Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

14 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Yep, that is the reason.

@thunderman1 it was raised in episode 3 during the family dinner with granny, CY and AR. He referred to her as Mu Mu, when explaining why they "willfully rushed into marriage" and granny responded with..."Mu Mu? Oh? You split the word Lin 林 up? That's nice, "木"已成"洲" (a pun on both their names, which sounds exactly like the Chinese saying 木已成舟 Mu Yi Cheng Zhou, literally "the wood has become a boat" which figuratively means what's done cannot be undone)"

@pad-hari I think that was a hint that he was the one who changed her clothes but they left it fuzzy and open ended for all to guess? :P

Thank you once again for explaining why he calls her MuMu.  Awwww, he is so in love with her, isn't  it?? The nick name for her is cute and I like how he call her lovingly.  When she discovered he faked her medical records, that time also he called her MuMu only.  So cute.  I  am really in love with this couple.:kiss_wink:

Reg. The change of clothes: the next morning during the bf he will recall the kiss by her and will be like a ghost and drink her glass of milk.  I thought he is a nice gentleman being affected by her kiss.  But after reading the recaps, I was like what??? You sweet rascal, did u change her clothes ?:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Thank you once again for explaining why he calls her MuMu.  Awwww, he is so in love with her, isn't  it?? The nick name for her is cute and I like how he call her lovingly.  When she discovered he faked her medical records, that time also he called her MuMu only.  So cute.  I  am really in love with this couple.:kiss_wink:

Reg. The change of clothes: the next morning during the bf he will recall the kiss by her and will be like a ghost and drink her glass of milk.  I thought he is a nice gentleman being affected by her kiss.  But after reading the recaps, I was like what??? You sweet rascal, did u change her clothes ?:wub:

hahahhaa 

yes he did :P 

• LOL 3

Can someone direct me to the eng sub link of the drama. I watched it in youtube but the translation was way off. Can someone give me the link for it, please....

3 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Was this implied? ;o

hahaha....yea....it was towards the end of the episodes.....

if u keep watching u will find some funny clips right towards the end of each episode....this was one of the cute sides that i like about this series too

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha....yea....it was towards the end of the episodes.....

if u keep watching u will find some funny clips right towards the end of each episode....this was one of the cute sides that i like about this series too

I am wondering if it's the same director as Eternal Love?? The ending clips are what I look forward to for each episode. :D

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I am wondering if it's the same director as Eternal Love?? The ending clips are what I look forward to for each episode. :D

lols no different director lols....Eternal Love director is YuanDe, while our current Intended Love is - WuQiang :) 

• Insightful 2

On 2/8/2019 at 8:55 AM, AnmeiX2 said:

Also, why didn't XL pick up what LYZ said the reason why mom left and what his mother said were very different.  He said she left him and his dad behind and never looked back.  She said she couldn't live with him because of his controlling ways.  

34 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

From the snippets I see in Instagram.. I gather his mother is bad news... am I correct? 

Refer to the above post by @AnmeiX2, she mentioned that there are contradictory reasons for his mom leaving him.  So we have to wait till Thursday episodes for the clarification if she is a bad news or not.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

From the snippets I see in Instagram.. I gather his mother is bad news... am I correct? 

wont be bad news....

i guess the mother is trying to make amend however YiZhou is not forgiving....im not sure how it will spin from there...as XiaLin try to patch things up for YiZhou with his mom......

• Like 2

Ahh I see... I saw a snippets where the mother seems want to do something when YZ's in coma... lol... I'll wait and see then... lol... I hope this drama ends satisfyingly... 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahh I see... I saw a snippets where the mother seems want to do something when YZ's in coma... lol... I'll wait and see then... lol... I hope this drama ends satisfyingly... 

she went to visit YiZhou.....i guess she wanted to be forgiven however YiZhou isnt bending at all....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2019 at 10:15 PM, chubbz said:

When I was watching the cherry kiss scene, I was thinking..."that looks familiar...reminds me of the pill kiss scene from The Eternal Love 2..."

While watching the BTS scenes, I was thinking, the way the director was coaching the leads look really familiar...and then I decided to do some checking, and realized that both "Well Intended Love" and "The Eternal Love 2" are directed by the same person...no wonder the lovey-dovey scenes are so diabetic-inducing...I think this director is an expert in such scenes :D

@thunderman1...were we thinking the same thing? :lol:

@angelangie...but The Eternal Love II is also by Wu Qiang :wub:

On 2/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, chubbz said:

ok, from the video posted...NJT's voice quality is very fuzzy, so I had a hard time catching what he said, but from the bits I can hear that's not already broadcasted thus far...therefore the spoiler tag...

Hide contents

3:57 likely speaking to XL or LYZ
"You are the highlight of this show I have planned, how can I bear to let you leave the show (I assume he means die) so soon"

4:01 speaking to a lady, whom I assume is LYZ's mother, because she left his hospital room crying after his accident, when XL visited him with soup in episode 7
NJT: "One day, I will let you witness him kneeling in front of me"
Lady: "You are not allowed to hurt him!"

4:09
LYZ: "His target has always been me." "NJT!"
XL: "LYZ, leave now, this is his trap, don't bother about me"
*gunshot*

from the remaining bits after this, it seems like, after LYZ was shot, there is a call for EOGM to remove him from his position (as told by PA Wen) and then from XL's words to the lady, she says that NJT is silly to think that he would hurt her (the lady) but hurting LYZ, but everyone was fooled by her (the lady).

The lady was smiling when XL bumped into her at the company when the VO was going on, so it seems she wanted control of the company and sort of made use of NJT's warped mind (possibly a case of unwanted stepson?) to get LYZ out of the way?

Last bit, XL was telling the unconscious LYZ to wake up because she and baby are waiting for him.

@lynne22...like you, I do think the mother is bad news...I mentioned it in the spoiler above...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

The drama is pretty lighthearted thus far... despite the whole Ah ran poor plot scheming.. and the contract marriage, it's not too shabby for a low-budgeted drama, eh? 

yup it isnt bad for a low budgeted drama to be honest....pretty much got you all curl up and nicely coil :D

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

wait.. did i missed any part?? Mu mu is pregnant??? since when??? how come sudden our CEO lean to her stomach and called xiao mumu?????

no MuMu isnt pregnant however YiZhou is trying his best to get her preg :D 

anyway they suppose to have a son and a daughter with the son being the eldest :D 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no MuMu isnt pregnant however YiZhou is trying his best to get her preg

What!!!!!! R u sure?????

But why is she having morning sickness when his mom started cooking something, is it a fish, I don't remember.  She ran from that place with vomiting sensation.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

What!!!!!! R u sure?????

But why is she having morning sickness when his mom started cooking something, is it a fish, I don't remember.  She ran from that place with vomiting sensation.  

Mother-in-law was cutting up raw meat when she was doing food prep. MM looked at it, instantly became nauseous and headed for the bathroom.

I'm reasonably certain that she's pregnant. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

@angelangie...but The Eternal Love II is also by Wu Qiang :wub:

oooo

so the 1 is by another director and the 2nd one is by another ......then i think i prefer the 2nd one :D even though of course i do enjoy the S1 i still kinda find the story a lil messy to begin with lols

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

What!!!!!! R u sure?????

oh is that incoming i didnt know he managed to get her preg so fast lols but oh well it is all on the set.... :D

37 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Mother-in-law was cutting up raw meat when she was doing food prep. MM looked at it, instantly became nauseous and headed for the bathroom.

I'm reasonably certain that she's pregnant. :D

i might have miss out on that then..... :) oh well at least YiZhou will be bless right? :D 

• LOL 3