Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Let's hope the Bad Guy plot is a lot more creative than the first series. If I never saw another kidnapping it would be too soon.

And please don't bring back psycho step brother.

dont bring back the mom either :D 

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Lots of people are asking the director to continue directing season 2! :rolleyes:

Another cut scene!

https://m.weibo.cn/6578191796/4346422084449918

Why are there so many cut(e) scenes?  I don't understand a word but I know one thing, our CEO Ling likes to tease our Xialin so much.  Well, @chubbz will be grateful if u can just briefly tell us what they are talking about?  Is it the pre-marital contract they r discussing about?

• Like 1

@USAFarmgirl, r u late to this cute party?  I did not write many posts, but my notifications kept on hiking.  I was like what is happening and saw a lot from you.  I  saw ur beautiful post on the OTP,  and then u were gone.  Hope u enjoy rest of this cute show and tell ur opinion.:wub::heart::love:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Why are there so many cut(e) scenes?  I don't understand a word but I know one thing, our CEO Ling likes to tease our Xialin so much.  Well, @chubbz will be grateful if u can just briefly tell us what they are talking about?  Is it the pre-marital contract they r discussing about?

Yep, they are discussing the marital contract, likely just before they registered their marriage. He was crossing out clauses she wrote and she said he could discuss with her but he says there's no need for discussion and continued crossing clauses out until she held his hand to stop him from crossing out the one that states the marriage is to be kept a secret. At her insistence, he said "to be discussed" but she persisted and said there's no room for discussion on that, the clause stays. Then PA Wen came in to say the meeting is to begin and he asks for 5 more minutes but before they end the discussion, he tells her to wait while he goes for meeting but she wonders why there's a need to wait...though now we know...wait so he could drag her to register marriage I guess?

https://m.weibo.cn/6578191796/4346506456526218

BTS...watch till the end...You won't regret :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@pad-hari   :heart:   Thanks for the sweet shout out for I have enjoyed this OTP and drama thus far and am lurking & linked to watching it along with the subbing that although is rather slow but in this instance I don't mind.  Still I am reminded to be thankful for those who freely through their time and talent allow people like myself the ability to understand it fully in the first place.  How thankful I am.  Not to mention it's a pleasure going a bit slow when it comes to this OTP and story...  Researching images and gifs isn't to bad either LOL:tounge_wink:

Xu-Kaicheng-Still-Gets-Shy-Watching-the-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0yBnqAfj08xVh22EXU1rimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ67ZCMNycnQMV1IYTpYCF

For the truth is this OTP has a different kind of chemistry that I just don't know how to express or explain it with words.  More it's about how they make me feel and the simple actions between them that say so very much in not having to say anything at all.  It's those looks and leaning that stir my heart.   It's those moments of reaching out and pulling each other in and my heart along with them.  I guess you could say it's dramas such as this one that you hope for, wait for and when it comes.   You never forget the warmth they created or the way they made you feel...:heart:

Awwww, @chubbz the bts is so cute and thanks for the video translations.:wub:they just showed us one part of their marital contract discussions.  They edited this out.

@USAFarmgirl awwww, I am happy u r also part of this cute stress buster loving beautiful drama.  But it would have been great  and fun if u had participated with us when it was airing.  But anyhow, so happy to see u here and ur beautiful post.  But I like ur poetic posts rather than the general ones.  Loveya!!!!!:heart::wub:.  TU for the super pics:tounge_wink:

Edit:. I don't have words to celebrate this otp.  If there is a 2nd season, I am really looking forward to that especially by the same pd.

13 hours ago, chubbz said:

Lots of people are asking the director to continue directing season 2! :rolleyes:

Another cut scene!

https://m.weibo.cn/6578191796/4346422084449918

I'm not sure what the point of dubbing the OTP was. :huh: They both sound pretty good in their own voices.

Happy to have the same director continue as long as the script is half decent. 

And yeah... agree with @angelangie that Mummy Dearest probably shouldn't come back either. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I think it's subbed on Viki.  Try it.

Really?  Is it called something else there?  I haven't been able to find it, even looking under Xu Kai Cheng's list of works. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, shamille said:

Really?  Is it called something else there?  I haven't been able to find it, even looking under Xu Kai Cheng's list of works. 

Is it not there?  Oh, I am sorry, then.  I will pm you the link of other websites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm not sure what the point of dubbing the OTP was. :huh: They both sound pretty good in their own voices.

They had very limited budget and thus the audio equipment they had was not able to consistently capture their voices during the shoot. As such, they had to do post shoot dubbing.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I've only been able to watch up to episode 14 with full English subtitles on Kiss Asian but I want to please continue to watch the rest! I'm dying over here! Can someone please let me know where I can watch the remainder episodes 15-20 with English subtitles that are reliable and not confusing like YouTube haha. Thanks so much in advance!!

Edited by MissxNikki

18 hours ago, chubbz said:

They had very limited budget and thus the audio equipment they had was not able to consistently capture their voices during the shoot. As such, they had to do post shoot dubbing.

Is that why the audio sometimes doesn't match up to the video? I thought it was because of the bootleg copy lol

5 hours ago, MissxNikki said:

I've only been able to watch up to episode 14 with full English subtitles on Kiss Asian but I want to please continue to watch the rest! I'm dying over here! Can someone please let me know where I can watch the remainder episodes 15-20 with English subtitles that are reliable and not confusing like YouTube haha. Thanks so much in advance!!

There aren't any, trust me :lol:

• Sad 1

On 3/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, pad-hari said:

Is it not there?  Oh, I am sorry, then.  I will pm you the link of other websites.

Hello, may I please have the link of the other websites? I too, downloaded the Viki app and couldn't find any Well Intended Love episodes at all. I'm dying to continue watching! 

34 minutes ago, Princess24 said:

There aren't any, trust me :lol:

Really? I wonder why they stopped completely subbing after episode 15. I'm so sad :bawling: idk what I'm going to watch now when my kids go to sleep haha. 

I dont know why the official subs stopped suddenly at ep.15.  But the weblink below has recaps till ep.16. But she also stopped recapping.

http://www.chinaattila.com/well-intended-love-chinese-drama-recap-episodes-15-16/

got to wait, i suppose:cry:

Thank you for this!! I haven't been able to watch either of these episodes yet because no English subtitles. I am tempted to read this but I want to watch it first :bawling:

• Like 1

Awww, everybody wants a link.  @angelangie can I post the links in the spoiler coz there are so many fans for this drama requesting for other links?  So far I hv already pmed 3 of them. It will be convenient if I post them under spoiler for the new fans too.  Whatyasay????:relaxed:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Awww, everybody wants a link.  @angelangie can I post the links in the spoiler coz there are so many fans for this drama requesting for other links?  So far I hv already pmed 3 of them. It will be convenient if I post them under spoiler for the new fans too.  Whatyasay????:relaxed:

OMG Yessss! Please!! :tounge_xd::kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

oh well......post whatever u want into the spoiler :) 

• Thanks 1