Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

Recommended Posts

May I know who is the writer and director of this series? This Cdrama almost compensated for all the sad endings I have watched in Chinese series! :heart:

I shall come gush over this series once I am done with all the cooked episodes. :relaxed: But for now I need to find out what school Ling Yi Zhou went to get the romance so right!! :sweat_smile:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, staygold said:

May I know who is the writer and director of this series? This Cdrama almost compensated for all the sad endings I have watched in Chinese series! :heart:

I shall come gush over this series once I am done with all the cooked episodes. :relaxed: But for now I need to find out what school Ling Yi Zhou went to get the romance so right!! :sweat_smile:

 

lols here are the details u looking for....u can find it on the page starter :P 

 

 

Chinese title: 奈何BOSS要娶我 / Nai He BOSS Yao Qu Wo
English title: Well Intended Love 

Genre: Romance, Youth

Episodes: 20

Director: Wu Qiang 

Writer:  彭易颖Peng YiYing、韩雨婷Han YuTing

Broadcast Period: 1/17/2019

Broadcast Channel: MangoTV, Sohu

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMGosh! I love this show so much!! 

Just started it tonight and I am determined to marathon it.

The lead couple is so cute...!!!

The guy starred in Moonshine and Valentines, right? As the ex-bf of the lead girl. I liked him a lot there and found him awfully cute.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me where can I watch well intended love with English subtitles pleas cuz I NEED to watch 19&20 please I beg of you :bawling:

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

OMGosh! I love this show so much!! 

Just started it tonight and I am determined to marathon it.

The lead couple is so cute...!!!

The guy starred in Moonshine and Valentines, right? As the ex-bf of the lead girl. I liked him a lot there and found him awfully cute.

Where did you watch it at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm lost around episode 12.

What happened?  Is it bad editing? 

I feel like I've skipped an episode.

Why'd Mumu go out biking with the best friend and what's up with the 10 million?

Somebody please recommend a site where I can watch in better order

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god i found this thread! I was watching episode 13 and so bummed out CY "died"  that i dont want to continue watching the series. I just searched for spoilers so that id atleast know the ending. Guess im going to finish watching this series! :lol:

 

Someone mentioned that the story was from a novel. Anyone know how i can find it? Tried googling but i guess it will not show if i searched the english title.

 

Edit: so i just finished ep 13 and it showed CY being alive! Lol i should really finish the episode before reacting :joy:

Edited by Aienmoon
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aienmoon said:

Thank god i found this thread! I was watching episode 13 and so bummed out CY "died"  that i dont want to continue watching the series. I just searched for spoilers so that id atleast know the ending. Guess im going to finish watching this series! :lol:

 

Someone mentioned that the story was from a novel. Anyone know how i can find it? Tried googling but i guess it will not show if i searched the english title.

 

Edit: so i just finished ep 13 and it showed CY being alive! Lol i should really finish the episode before reacting :joy:

 

Gosh, does this mean another misunderstanding for lying to her? I wish they didn't have so many misunderstandings...or rather, he didn't have to hide so many things from her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

 

Gosh, does this mean another misunderstanding for lying to her? I wish they didn't have so many misunderstandings...or rather, he didn't have to hide so many things from her. 

No no no, don't worry, it's not Becoz of Yi Zhou.  The only mistake he did was to manipulate her medical records, I think the writer did a 180 degree turn, a new plot for ML to get the FL which nobody could accept.  How stressed one will become if they know that they have VERY little time with a serious sickness.  *Smashingtheheadagainstthewall*.   But there are some moments coming like that too in the future episodes and make the viewers confused.  Enjoy!!!!!:tounge_wink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, ElleSor said:

OMGosh! I love this show so much!! 

Just started it tonight and I am determined to marathon it.

The lead couple is so cute...!!!

The guy starred in Moonshine and Valentines, right? As the ex-bf of the lead girl. I liked him a lot there and found him awfully cute.

Where did you watch it at so I can watch it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

 

Gosh, does this mean another misunderstanding for lying to her? I wish they didn't have so many misunderstandings...or rather, he didn't have to hide so many things from her. 

 

dont worry....keep watching....the lie got expose however we will definitely have a good ending :) 

 

unless u want me to tell you the spoiler? :D 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nunusayasiandramarocks said:

No I wanna watch it but I need subtitles too

youtube don’t have it

You ve got to wait.  The official sub is done upto EP.12 in all sites.  Atleast this drama is being taken for sub so fast considering it's popularity.  :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pad-hari said:

You ve got to wait.  The official sub is done upto EP.12 in all sites.  Atleast this drama is being taken for sub so fast considering it's popularity.  :grin:

 

Yeah, I'm itching for subs but trying soooo hard to be patient.

Thanks to all the subbers!! :kiss_wink:

They make my life filled with so much excitement!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found out about this drama early this week. marathoned it during my sick day... it worth every second and I even rewatch few episodes. Now I am looking for similar drama to replace this. and I am having a hard time. perhaps Shifu here can help me with some recommendation.

 

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can read the webtoon? Thank you all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kuuto said:

I found out about this drama early this week. marathoned it during my sick day... it worth every second and I even rewatch few episodes. Now I am looking for similar drama to replace this. and I am having a hard time. perhaps Shifu here can help me with some recommendation.

 

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can read the webtoon? Thank you all.

Hope you had recovered after watching this cute & beautiful show:heart:

There is another drama I HEAR YOU with Zhao Lusi and Riley Wang which is also a cute one.  But you have to wait for atleast 3 episodes to get attached with the ML there.  It's a HEA ENDING.  As the story progresses it gets interesting.

 

Actually we did hear that this show is based on some novel.  Still did not find it.  Maybe @angelangie can help you in this.

 

Edit:

Yes, she has posted the chinese book version link on the first page of this thread. Please check it.  But don't know if there is any English translation done for this cute novel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kuuto said:

I found out about this drama early this week. marathoned it during my sick day... it worth every second and I even rewatch few episodes. Now I am looking for similar drama to replace this. and I am having a hard time. perhaps Shifu here can help me with some recommendation.

 

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can read the webtoon? Thank you all.

 

its not a webtoon but a webnovel....however i cant find the english version......

 

i think you should be able to find it in a short while if webnovel decided to pick it up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...