[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no english sub yet :) 

come bk to us and once we find it we will definitely post it up :) i was attracted with the story lines and then the OTP got me hook :) 

Hi! We meet again!:D

The plot is overused but the portrayals of the lead actors are cute. Really hoping the drama sites will pick this up.:)

I really like this show, I hope it doesn’t disappoint like other shows where it starts out great and is all downhill from there.  The main leads have such good chemistry.  Two episodes a week is not enough especially since each ep is so short.  I Just hope he did not lie to her about her disease and only lied about being a match for her surgery.

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

Luckily this week episode didnt really cause me much heart break like i thought it will :D 

lol. I take it, it wasn’t as bad as you thought. So I can watch it now? :lol: Hahahaha. Kidding. It’s been a busy week with a sick family, so I haven’t had time to watch much. Can’t wait to see next episodes. They look fun! :)

Gambar terkait

hello I'm new here, accidentally saw this drama on IG

Wow 6 episodes were fun, 7 and 8 made a lot of questions

Xian Li is said to have leukemia

but why does her behavior not indicate that she is sick? :lol:

Until ep 6, CEO Ling seemed to have fallen in love with Xian Li

but why did the 7th episodes he is change? Is there something wrong :confused:

I hope this drama goes well, enough conflict and lots of sweet scenes hihii :blush:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

welcome to the thread :)

yes XiaLin was diagnose with an early stage of Leukemia at the episode 1, it was also by coincidence that YiZhou is the prefect donor for her, from the beginning XiaLin had prick YiZhou interest when she took the wrong car...

i think it start when YiZhou asked her

'Are you sure you want to take a ride in this car?'

whenever YiZhou spoke it in this way it was like his mind had already made up about something however he tends to keep it into himself and never tell another soul what he really meant.....

however i found that there will be like 1min clip at the end of every episode where it really speak of YiZhou's mind :D isnt it sweet? :D 

ohh No wonder she doesn't look sick

Even she can dance with sexy clothes tempting her husband on ep 8 hahaha

CEO YiZhou like in general the CEO that mysterious cold but tempting

Somehow the way that CEO YiZhou sees and touches XiaLin makes me thrill

and has the feeling this drama will be interesting

Is it true that this drama only airs 2 episodes on Thursday every week

I hope that Chinese TV will not have many sports matches that make delays like Korea TV

16 hours ago, qqbr21 said:

Until ep 6, CEO Ling seemed to have fallen in love with Xian Li

but why did the 7th episodes he is change? Is there something wrong :confused:

he was involved in a car accident and lost 2 years of his memory, including memories of her and their marriage :(

Spoiler
19 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes it is only 2 episode per week....they gave 6 episode on the first released....and after that continuous it will only be 2 episode per week....i had also hope they released more each week....unfortunately NOPE :/

which episode are you up to....if you watch them all....u should know why XiaLin is now the one tempting YiZhou as previously it was YiZhou who attempted to invade into XiaLin personal space :) 

I actually finished watching until Ep 8, but I didn't find Eng Sub

Please tell me where I can see this drama with Engsub

Spoiler
5 hours ago, chicken said:

he was involved in a car accident and lost 2 years of his memory, including memories of her and their marriage :(

oh sad , but this will test Xian Li's love 
so she realizes the meaning of the CEO for her live
I hope this will be fun
for some reason I hope it runs like a korean drama "married without dating"
The drama has quite a lot of conflict
but the main couple's chemistry is very good
and another the supporting actor's humor makes sadness disappear 
when the main couple have conflict

19 hours ago, qqbr21 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I actually finished watching until Ep 8, but I didn't find Eng Sub

Please tell me where I can see this drama with Engsub

Reveal hidden contents

oh sad , but this will test Xian Li's love 
so she realizes the meaning of the CEO for her live
I hope this will be fun
for some reason I hope it runs like a korean drama "married without dating"
The drama has quite a lot of conflict
but the main couple's chemistry is very good
and another the supporting actor's humor makes sadness disappear 
when the main couple have conflict

Eng subs can be found in this channel :)

8 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you so much!  It looks like only Ep 1 subbed so far so I will wait before I start watching but at least I know there will be subtitles :)

Actually all 8 episodes are already subbed but some subs are still in draft mode :)

Finally! Im so happy to have found this thread :) a place to spazz on this new drama and OTP hehehe not to mention those hot guys! :love:

I came here coz of the lead guy and the assistant hehehe ive seen them in moon river and dragon day youre dead. Too bad back then they were only supporting cast but now im happy that they have bigger roles.

Im really loving the OTP. They have good chemistry and the acting is just enough not too overly done. Ive watched all 8 eps in a day! I cant get enough of them hehehe..i like the premise of the story and though id have to say that the development of their love story is i think a bit rushed hehehe but im not complaining. 

The ending of ep8 was really sad for me. It was really harsh to send her out of the house in the middle of the night wearing only that :(

but i think there is something about her tears that will help the lead guy to recall the past...

i wish for more jealous moments while he cant seem to believe that she is his wife and that he love her hehehe

hai everyone, find this forum while searching about this drama.

seems a bit hard to find any update about the drama, unlikely korean drama, *sob*

I like the male lead since saw him in The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love.

and fall in love with this drama since watch the trailer, I hope this forum will update about the drama as soon as possible.

22 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

sub's are quite decent but still some errors and issues but still thankful. 

IKR, it was like MTL for me. But it was ok compared to a 'dumb watching a silent film' when you dont understand what they say.  Atleast with these translations we can atleast try to understand the situation.

BTW, did the main guy regain his memories or not?  At the end of ep.8, that 1 min epilogue, what is Ling asking his Personal assistant to buy?  is it for XiaLing?  can someone clarify it?

BTW that Anran girl is so annoying:angry:

So far i like the pace of the story and also all the characters except AR.  Chuyan is such a sweetheart.  Also the PA and the XL's friend is so cute as well.  The PA's comic expressions on her every move/action at his place, very witty!!!!! He just looks at her like an alien!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!:joy:

Archived