易柏辰 / Yi BaiChen as 楚炎/ ChuYan

黄千硕 / Huang QianShuo as 闻立 / WenLi

陈欣孺 / Chen XinRu as 杨童 / YangTong

杨昊铭 / Yang HaoMing as 南锦天 / Nan JinTian

刘贾玺 / Liu JiaXi as 贾菲 / JiaFei

孙嘉琪 / Sun JiaQi as 安然 / AnRan
商侃 / ShangKan as 尹霜霜Yin ShuangShuang

Synopsis:

A third-rate actress with leukemia becomes entangled with CEO Ling because she needs money for treatment.

In order to receive bone marrow transplant sooner and to continue her career as an actress, Xia Lin enters into a secret marriage with Ling Yizhou, the CEO of a company. Despite the conspiracies and misunderstandings they encounter, the two find true love. Source chinesedrama.info

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

S1 Airing Schedule 2019:

dlB4Y6su1wE09II13gUiaRoN6uWaND_Eo34sH27K

New Schedule:

tZ0nGl-3lDTpKlogxWzS4C6UH2d_1wobjenaMyB8

S2 Airing Schedule 2020:

kPzMtYJfKTnc1WPQJjpaaHF_k9-buVsJf_iXy6yD

Additional Links:

Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我 Raw Episodes

Books - Chinese Version: 奈何BOSS要娶我 (作者:纯风一度)

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds fun, well except, for the illness part but it is a romcom so it probably is a mix-up or she is healed miraculously or something :sweatingbullets:  I just watched the trailer and it looks cute. I really hope it is picked up for subtitles!

Reading the synopsis I don't understand what is in it for the boss to secretly marry her.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我
On 1/5/2019 at 9:33 AM, raziela said:

This sounds fun, well except, for the illness part but it is a romcom so it probably is a mix-up or she is healed miraculously or something :sweatingbullets:  I just watched the trailer and it looks cute. I really hope it is picked up for subtitles!

Reading the synopsis I don't understand what is in it for the boss to secretly marry her.

I think it's becoz of his mother, maybe his mom wants him to get married soonest! actually, thats my question too! haha

I seriously love the first 6 eps and cant wait for the next ones. For me, they have perfect chemistry! And the guy is so hot! Been watching it twice without engsub! Someone kindhearted sub it please. :)

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

are u guys going to watch this? i enjoy the 6 episode so far to be honest :) 

Hadn't even heard of it!  The fact that it is only 20 episodes long makes it sound interesting, lol.  But, the fact that it is only 20 episodes long, also has me wondering if it's that type of C-drama where it ends open-ended or something, leaving the possibility of a second season?

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not too sure whether is this really only 20 episodes.....cause i snip that info else where.....and till now i couldnt find the actual episodes it was suppose to have

Hm.  Its Chinese Wiki page says 20, some other video streaming site suggests 24, and Baidu is mysteriously silent as to episode length.  :P 

1 hour ago, happybev said:

I think it's becoz of his mother, maybe his mom wants him to get married soonest! actually, thats my question too! haha

I seriously love the first 6 eps and cant wait for the next ones. For me, they have perfect chemistry! And the guy is so hot! Been watching it twice without engsub! Someone kindhearted sub it please. :)

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering haha!

It sounds great but no subs:( Maybe some kind soul will sub it eventually especially as it is quite short compared to other dramas.

@angelangie How’d you know? lol. I started watching it already, but with a bit of trepidation upon your comment. LOL. 

Can you message me your spoiler cuz I want to know if your thoughts are what my speculations are. ^_^

So far, I like it, but that depends on where it goes. I’m not much into makjang or an open ending. :grimace:  But as @happybev mentioned the couple is oosing with chemistry. “wooooweeeie” *A-yi fans herself*

So don’t mind me parking here with you all until further notice. :lol: 

YESSSS GIVE ME SECRET MARRIAGE'S WHERE THEY FALL IN LOVE.

marriage not dating is my fave type of this drama i love these fake marriages. 

6 hours ago, happybev said:

yeap its similar to marriage not dating ;p 

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

k then dont watch yet lols....and i try to contain my excitement for a bit and avoid posting the spoiler in here :D 

@Jafstar @lynne22 @UnniSarah @themarchioness @thunderman1 @kokodus

are u guys going to watch this? i enjoy the 6 episode so far to be honest :) 

I didn't know about this drama. thanks for the shoutout! :)

Archived