Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

10 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I thought it was 4 episodes a week why did only 3 come out this week

it was only suppose to be 2 episode per week, however yesterday they released 3 episodes

u can check it out on the page starter as they have the airing date for each episodes, however we only have the airing date till episode next 2 weeks....not much information was really release

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately we going to have bad cliff hanger on episode 11!!!!

><"

XiaLin is the one not forgiving YiZhou now ><" oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It seems that our Couple always pulls out like kites every week, I hope next week they will comeback together and trust each other because the enemy from the fire country will soon attack (Nan Jin Tian) :lol:Do you know what Nan Jin Tian really wants? I'm still confused by his character, he's jealous of the CEO or he's obsessed with Xia Lin :confused:

Spoiler

Hello everyone, oh I don't know whether I want to be happy or sad. It's nice because they have lots of ep 9 & 10 sweet scenes, but episode 11 is so sad. I've seen scenes from ep. 9,10,11 with heart language hihihihi (So still confused), I will be patient to wait for Engsub to understand the storyline (Hopefully someone will make it quick, please). Wow what is this, so we get 3 episodes this week, can it be 4 episodes for next week hihihi :Poh I like the scene above the most, the wife welcomes the husband who comes home from work with a kiss. Our ship has sailed hihihi :wub:

• Love 2

What, we have 3 episodes this week????? What a weird airing schedules, huh!!!!! 

I am praying to God's that please don't make this cute drama into usual C-drama trope with a sad or open ending.  #prayingforagoodending.    

Thanks @angelangie for the gifs in advance.  I like the scene where she first comes and looks around his office room.  She tries to take some books above her height and he comes suddenly back hugging her:love::wub:.  My first request, rest to come later:tounge_wink:

Edit:

Oh, so his name is Nancy jian tian, is it?  He already knows that annoying girl is it?  He is also a rich ceo and competitor to ling zhou?:crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I am praying to God's that please don't make this cute drama into usual C-drama trope with a sad or open ending.  #prayingforagoodending.    

Thanks @angelangie for the gifs in advance.  I like the scene where she first comes and looks around his office room.  She tries to take some books above her height and he comes suddenly back hugging her:love::wub:.  My first request, rest to come later:tounge_wink:

hahaha okie i will do it later when i get home.....not good to do something else besides chatting in the office too much lols since i need to take times to drag it out :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

After re-watching the episodes again, I was wrong. CY did not find out about LYZ secret towards XL. He just didn't like LYZ being so possessive and had his people following XL around. Basically as someone above posted, "keeping her hostage" or trying to keep her under control so that she won't leave him. CY didn't like what LYZ was doing and went to confront him saying that if he keeps behaving this way towards XL, she will eventually leave him. LYZ then basically said outright if CY liked XL. That's when CY punched him.

Based on the previews for the next two episodes ...

Seems CY died in a fire. XL's necklace is found in the rubble/ashes, and she is under investigation for the accident. She may be a 'murder suspect.' I wonder if NJT is behind this. I hope I'm wrong, cause I like CY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Edit:

Oh, so his name is Nancy jian tian, is it?  He already knows that annoying girl is it?  He is also a rich ceo and competitor to ling zhou?:crazy:

Your hope is my hope, I hope the author makes a happy ending. I don't know why a lot of Cdrama are made sad endings (could Cdrama fans like the end that can drop tears). I have seen teasers and several BTS from this drama, there are 2 interesting scenes: 1) In the teaser at the beginning there was scenes CEO get shot and in a coma, after that Xia Lin in the hospital saw a heart monitor that showed a stopped heartbeat (If it's the final episode it will be a sad ending); and 2) In the BTS there are scenes of the cast members and the CEO seen joking with Xian Lin who seems to have a distended stomach that seems to be pregnant (I hope it will be the final episode so the ending is happy) :lol:

Nancy  Jian Tian also started to ignite the fire of conflict, but I could not read what his purpose was (business, family revenge, or love)  :anguished:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, whome said:

Hide contents

After re-watching the episodes again, I was wrong. CY did not find out about LYZ secret towards XL. He just didn't like LYZ being so possessive and had his people following XL around. Basically as someone above posted, "keeping her hostage" or trying to keep her under control so that she won't leave him. CY didn't like what LYZ was doing and went to confront him saying that if he keeps behaving this way towards XL, she will eventually leave him. LYZ then basically said outright if CY liked XL. That's when CY punched him.

Based on the previews for the next two episodes ...

Hide contents

Seems CY died in a fire. XL's necklace is found in the rubble/ashes, and she is under investigation for the accident. She may be a 'murder suspect.' I wonder if NJT is behind this. I hope I'm wrong, cause I like CY.

