Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

49 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I will go for the second one, the PA - even though he is not as handsome as his boss.  But he is not over-bearing and got super cute attitude, like he gives respect to the girls emotions, not taking things for granted.  :wub::wub:

hehehehe can i take all ? :D hahahaha

• LOL 3

Despite all the family nuttiness, this show always manages to bring out all the cute and pour it on. ;) And now that the PA and bestie are an item, we get a double dose of it. :lol: Very cute the way he plants a kiss on her to prove that he hasn't got the hots for Ling Boss. I'm glad for that scene for another reason even if it's just to demonstrate that men can be devoted to each other without having sexual overtones.

I just love how the OTP prioritizes each other although I think MM is rather too nice which gets her embroiled in all kinds of drama. On the other hand, if she weren't the case LYZ wouldn't have taken notice and fallen for her.

Comments about Ep. 17

Spoiler

Sheesh... another kidnapping :rolleyes:

Seems like Big Bad isn't a half brother but stepbrother. His psychopathic tendencies are now given full flight now that he's got MM right where he needs her to be.

By the way, I learnt a lovely euphemism today: 大姨妈 to denote menstruation/period. LOL. "Great Aunt". I might have heard it before but I don't recall.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

By the way, I learnt a lovely euphemism today: 大姨妈 to denote menstruation/period. LOL. "Great Aunt". I might have heard it before but I don't recall.

hahaha yea....

We Chinese love to call them that way.....not sure what prompted that or started it lols....

sometimes we even called it....'Best Friend' lols 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yea....

We Chinese love to call them that way.....not sure what prompted that or started it lols....

sometimes we even called it....'Best Friend' lols 

Yes, I've heard of "My Best Friend". ;) And it sort of makes sense. But "Great Aunt" seems so out there. Hard to see the connection. Heh. :lol:

I grew up in SE Asia in the 70s and 80s. I don't remember hearing it.

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yes, I've heard of "My Best Friend". ;) And it sort of makes sense. But "Great Aunt" seems so out there. Hard to see the connection. Heh. :lol:

I grew up in SE Asia in the 70s and 80s. I don't remember hearing it.

okie so i went to google :D hahahaha, they dont have a concrete answer too lols...however they said that it was probably original from a HongKong movie :D 

https://goodyfeed.com/the-hilarious-reason-of-why-a-period-is-called大姨妈-will-make-you-laugh-out-loud/

It originated from a movie
The term 大姨妈 was first documented in a Hongkong movie. Whether that movie is the origin, we’re not sure, but it is possible. Movies are known to create cultures. Just like that despicable movie that filled the toy shop with yellow gibberish speaking nonsense otherwise known as Minions.

That girl
Long long time ago, in a place far far away, a girl was using the toilet when her first period came. When she looked into the toilet bowl, she had a big shock, and thought she was dying. So she went ”咦??”(Eeee?) with shock then screamed for her mom, “妈!!!”(Mom!). Hence 大姨妈. The Big eeee? Mom!!!

• LOL 7

I did not see yesterday's  2 episodes.  I don't want to spoil MY mood for angsty scenes.  But my curiosity did not allow me.  Just saw some videos on instagram.  again a kidnapping scenario:sweatingbullets:

I am posting a bts here.  She is rehearsing for a kiss scene, when he suddenly pulled her towards him and told something.  Can someone tell me what's he saying?  Thanks.  They are so cute.  I suppose the FL is relatively new and is shy.  Even in the bts, he is playing and teasing her.:wub::wub:

cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I did not see yesterday's  2 episodes.  I don't want to spoil MY mood for angsty scenes.  But my curiosity did not allow me.  Just saw some videos on instagram.  again a kidnapping scenario:sweatingbullets:

I am posting a bts here.  She is rehearsing for a kiss scene, when he suddenly pulled her towards him and told something.  Can someone tell me what's he saying?  Thanks.  They are so cute.  I suppose the FL is relatively new and is shy.  Even in the bts, he is playing and teasing her.:wub::wub:

hahaha.....she was suppose to hit him while whining against him for lying to her about him recovering his memories lols....

then he said 'Come let me teach you' that when he put his hands behind her back and then playfully punching her stomach

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@pad-hari did you mean the first scene in the BTS where he is wearing a vest and the director is beside them? What he said was part of the dialogue. She is supposed to kiss him and ask "Are you satisfied now?" but she did not say it after rehearsing the action, so he said it for her are you satisfied now?" and then he rehearsed his action of pulling her in for his kiss before responding with his line "Now, I'm satisfied..." But the director was at the back acting his scene in an exaggerated manner, which is why he looked a bit "errmmm..." after that.

