Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

21 minutes ago, vhoa said:

Eng subs can be found in this channel :)

Thank you so much!  It looks like only Ep 1 subbed so far so I will wait before I start watching but at least I know there will be subtitles :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you so much!  It looks like only Ep 1 subbed so far so I will wait before I start watching but at least I know there will be subtitles :)

Actually all 8 episodes are already subbed but some subs are still in draft mode :)

Edited by vhoa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

nice to see that the sub came up so fast for this one...

this drama so far had been very well written and acted out :) loving both YiZhou and XiaLin chemistry :) despite the fact that.....we are not on the standstill

at least the 1min right toward the end of the each episode is honestly appeasing out beating heart :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally! Im so happy to have found this thread :) a place to spazz on this new drama and OTP hehehe not to mention those hot guys! :love:

I came here coz of the lead guy and the assistant hehehe ive seen them in moon river and dragon day youre dead. Too bad back then they were only supporting cast but now im happy that they have bigger roles.

Im really loving the OTP. They have good chemistry and the acting is just enough not too overly done. Ive watched all 8 eps in a day! I cant get enough of them hehehe..i like the premise of the story and though id have to say that the development of their love story is i think a bit rushed hehehe but im not complaining. 

The ending of ep8 was really sad for me. It was really harsh to send her out of the house in the middle of the night wearing only that :(

but i think there is something about her tears that will help the lead guy to recall the past...

i wish for more jealous moments while he cant seem to believe that she is his wife and that he love her hehehe

• Like 5

8 hours ago, vhoa said:

Actually all 8 episodes are already subbed but some subs are still in draft mode :)

Thanks for letting me know. That is even better!:D

• Like 2

hai everyone, find this forum while searching about this drama.

seems a bit hard to find any update about the drama, unlikely korean drama, *sob*

I like the male lead since saw him in The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love.

and fall in love with this drama since watch the trailer, I hope this forum will update about the drama as soon as possible.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sendy Nura said:

hai everyone, find this forum while searching about this drama.

seems a bit hard to find any update about the drama, unlikely korean drama, *sob*

I like the male lead since saw him in The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love.

and fall in love with this drama since watch the trailer, I hope this forum will update about the drama as soon as possible.

u need to check out ....

the drama is only airing on every Thursday and so far they are only up to episode 8......im not sure what update are you looking for?

so far we didnt really discuss the story in full blown so that those that yet to watch them can watch them at their own pace.....so if there is anything u need to know up to episode 8  you will have to ask :) 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

sub's are quite decent but still some errors and issues but still thankful. 

IKR, it was like MTL for me. But it was ok compared to a 'dumb watching a silent film' when you dont understand what they say.  Atleast with these translations we can atleast try to understand the situation.

BTW, did the main guy regain his memories or not?  At the end of ep.8, that 1 min epilogue, what is Ling asking his Personal assistant to buy?  is it for XiaLing?  can someone clarify it?

BTW that Anran girl is so annoying:angry:

So far i like the pace of the story and also all the characters except AR.  Chuyan is such a sweetheart.  Also the PA and the XL's friend is so cute as well.  The PA's comic expressions on her every move/action at his place, very witty!!!!! He just looks at her like an alien!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

BTW, did the main guy regain his memories or not?  At the end of ep.8, that 1 min epilogue, what is Ling asking his Personal assistant to buy?  is it for XiaLing?  can someone clarify it?

not yet my dear YiZhou have yet to recover his memories however i can see a change of reaction from ChuYan towards XiaLin.....so unless YiZhou wanted to have another love rival he better recover how he feel about XiaLin fast....

actually if you watch toward the end of Episode 8 when XiaLin cried....YiZhou certain emotion was trigger.....i think while he may not actually remember XiaLin....he will not let XiaLin go either if not he would not have called her friend to check where she is after he shoo her out of the house in that nightwear ;) 

another part will be when XiaLin join his company marathon where he was there but he pretended he wasnt there for her however it was obvious that he actually went there to keep tab on XiaLin 

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 9:22 AM, angelangie said:

u need to check out ....

the drama is only airing on every Thursday and so far they are only up to episode 8......im not sure what update are you looking for?

so far we didnt really discuss the story in full blown so that those that yet to watch them can watch them at their own pace.....so if there is anything u need to know up to episode 8  you will have to ask :) 

is there any fix eng sub for the first up to 8th episode? because the episode i found have drafted translation.