Thank you for the review , I also asked why they were fighting. I think CY is jealous of CEO LYZ. Oh no, I hope CY doesn't die. You're right it looks like the CEO LYZ is obsessed with his wife, but he did it out of love and fear of losing . So do you know about NJT true purpose? :grimace:

• Like 1

I will bet NJT is Boss’s half brother or step brother or something.  Wants revenge because he ruin his family or something.  I don’t like what LYZ did, but I like this OTP too much.  I mean he’s got the looked, money, status, why such a deceitful plan to get the girl.  He should have just do what NJT is doing and bump into her “coincidentally “ many times and stike  up a conversation.  Hoping for a happy, the trailers looks like it will be happy and we have many OTP sweet moments in opening that haven’t been seen yet.  Also, CY can’t be dead, his love interest hasn’t even shown up yet!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AnmeiX2 said:

I will bet NJT is Boss’s half brother or step brother or something.  Wants revenge because he ruin his family or something.  I don’t like what LYZ did, but I like this OTP too much.  I mean he’s got the looked, money, status, why such a deceitful plan to get the girl.  He should have just do what NJT is doing and bump into her “coincidentally “ many times and stike  up a conversation.  Hoping for a happy, the trailers looks like it will be happy and we have many OTP sweet moments in opening that haven’t been seen yet.  Also, CY can’t be dead, his love interest hasn’t even shown up yet!!!

Agree. I don't know why he came up with his stupid plan of manipulating her medical diagnosis. She suffered so much anguish when she thought she had leukemia and if a donation didn't come through, she was going to die. That is really cruel to do to someone you supposedly "in love with." He could have easily keep bumping into her so that she would notice him and perhaps strike up a friendship with her first like NJT did (by using his dog). As smart as LYZ is, in this regards, he's dumb dumb dumb. Even if XL were to find out that LYZ purposely tried to create opportunities to meet up or be with her, she probably wouldn't have minded...perhaps maybe even flattered that someone like him would like her. But to seriously cause her suffering cause she thought she was dying is just too cruel.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, whome said:

Hide contents

LZ found out that AY was behind his memory loss & accident. She hired a hypnotist to erase 2 years of his memory. Then made soup laced with sedatives so that he could be hypnotized while sleeping. XL and the dog drank the soup first (they were asleep the entire day). LZ was smart enough to have a doctor check the ingredients of the soup to determine that it was laced with sedatives. LZ was starting to remember certain things. When AY found out that XL drank her soup instead, she was so pissed off. She made tea the next day for LZ to drink. LZ told her to bring him his phone or something from his office/den. When she went to get it, he poured the tea away and pretended he drank it. Then pretended he was sleepy. When AY came back to the room, she helped him into bed and started her mumble jumble on him, but XL came in the nick of time and got AY to leave. However, LZ was only pretending to be sleepy. He took the tea to get analyzed and it was confirmed that it was indeed laced with sedatives. He finally confronted AY and basically told her to stay away. His memory came back, and he & XL was a happily married couple (for at least another episode). Their relationship/marriage was exposed while she was filming a show. Now, the public knows about them.

However, XL found out LZ's secret. She didn't have leukemia it seems. LZ faked the diagnosis so that she would need him for the supposed "bone marrow donation."  She never had the surgery for the donation. It was all a cover-up by LZ. Looks like she had gone to his hospital or one where his company runs/invests in for checkup so he was able to get her diagnosis and have it changed. Turns out he met her 2 years prior to her getting into the wrong car in Episode 1. She just never recognized him nor had any recollection. He remembered her and kept tabs on her throughout the years until he came upon the perfect opportunity to have her near him.

They first met at the bakery where they made the cake together on their birthdays. Two years ago, he was trying to buy a cake for himself, but the bakery didn't have anymore or didn't take his credit card or something (my Chinese is only so-so). She was buying a cake herself (it was a 1+1 deal), so she gave him the 2nd cake cause she can't eat it all. He found out her data, so he knew her since then. Then half a year later, they happen to meet each other again at a bar/restaurant. She was working there as a waitress there. He was drunk and was about to drive home. She stopped him and got him car service instead. He remembered her and kept tabs on her all this time. He fell in love with her since then.

They ran into each other again at the hospital where she got her checkup. He saw her and found the opportunity to be near her. He manipulated the results so she would find and go to him for help. He hadn't meant for anything hurtful but to be near her. However, she told him that when she was told she had leukemia, she thought it was the end for her. She literally would have collapsed if not for Fei Fei's support. She couldn't believe he would put her through all this pain. 

CY found out and punched LZ. Couldn't believe his "brother" or "friend" could do such a thing. IMO, I think CY is falling for XL.

thank you for this recap..

been watching this over and over, i love every scene between LZ and XL, it's so cute and romantic.

i'm a little curious, what is LZ called XL?

when I try to read his lips, seems like he's not calling XL with her name.

Edited by Sendy Nura
adding some question
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sendy Nura said:

thank you for this recap..

been watching this over and over, i love every scene between LZ and XL, it's so cute and romantic.

i'm a little curious, what is LZ called XL?

when I try to read his lips, seems like he's not calling XL with her name.

