[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

@pad-hari did you mean the first scene in the BTS where he is wearing a vest and the director is beside them? What he said was part of the dialogue. She is supposed to kiss him and ask "Are you satisfied now?" but she did not say it after rehearsing the action, so he said it for her are you satisfied now?" and then he rehearsed his action of pulling her in for his kiss before responding with his line "Now, I'm satisfied..." But the director was at the back acting his scene in an exaggerated manner, which is why he looked a bit "errmmm..." after that.

The FL isn't new. She has been acting since 2011 with around 16 dramas and 3 movies under belt but this is the first time I noticed her.

The interesting thing is, both ML & FL graduated from dance schools in 2007. One from Shanghai in ballet and the other from Beijing in folk dance.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, @angelangie, TU so much for the bts translation. :wub: You have posted 2 types of pics, one a serious one and the other one is super love pic, I don't know what reaction button to press even though u mentioned me for the1st 2 pics.  I took the last pic into a/c:tounge_wink::heart: U.

@chubbz, thank you for the bts translation.  Yes, i wanted that one, as he suddenly pulled her and started to kiss her.  He is so cute.  now, I got the full translation of the bts. :wub:

Oh, the FL is then, an experienced actress.  Wahhhhh!!!!! Maybe these characters will be the break through for these two and recognized well after this drama.  Wow!!!! If they are pass out from the same year then they should be same age.  Awwww, their  chemistry is so good, my screen is hot during the love scenes.:kiss_wink:

I cannot contain my curiosity and watched yesterday's episodes.  What a sadist NJT is? :rage:he was the one who asked XL to do the pregnancy test.  But even after knowing she is pregnant, how can he kidnap her?   *A crazy jerk*.  After giving us so much sweet scenes, we are deprived of them in these episodes and more angst to come in the finale 3 episodes.  Hope the writer give exclusive lovely doves scenes to our OTP in the last episode:love:. Jaiyou!!!!!

On 2/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, angelangie said:

while i love this parts, where YiZhou bring out the ring and put it back on on XiaLin's finger, i still find it weird that he got the ring out from beneath the pillow....lols....i would have expect him to get it from the drawer besides the bed instead....

isnt that more realistic? :D 

Does anyone know what song was used during this scene.. I really like it but I couldn't find it :tears:

about the airing date, so it means that the drama will end this week?

they're not adding another episode? is it really only 20?

i'm so addicted to this couple, wanna have more episode of them..

the last episode will be airing tonight, right?

Glad I gave this drama a try (after all the popular but boring chinese drama i watched).

For a low budget web drama, this is good. And it even manage to be in the top 10 airing drama in china, among those big shot dramas. 

Good chemistry --> yes!

Story plot --> surprisingly ok.

Acting --> surprisingly even those in 3rd 4th characters are good.

It's romantic, light-hearted, and happy ending. Just what I want to see in this stressful life of mine.

Ending is a bit rushed, but at least they don't leave any loose ends or guessing game, and it's happy. I have seen so many bad endings, this is a good ending. :)

My fav scene:

Spoiler

When Ling YiZhou went to see his mom for the final time and wished her well. It's sad to know a mom doesn't love her own child, and yet he finally accepted and move a long.

I think 20 episodes was enough... I'm not sure how much more of NJT, Mother and the baggage they brought with them I could stomach. If it weren't for the fact that all the nuttiness came and went in 3 episodes, I would have been climbing the wall with frustration. NJT was such a terrible villain. Mother, on the other hand, was wasted potential.

NJT was the biggest idiot in the show. Undoubtedly. Moreover, a one-note villain at that. Is kidnapping all he knows? What a waste of oxygen. If a man determines to be a villain, he should demonstrate some capacity for creativity. He's worse than a cartoon villain. All that energy spent doing highly illegal things and repetitively. Insane. Thank goodness I was watching this mainly for the OTP otherwise I would be sorely disappointed.

But as MM says, he was an idiot because he blamed the entirely wrong person for his mummy issues and destroyed what could have been a promising life for himself by plotting a ridiculous revenge. It was his father and YZ's mother that committed adultery. She's the one who left YZ on his birthday! She didn't even make contact with him until his father's passing. And who does he keep kidnapping... MM... what the heck! Why didn't he target the people who were really responsible for screwing up his childhood?  The thing is though, even though they screwed up his childhood, it was he who screwed the rest of his life with this misplaced hatred. The lack of even the simplest logic baffles my mind.

As far the as the OTP is concerned, everything ended satisfactorily. For a C drama, it was as good as it gets. However, the ending scene was very very odd. A woman is in labour and all her companions can say is 加油. Shouldn't they be taking her to the hospital or if she's having a home birth, shouldn't someone take her into her bedroom? Why are they just standing there cheering her on. That was really weird. If the show had just ended there, it would have left a bitter taste on my mouth, I think. Thankfully we had the epilogue... CY is moving on which is good for him, YZ as expected is a doting dad supportive of his wife's career.

18 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A woman is in labour and all her companions can say is 加油. Shouldn't they be taking her to the hospital or if she's having a home birth, shouldn't someone take her into her bedroom? Why are they just standing there cheering her on. That was really weird.