The FL isn't new. She has been acting since 2011 with around 16 dramas and 3 movies under belt but this is the first time I noticed her.

The interesting thing is, both ML & FL graduated from dance schools in 2007. One from Shanghai in ballet and the other from Beijing in folk dance.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

@pad-hari did you mean the first scene in the BTS where he is wearing a vest and the director is beside them? What he said was part of the dialogue. She is supposed to kiss him and ask "Are you satisfied now?" but she did not say it after rehearsing the action, so he said it for her are you satisfied now?" and then he rehearsed his action of pulling her in for his kiss before responding with his line "Now, I'm satisfied..." But the director was at the back acting his scene in an exaggerated manner, which is why he looked a bit "errmmm..." after that.

The FL isn't new. She has been acting since 2011 with around 16 dramas and 3 movies under belt but this is the first time I noticed her.

The interesting thing is, both ML & FL graduated from dance schools in 2007. One from Shanghai in ballet and the other from Beijing in folk dance.

yes previously she was in support role however im glad they gave her a chance in this series.....her chemistry with Xu KaiCheng is really very good in here.....and Xu KaiCheng is also actually pretty well season....

he was also the lead for 'I'm a Pet At Dali Temple' :D

does that mean they are course mate!!!! :D 

• Love 1

Awww, @angelangie, TU so much for the bts translation. :wub: You have posted 2 types of pics, one a serious one and the other one is super love pic, I don't know what reaction button to press even though u mentioned me for the1st 2 pics.  I took the last pic into a/c:tounge_wink::heart: U.

@chubbz, thank you for the bts translation.  Yes, i wanted that one, as he suddenly pulled her and started to kiss her.  He is so cute.  now, I got the full translation of the bts. :wub:

Oh, the FL is then, an experienced actress.  Wahhhhh!!!!! Maybe these characters will be the break through for these two and recognized well after this drama.  Wow!!!! If they are pass out from the same year then they should be same age.  Awwww, their  chemistry is so good, my screen is hot during the love scenes.:kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

ok no more lovey dovey stills..... :P all serious stills......we all knows what happen however i havent watch the last 2 episode yet as i'm waiting for tomorrow instead :D

9AOlTMobcRAeixGx6tPVqo4Awozl6aRWV9253VTTZXdYqzg6sYxgLWnGXJH7h_dJbz4Tu8D9UwoTanwWi0y4vKpDmNs3EWgt3BiOKF0qB5SIkjlbYxTkn1IkWZNskCymrMOpaQ_1oFJ9JPh522oNyzLz1WhKBzNj

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I cannot contain my curiosity and watched yesterday's episodes.  What a sadist NJT is? :rage:he was the one who asked XL to do the pregnancy test.  But even after knowing she is pregnant, how can he kidnap her?   *A crazy jerk*.  After giving us so much sweet scenes, we are deprived of them in these episodes and more angst to come in the finale 3 episodes.  Hope the writer give exclusive lovely doves scenes to our OTP in the last episode:love:. Jaiyou!!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 2/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, angelangie said:

while i love this parts, where YiZhou bring out the ring and put it back on on XiaLin's finger, i still find it weird that he got the ring out from beneath the pillow....lols....i would have expect him to get it from the drawer besides the bed instead....

isnt that more realistic? :D 

Does anyone know what song was used during this scene.. I really like it but I couldn't find it :tears:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

about the airing date, so it means that the drama will end this week?

they're not adding another episode? is it really only 20?

i'm so addicted to this couple, wanna have more episode of them..

the last episode will be airing tonight, right?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SHENNDYN said:

about the airing date, so it means that the drama will end this week?

they're not adding another episode? is it really only 20?

i'm so addicted to this couple, wanna have more episode of them..

the last episode will be airing tonight, right?

yes tonight is the finale....no more added episodes....

it will end with episode 20

• Like 1
  • Sad 1