He calls XL "mu mu" (木 木). If you put her nickname together without the space, it's XL's name, Lin (林). Her full name is Xia Lin (夏林). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ok, just watched both ep.10 and ep.11.  Oh its really sad that the OTP's romance are in ups and downs.:tears::tears:  if they show us viewers 2 episodes of OTP cuteness the next episode is they are apart.  so many weird ways to gain the romance from the OTP's.  As somebody suggested, there are lot of ways to make XL love him.  What's with the creating fake report of XL saying she has cancer.  Oh Lord!!!!   And this annoying girl's way of making LZ to love her.  Using the sleepy medicine in soups and hypnotising him to side with her.  *bangsmyhead*  

@whome, where did you see the preview for upcoming episodes?  And why are they killing CH in a fire.  So many wierd things, huh!!!!! Isnt he the 2nd lead??? No, I don't want him to die.  We have only 9 episodes more, what all significant things are going to happen?????

But we can see the otp reunion from the beginning music score.  I am afraid of the ending!! And that creepy NJT guy:sweatingbullets:.

#prayingforagoodending:blink::blink:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AnmeiX2 said:

u might be on dot of that......there are something behind NJT motive and it is definitely not something good....he is bend to make hell.....for YiZhou

i know we have sweet moment then they give us anguish again ><" .....no i dont believe CY will be dead.....he had somehow slowly fall for XiaLin even though i will say he enter the picture too late.....if not he will be quite a good candidate for XiaLin too

7 hours ago, whome said:

Agree. I don't know why he came up with his stupid plan of manipulating her medical diagnosis. She suffered so much anguish when she thought she had leukemia and if a donation didn't come through, she was going to die. That is really cruel to do to someone you supposedly "in love with." He could have easily keep bumping into her so that she would notice him and perhaps strike up a friendship with her first like NJT did (by using his dog). As smart as LYZ is, in this regards, he's dumb dumb dumb. Even if XL were to find out that LYZ purposely tried to create opportunities to meet up or be with her, she probably wouldn't have minded...perhaps maybe even flattered that someone like him would like her. But to seriously cause her suffering cause she thought she was dying is just too cruel.

i have to agree with XiaLin.....YiZhou love is scary....he seek to possess and he lie to get XiaLin into his fold......to me Xia Lin Fate is seal the moment she enter his car and YiZhou asked her 'Are you sure you want to get into this car?'

it was like....to him once u enter you belong to him and there is no turning back.......that is also how he humiliate XiaLin's ex, he was like.....

"Are you sure you are able to buy this necklace?"

from the start his intention for XiaLin is quite apparent even though he like to make it like it doesnt really matter to him however he was set to 'own' XiaLin, he love her for sure however the way he seek to do it is honestly scary......maybe he will come to senses that loving someone means u give her as much freedom as u can yourself and also being there for her for all you can too......

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

btw guys i think we can look forward to a happy ending? i dunno i have a feeling this series will ended up being good? :) fingers cross

im seeing ChuYan as well so i do not believe he will die in this series....this will be YiZhou's assistant and XiaLin's BFF wedding or engagement party i suppose :) 

8MPYmohzjO5akRmNPMLlDqajkBJbAi_oR6504sMI

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

where did you see the preview for upcoming episodes?  And why are they killing CH in a fire.  So many wierd things, huh!!!!! Isnt he the 2nd lead??? No, I don't want him to die.  We have only 9 episodes more, what all significant things are going to happen?????

But we can see the otp reunion from the beginning music score.  I am afraid of the ending!! And that creepy NJT guy:sweatingbullets:.

#prayingforagoodending:blink::blink:

The previews are up on YT for Episodes 12 & 13.

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

from the start his intention for XiaLin is quite apparent even though he like to make it like it doesnt really matter to him however he was set to 'own' XiaLin, he love her for sure however the way he seek to do it is honestly scary......maybe he will come to senses that loving someone means u give her as much freedom as u can yourself and also being there for her for all you can too......

I Agree. I'm wondering if YZ, perhaps, never had a true relationship with another woman. Although he was childhood friends with AY, he never saw her more than a little sister. He has money, power and an influential background, so whatever he wanted, he could get. He fell in love with XL (practically at first sight), and didn't know how to approach her. He waited 2 years for his opportunity when he could have approached her way back when instead of the cruel method he used to get her to be with him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

btw guys i think we can look forward to a happy ending? i dunno i have a feeling this series will ended up being good? :) fingers cross

im seeing ChuYan as well so i do not believe he will die in this series....this will be YiZhou's assistant and XiaLin's BFF wedding or engagement party i suppose :) 

Do you think CY & YZ figured out something regarding NJT and set up a plan to have CY pretend to be dead? If that's the case, then he's using XL as bait because she becomes a suspect in the fire. They must have made up because in that scene where he's telling her about finding her necklace in the fire rubble, they're both in their pajamas in bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1