Hahaha, well, in the scene you can hear WenLi made a call "Lao Wu, quickly drive the car here, the missus is in labour now"....

I guess instead of being so realistic filming everyone moving to the front door, I think they just decided to made it a cheesy ending?

Yeah it's kinda unrealistic, but then again, contract marriage IS unrealistic in the first place, right?

On 2/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, angelangie said:

yes previously she was in support role however im glad they gave her a chance in this series.....her chemistry with Xu KaiCheng is really very good in here.....and Xu KaiCheng is also actually pretty well season....

he was also the lead for 'I'm a Pet At Dali Temple' :D

does that mean they are course mate!!!! :D 

I like their chemistry too! Not just main but the other two secondary couples are cute too!

And I rarely see an OTP in Chinese dramas that have good chemistry and can act well...the last I recall was Chen Xiao and Zhao Liying in Lu Zhen. A lot of other shows, the lead couple may look good but the chemistry isn't entirely convincing.

I tried watching the Dali Pet, and I agree the girl is cute too, but just can't match up to Mu Mu! So I gave up after watching some snippets...

They aren't course mates. XKC majored in ballet from Shanghai Theatre Academy while WS was from Beijing Dance Academy, Folk Dance.

@pad-hari XKC was born in 1990, WS in 1991...6 months apart...close enough for development in the romantic department? :wub:

The OTP was brilliant in this show. Both better than decent actors and they really looked like they were in love with each other. I will miss them (and the Wen Li - FF pairing) for all the honey we received. I especially appreciated the fact that YZ was not afraid to shower his wife with affection and make all the concessions to make her feel loved. Great stuff!

I also really liked the actor that played Wen Li... I loved the way he eye rolled and averted his eyes whenever his boss and wife were doing the lovey dovey. Heh. :D

21 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I think 20 episodes was enough... I'm not sure how much more of NJT, Mother and the baggage they brought with them I could stomach. If it weren't for the fact that all the nuttiness came and went in 3 episodes, I would have been climbing the wall with frustration. NJT was such a terrible villain. Mother, on the other hand, was wasted potential.

NJT was the biggest idiot in the show. Undoubtedly. Moreover, a one-note villain at that. Is kidnapping all he knows? What a waste of oxygen. If a man determines to be a villain, he should demonstrate some capacity for creativity. He's worse than a cartoon villain. All that energy spent doing highly illegal things and repetitively. Insane. Thank goodness I was watching this mainly for the OTP otherwise I would be sorely disappointed.

But as MM says, he was an idiot because he blamed the entirely wrong person for his mummy issues and destroyed what could have been a promising life for himself by plotting a ridiculous revenge. It was his father and YZ's mother that committed adultery. She's the one who left YZ on his birthday! She didn't even make contact with him until his father's passing. And who does he keep kidnapping... MM... what the heck! Why didn't he target the people who were really responsible for screwing up his childhood?  The thing is though, even though they screwed up his childhood, it was he who screwed the rest of his life with this misplaced hatred. The lack of even the simplest logic baffles my mind.

As far the as the OTP is concerned, everything ended satisfactorily. For a C drama, it was as good as it gets. However, the ending scene was very very odd. A woman is in labour and all her companions can say is 加油. Shouldn't they be taking her to the hospital or if she's having a home birth, shouldn't someone take her into her bedroom? Why are they just standing there cheering her on. That was really weird. If the show had just ended there, it would have left a bitter taste on my mouth, I think. Thankfully we had the epilogue... CY is moving on which is good for him, YZ as expected is a doting dad supportive of his wife's career.

As for the villain.. I think they wasted the plot with his poor vengeful "scheme." The added scenes of his mom coming back also was a blob. 

I also agree, the last episode was cringe-worthy. 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

I watched as many episodes on You Tube as I could find in the past 2 days, some with subtitles and some using translation apps so I could have an idea what was going on. The last episode was the one where MuMu gave birth. Is this the end of the series? Or will there be additional episodes? I can't seem to find any information and will be totally bummed if that is all their is.

Too much sadness over that, and it doesn't let me attach my sobbing emojis. 

I was so sure they would follow through to the next wedding... there are still so many character plots they could pursue. Lol, I hate it when I finally find something that captures my heart, only to discover that it has an end. Perhaps they will consider a continuation at some point. Thank you for your response, even though it broke my heart.

I saw the finale episodes RAW .  HEA ending.:kiss_wink:

But i have to watch it with subs so as to understand what that crazy jerk NJT is trying to pull off until the end.  And whats with clapping of the guys surrounding the FL including the grandma, when she is in labour pain and about to give birth.  ;)

I will keep rewatching the episodes from the beginning whenever i get bored, thats how much i love the OTP. :wub: 

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Feb 11)

Well Intended Love star Xu Kaicheng moves up two spots to 4th place.   

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 
3. Yang Zi
5. Deng Lun
8. Ariel Lin
10. Joe Chen

This guy is getting all the attention for his character.  I'd hope the FL also did that.  she was so cute and did well at the end of the show when he was in coma.

cr:dramapanda

Archived