2 hours ago, Sendy Nura said:

is there any fix eng sub for the first up to 8th episode? because the episode i found have drafted translation.

no fix sub......draft sub at this stage is as good as u can get for now

• LOL 1

im totally in love when the boss trying his best to force XiaLin to marry him and how he dropped the kiss on XiaLin's finger when she stop him from tearing into the registry officer :D

Kvo2eI-R2IqyJkijZZ4W2SC3j1XRoVEIotUEz0ow

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Prior to his accident and losing his memory, he told Xia Lin that he needed to talk to her about something. The previous night he confessed that he lied to her (she fell asleep before she heard him). I wonder what he had lied to her about. I always felt that he liked her prior to their marriage. I get the feeling that he had liked her at first sight and wanted to be near/with her. When she seeked him out about bone marrow donation, I feel as if it was the perfect opportunity for him to have her by his side which is why he proposed that they get married if she wanted his donation.For someone who wanted only to have a fake marriage to please his grandmother, he shows/cares for her a lot than needed. Xia Lin wanted only a year's contract marriage, but he kept negotiating for a longer term, until they finally agreed upon a 2-yr marriage. Then he suggested that his grandmother wanted a great-grandchild. If they were to be in a platonic fake marriage, this would never be brought up. But he obviously wants more out of their marriage and fake is not one of them.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, whome said:

Hide contents

Prior to his accident and losing his memory, he told Xia Lin that he needed to talk to her about something. The previous night he confessed that he lied to her (she fell asleep before she heard him). I wonder what he had lied to her about. I always felt that he liked her prior to their marriage. I get the feeling that he had liked her at first sight and wanted to be near/with her. When she seeked him out about bone marrow donation, I feel as if it was the perfect opportunity for him to have her by his side which is why he proposed that they get married if she wanted his donation.For someone who wanted only to have a fake marriage to please his grandmother, he shows/cares for her a lot than needed. Xia Lin wanted only a year's contract marriage, but he kept negotiating for a longer term, until they finally agreed upon a 2-yr marriage. Then he suggested that his grandmother wanted a great-grandchild. If they were to be in a platonic fake marriage, this would never be brought up. But he obviously wants more out of their marriage and fake is not one of them.

you are right....

Spoiler

all his action shown how much he like XiaLin, he even have bodyguard protecting XiaLin from behind or in hidden sides, if not why do you think the pickpocket return the wallet :D 

it was all YiZhou doing :) and when XiaLin was trying out the evening gown in episode 2 he was there all thru out....and the last dress was actually pick by him too :) 

he was also the one who was excited in registry....i show you the gif again later when i get home....dont have them in the office :D 

• Like 5

Spoiler
On 1/29/2019 at 8:26 PM, angelangie said:

im totally in love when the boss trying his best to force XiaLin to marry him and how he dropped the kiss on XiaLin's finger when she stop him from tearing into the registry officer :D

I also like that part, the Groom is too excited about his marriage :lol:

Spoiler

Thursday came, getting more excited with this drama teaser. Uhh Our couple sails again 
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, qqbr21 said:

I also like that part, the Groom is too excited about his marriage :lol:

oh he definitely is excited about it lols....how he drum his fingers together when they were waiting for the registry officer :D 

• LOL 3

OMG @qqbr21that video you posted, Waaahh!!!!! I am getting excited already. :wub::wub:

Ok, I have a doubt.  Did they not make love in EP.8 yet???? Coz they focused the camera on their clothes beside them.  So can I take it that they seal the deal already???:tounge_wink:

Tonite we will be getting 2 episodes, is it?? Or 4 episodes?  The c- dramas are weird though.  They don't follow a uniform airing pattern.  So confusing....

• Like 2

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG @qqbr21that video you posted, Waaahh!!!!! I am getting excited already. :wub::wub:

Ok, I have a doubt.  Did they not make love in EP.8 yet???? Coz they focused the camera on their clothes beside them.  So can I take it that they seal the deal already???:tounge_wink:

Tonite we will be getting 2 episodes, is it?? Or 4 episodes?  The c- dramas are weird though.  They don't follow a uniform airing pattern.  So confusing....

Didn't they make love in ep 6 while at hotel , but not sure either because Xio Lin fell asleep while they were chatting on the bed. But at least from the teaser it seems that tonight episode is full of sweet scenes, after ep 7 & 8 sad. About the number of episodes I was also confused until find this group to look for answers. Actually I want this to air 2 days a week, so we can see 4 episodes in 1 week hihihihi :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, qqbr21 said:

Didn't they make love in ep 6 while at hotel , but not sure either because Xio Lin fell asleep while they were chatting on the bed

Sorry, I mentioned the episode no. Wrong.  Yes, it's EP.6.  ok, they did the deal, then!!!! Good.:thumbsup::tounge_wink: