Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

I did a whole marathon watching this drama. Wow! The older generation is terrible example of being parents.

Ling Yi Zhou had a terrible lonely life that he warmed up to an obsession on a woman who bought him a birthday cake. It was terrible to have lied about Xia Lin's condition. She did not do anything to deserve that but it also show that husband and wife's relationship is about love and forgiveness, give and take.

I am absolutely marveled at the fact that a husband is that observant that he know the dates of his wife's monthly. My husband of many years has no clue.

I think it is beautiful how he came up with a pet name for her. If I was to split up the Chinese character of my name, it sounds terrible. Not romantic at all.

It was a lovely drama ... reminded me of the many Mills & Boon novels I read when I was a teenager.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Xia Lin written in Chinese is 夏林. If you seperate out the two 木木 it is pronouced as MuMu. Hope this helps! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, laeticia521 said:

Xia Lin written in Chinese is 夏林. If you seperate out the two 木木 it is pronouced as MuMu. Hope this helps! 

Thank you :lol::D

Posted (edited)

I really enjoyed the drama and I'm reading the web novel (which has so many parts and is actually quite different!). Anybody knows if there's any interest in a translation of the web novel? If there's a group I can work with to edit/where to post it, that kind of stuff? (I've done fansubs before but not novel translations.)

Edit: I decided to just go for it. https://eswebnoveltranslations.home.blog

Edited by ethidda2
  • Thanks 3

https://www.weibo.com/6578191796/Hj5i4tC1S

Seeking storyline for season 2! The official account on Weibo just announced that they are opening up to anyone to provide the storyline for season 2 and the one that is selected to be the script for season 2 production will get 50k RMB, deadline 1 May 2019.

We may not be eligible to participate, but at least we know this means season 2 is being planned :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

some behind the scenes with ChuYan, MuMu and CEO Ling :) i guess they are celebrating KaiKai birthday together....i wonder who is him? :)

9x3MOheILCnjWvnLlsrDsZcZXqRtFQD6cwR5J5s49MBbp_rMaZ1oUqi_NVz82LfxQAxU4S8XaKCIF99T

• Love 2

On 2/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, pad-hari said:

You ve got to wait.  The official sub is done upto EP.12 in all sites.  Atleast this drama is being taken for sub so fast considering it's popularity.  :grin:

Official sub? Where can I find that? :huh:

1 hour ago, Princess24 said:

Official sub? Where can I find that? :huh:

I LL pm you the website.

@angelangie that's the pd.

@chubbz thank you for the good news.  Me too heard that there is a possibility of season2 but not confirmed.  So now there is a possibility that there will be s2 for sure.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I LL pm you the website.

@chubbz thank you for the good news.  Me too heard that there is a possibility of season2 but not confirmed.  So now there is a possibility that there will be s2 for sure.

thanks i know he was a pd or something however i couldnt really be sure :D 

thanks for confirming my suspicious :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@pad-hari I'm watching this show for the 6th time already :sweatingbullets:  And the translation has been different every single time :rolleyes:  

Ps. Yes, I know I have a problem :phew:

Edited by Princess24
  • LOL 4

CEO Ling Update his 'Earn Money to Support MuMu' Weibo :D

Mar/04/2019 - 6.41pm (KST) - 等我下班 (wait for me to off work)

qsVX_XnHwLsqaSHHWwjEGYM5UbuJvUiugnq-ztis

Feb/27/2019 - 9.45pm (KST) - 接木木下班 (Waiting for MuMu off work)

XfwOhOl-hVOQl30WYdwtfIE5i5ip0TbzfxjPZQ2k

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh my, where have you been show?

I clicked, I watched, I am hooked. 

I totally love this show! If I had the time, I would marathon this all the way today. Darn I have a class to teach tomorrow. It is full of cliches and has the fake marriage troupe but is oh so entertaining. Such a good looking OTP too...and the scenes they have together simply sizzle. 

I read a comment about being reminded of Mills & Boons ... I couldn’t agree more. I eyes grew so wide at some of the scenes that were pretty suggestive. Even the subber put in comments that she was embarrassed and can’t type in front of her mom. Lolz. 

What a find :) 

edit: just saw a scene where YZ walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and proceeded to jump into bed, promptly removing his towel. Ooofff. I don’t know about XL but I think the show is trying to kill me....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, chubbz said:

@angelangie that's the director Wu Qiang, the same guy who directed The Eternal Love 2...

lol thanks....so if we have the same director for S2 does that means we gonna have tons of skinship again? :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I LL pm you the website.

Hi!

I revived this old account that I made in 2006 to ask -- could you share the link with me too?

All the videos on YT have the same "Lisi English Subtitles" which are not good at all.  They even get the names wrong sometimes.  I am dying because I can't understand what Wen Li and Fei Fei are saying to each other and they are beta couple goals <3 <3

On 3/2/2019 at 11:43 PM, chubbz said:

https://www.weibo.com/6578191796/Hj5i4tC1S

Seeking storyline for season 2! The official account on Weibo just announced that they are opening up to anyone to provide the storyline for season 2 and the one that is selected to be the script for season 2 production will get 50k RMB, deadline 1 May 2019.

Let's hope the Bad Guy plot is a lot more creative than the first series. If I never saw another kidnapping it would be too soon.

And please don't bring back psycho step brother.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, shamille said:

Hi!

I revived this old account that I made in 2006 to ask -- could you share the link with me too?

All the videos on YT have the same "Lisi English Subtitles" which are not good at all.  They even get the names wrong sometimes.  I am dying because I can't understand what Wen Li and Fei Fei are saying to each other and they are beta couple goals <3 <3

I think it's subbed on Viki.  Try it.

• Like 1