actors so im gonna give it a try!! 

 

lols i guess whether it a continuation or not....it worth a try cause their chemistry is as good as it is :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watch the episode 1 i can say so far nothing is related, however the beginning there is this transcript as below

 

" Do you believe it? The person that is fated to be with you, no matter whether it is at a different times zones, or times changed, he will still protect you, and will always appear on the destined times."

 

BFpqX3QpGD_coC-flRVvztrhOLQ1lnOVgtrabyYT

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I just watch the episode 1 i can say so far nothing is related, however the beginning there is this transcript as below

 

" Do you believe it? The person that is fated to be with you, no matter whether it is at a different times zones, or times changed, he will still protect you, and will always appear on the destined times."

 

Wow... This is actually a nice quote.. And a good intro to the series. I was on the edge between watching and not watching this, but after reading this quote, I think I'll check it out. Watching a fated couple getting back together again even in a different life... Doesn't that remind you of Goblin & how the second lead OTP got together again after they were reincarnated??? :wub:

 

Season 1 was a bit weird in the sense that they seem to put in every single trope/overused plot in (although the saving grace for that season was the main OTP's strong chemistry). The plot this season seems better. I also liked the OTPs chemistry in season 1, so hopefully it's as strong in this season. Hopefully I'm not wrong... :ph34r:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg I am loving the new season!!!our otp chemistry is off the charts!!!they need to improve on the kissing tho lol

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Wow... This is actually a nice quote.. And a good intro to the series. I was on the edge between watching and not watching this, but after reading this quote, I think I'll check it out. Watching a fated couple getting back together again even in a different life... Doesn't that remind you of Goblin & how the second lead OTP got together again after they were reincarnated??? :wub:

 

Season 1 was a bit weird in the sense that they seem to put in every single trope/overused plot in (although the saving grace for that season was the main OTP's strong chemistry). The plot this season seems better. I also liked the OTPs chemistry in season 1, so hopefully it's as strong in this season. Hopefully I'm not wrong... :ph34r:

 

ops.....have i did something wrong :D hahahaha .....

 

btw there is this one scenes in between WeiLin and the friends hahahaha :D **ahem** is going to be real cute :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ops.....have i did something wrong :D hahahaha .....

nope. you definitely did the right thing!!! hahahaha :D I was lost for a while not knowing what to watch after Under the Power, and this season is not a continuation of last season, so I was on the edge. Now, you've just made this drama #1 on my to-watch list. hahahaha :D Sad that there's only 16 eps this season though. But hopefully that means the story will be tight!! :D 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good News! This drama has been licensed by several online streaming sites. There will be subs!

 

Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/81092192

WeTV

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=m0033y40t1n

Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/37003c-well-intended-love-season-2

Kukan Drama YouTube Channel Playlist: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEXBGg5OB0B9fNJH8WZUdZ4qeGPVv4RS-

Hotpot TV (English & Spanish subs): https://www.hotpot.tv/titles/well-intended-love-2-9514?season=1&episode=1

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah... wow... This isn't a second series. It's a complete redux.

They wiped the slate clean. No fake leukemia, no kids? No crazy contract? So the whole of S1 was a dream?

 

Well, it's not a bad thing. The storyline in S1 was very dodgy. Saved mainly by the cast.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Woah... wow... This isn't a second series. It's a complete redux.

They wiped the slate clean. No fake leukemia, no kids? No crazy contract? So the whole of S1 was a dream?

 

Well, it's not a bad thing. The storyline in S1 was very dodgy. Saved mainly by the cast.

 

actually they mix and match and used some of the S1 scenes too....i saw that in WenLing with the best friends bed scenes 

 

that one scenes is from S1 i believe :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Good News! This drama has been licensed by WeTV and Viki. There will be subs!

 

Schedule is 3 episodes on Thursdays 8PM.  But it looks like the first week is only 2 episodes, then it will be 3 episodes each Thursday.

 

WeTV

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=m0033y40t1n

Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/37003c-well-intended-love-season-2

 

For WeTV this is VIP drama, so VIP users get 3 episodes in advance. Non VIP is on regular schedule.  English subbed episodes already posted. Looks like VIP can watch to Ep. 5, otherwise for regular users it's Ep. 1-2

 

At Viki, it is regular schedule. I check just now and episodes not uploaded yet there. It's unclear whether they are getting the subtitles from the source provider or are doing the subs all themselves. It looks like they don't have a team yet, so it will be a while for any Viki subs. 

 

 

 

I think they only show 2 eps this week because the total eps is 16. So it was either show 1 eps less this week or the final week.

 

I really like how they treat the reboot. It's like a parallel universe to S1. I think it's quite clever of them to include some nods to S1 plot, like the leukimia twist (Xia Lin dreaming about it and Ling Yi Zhou cancelling the medical record switch), and Xia Lin dreaming about the dog.

They also still meet at the cake shop for the first time (shown in the flashback when Xia Lin got told to go to the company and that's how she have her "big" break).

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The scumbag... he set her up again! :lol: 

But... I do love a contract marriage... it's one of my favourite romance tropes. This second series (more rightly called) I have a feeling will be better. At least it's a bit more believable. 

 

Haha... he called her MuMu again. Even in a parallel universe she can't escape his clutches and he can't woo the woman of his dreams like a normal man. :lol: He has to set up some ridiculous scheme to date her and ensure she can't say "no". Geez. Still more dollars than sense.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 2 airing schedule and i only see 16 episodes so far so it is a shorter one? and also i can see that the nemesis is out on episode 3 or 4? it is alot faster than the last S1

 

kPzMtYJfKTnc1WPQJjpaaHF_k9-buVsJf_iXy6yD

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gracebkk said:

nope. you definitely did the right thing!!! hahahaha :D I was lost for a while not knowing what to watch after Under the Power, and this season is not a continuation of last season, so I was on the edge. Now, you've just made this drama #1 on my to-watch list. hahahaha :D Sad that there's only 16 eps this season though. But hopefully that means the story will be tight!! :D 

 

yea we seems to have a shorter season this round however i will hold back in judging first as i didnt see the word 'Ending' on the schedule as this was also what happen during S1 where they didnt put the word 'Ending' till they are nearer to the end of the episodes where it was reveal they will only ended the series in episode 20

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congratulations to Well Intended Love S2, they have break into the Net Index Chart on Top 6 on the day of their Premier :D 

 

O0CHfycp6-9psGc8LJ4o5R1SCXlW_rH_S_2OIWE5

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying this version very much. Just wish they would tone down the background music so that we can hear the actors talking. The music is louder than the actors dialogue.  Whoever did the editing job fail to do the job probably. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...