Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oooo

so the 1 is by another director and the 2nd one is by another ......then i think i prefer the 2nd one :D even though of course i do enjoy the S1 i still kinda find the story a lil messy to begin with lols

There were 42 kiss scenes in The Eternal Love II, so all the lovey-dovey...this director is quite the expert haha

• LOL 3

Awwww, our drama and the hero in top ten list:wub::kiss_wink:

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Feb 4)

Well Intended Love is a new addition to the top 10 with a syrupy sweet premise and handsome guys. Its lead actor Xu Kaicheng also make the list in 6th place. 

Web Rankings 

Top Dramas (7-Day)  
4. Dang Kou
7. The Legends 

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 
3. Yang Zi
4. Deng Lun
8. Yang Mi
10. Luo Jin

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well at least she tried right? :D

Yeah, right .

A hot kiss is coming up for this couple after the teasing of boss his PA.:kiss_wink:a big challenge to his manliness:tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

What!!! So 2 episodes will air tomorrow and on Thursday with the finale episodes. Thank you for the super good news.  :wub:

But all the cute ones I am watching now will get over by this week.:tired:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

What!!! So 2 episodes will air tomorrow and on Thursday with the finale episodes. Thank you for the super good news.  :wub:

But all the cute ones I am watching now will get over by this week.:tired:

yes .....this week all will be finish lols

45 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

OMG, I'm back to Soompi after Eternal Love 2... why? Cuz I'm a sucker for sweet sweet and lovey dovey stuff. Heyya guys!!! *waves*

welcome bk :D 

• Like 1

That cherry-stealing kiss, reminds me so much of the desperate medicine kiss in Eternal Love 2. While this also gives a different feeling, it's still very diabetic inducing. Can I have more of our boss being topless, please? Ahaks!

• LOL 4

15 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Mother-in-law was cutting up raw meat when she was doing food prep. MM looked at it, instantly became nauseous and headed for the bathroom.

I'm reasonably certain that she's pregnant. :D

I second that. she is pregnant. :)  When I had my first child,  I saw raw meat and also had same symptoms.

• Like 3

So happy we get so many episodes this week, but so sad it is going to be over.  This drama has made me smile and laugh so much.  The leads have such crazy chemistry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Cool bananas... that's one of the benefits of coming onboard late. I won't have to wait too long for the resolution. ;)

I won't deny that I watch this show primarily for the skinship... it's super good to have a director who's not ashamed to pour on the syrup when let's face it... everyone else is so stingy. One of the benefits of a 20 episode drama.

Although I'm somewhat sympathetic to the original difficulties, Mother seems to have left a trail of broken glass behind her.  I don't buy her reason for never making some attempt to contact YZ. And what's this about the crazy neighbour being a half brother? Is he blaming YZ for the way he was brought up? Nuts!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Cool bananas... that's one of the benefits of coming onboard late. I won't have to wait too long for the resolution. ;)

I won't deny that I watch this show primarily for the skinship... it's super good to have a director who's not ashamed to pour on the syrup when let's face it... everyone else is so stingy. One of the benefits of a 20 episode drama.

Although I'm somewhat sympathetic to the original difficulties, Mother seems to have left a trail of broken glass behind her.  I don't buy her reason for never making some attempt to contact YZ. And what's this about the crazy neighbour being a half brother? Is he blaming YZ for the way he was brought up? Nuts!

to me if YiZhou never forgive her.....i could understand....the kid beg for the mother to stay.....

at the very least she could have try to reach out as YiZhou was growing up...however she never did.....

• Like 3

I will go for the second one, the PA - even though he is not as handsome as his boss.  But he is not over-bearing and got super cute attitude, like he gives respect to the girls emotions, not taking things for granted.  :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1