Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

5 hours ago, Princess24 said:

Episodes on Kiss Asian after 7 were all translated by a girl on yt whose channel got deleted. That's probably the reason there aren't any after 14

I was following 2 channels on YT that both got deleted. So sad :bawling:

7 hours ago, Lizbette said:

Is that why the audio sometimes doesn't match up to the video? I thought it was because of the bootleg copy lol

Don't think so. There are many uploaded versions and I'm under the impression some have audio with timing that's off while some are in sync, so I don't think that's a production issue.

hi, everyone.

i would like to ask if anyone have information about the dubbing voice actor for LYZ character. i found his voice is so sexy, i wish to watch more drama with his voice. if anyone know about it, please do share with me :)

ps: LYZ real voice is sexy as well :)

Hi everyone, new to this page. I only got to follow Well Intended Love recently. Just want to let everyone knows that they are going to have Season 2 and filming will start Mid 2019. I am beyond delighted with this news.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQwb6binyV0

• Love 2

On 3/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, yoyo_icecube said:

hi, everyone.

i would like to ask if anyone have information about the dubbing voice actor for LYZ character. i found his voice is so sexy, i wish to watch more drama with his voice. if anyone know about it, please do share with me :)

ps: LYZ real voice is sexy as well :)

His name is Wei Chao 魏超 and is pretty well-known. Here's some of his works...from what I googled

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25538671/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nastushkasunnygirl said:

Hi, can anyone say to me, please, what song played in the 10th episode, when  PA Wen chose one from the playlist when Fei felt bad because of the period? 

It's called Dream It Possible by Jane Zhang, otherwise known as Huawei theme song lol

Great news! Romcom drama #WellIntendedLove announces at today’s Sohu industry event that it has been picked up by Netflix and will be available for streaming globally (translated to 26 different languages), starting May 17!

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1118444432347373568

The cast of Well-Intended Love will return for a second season!

https://twitter.com/CdramaBase/status/1118626814912540672

:star::smiley::star:

• Like 1