[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Because her name is 夏林 and 林 has two 木 which is pronounced mu that is what i think but i am not sure though

Interesting.. even when I am watching with viet subs I find how the vietnamese translate it exactly like how I would normally read Mandarin. 

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hmmm i dont know why my instagram feeds full of clips and images of this Well Intended Love, well i guess it is my faith to watch this drama, and i found the ML looks so in love and horny towards FL :P, is there any eng sub link for me to watch this drama? Thank you :wub:

The male lead is absolutely besotted with her. :D So much so that he does something incredibly stupid to get her on side. :P But it's a delightful pairing definitely.

The English subs that I've seen... are woeful... more confusing than helpful to be honest.

15 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Well said. I have not seen you post in a while or maybe I am not as active on the forums lately until recently. :)

It is Well Intended Love, don't you think?  :) 

I haven't been around Soompi much the last few months. Was outstation most of January. :)

Now I'm sort of on the prowl for decent C dramas. It's one of those things I do now and again to ensure that whatever Mandarin I have doesn't get lost entirely. I don't get to hear it much or use it much where I live.

Because most of YZ's early actions are well-intended that I forgive him for the silly marriage contract. ;) And the fact that his father was an abusive control freak and his mother abandoned him at a young age probably messed him up somewhat. But it was a dumb move that, I'm glad to say, came back to bite him hard.

And yes, I'm pretty sure he does call her "Mu Mu" because of the "Lin" in Xia Lin.

Now out beloved drama is getting all the attention for it's cute premise:wub::love:

Well Intended Love Is A Playful Drama To Brighten Up A Gloomy Day

007bbqbGly1fz5zmhsyf3j33km2lihe1.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I get tired of the usual backstabbing, scheming and intrigue found in dramas.  It would be nice to find a show where you can just relax to a lighthearted plot without tiptoeing to see what schemes are waiting around the corner.  Well, it seems Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我 is one such drama.  

007bbqbGgy1fyzi6kp112j30u015akju.jpg

The fun little number airing on Sohu and Mango TV is about an actress and a big boss. She is sick with leukemia and he's the man that she needs. Somehow, he ends up proposing to her. They work out an agreement and they're married by the first episode

Well+Intended+Love+2.jpg

Despite not having a very original storyline nor a huge budget nor big stars, this seems to have gotten the attention of viewers, mainly because of the humor, the playful plot and of course, the good looking actors.  

Well+Intended+Love+1.jpg

Xu Kaicheng plays the cold-blooded company president Ling Yizhou who is very sweet towards his wife. The actor resembles Wallace Huo a little. He has previously appeared in dramas likeMoonshine And Valentine and I'm A Pet At Dali TempleWang Shuang doesn't seem to get equal attention, but she creates a likeable personality as the leading lady
007bbqbGgy1fze47ksid4j31900u0kjv.jpg

Ian Yi is a member of the group "Spexial" and he plays Chu Yan, the best friend of Ling Yizhou.  

007bbqbGly1fysrasn0izj30u015a7wm.jpg

Yang Haoming who plays Nan Jintian is hard not to like despite being a villain. 

007bbqbGgy1fz0i1oyhv9j30u015ahdt.jpg

Huang Qianshuo plays Wen Li, the boss's secretary. 

Well+Intended+Love.jpg

If you guys are out to watch something fun sans senseless angst and has handsome guys, why not give this a try. 

Cr:http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/02/well-intended-love-is-playful-drama-to.html?m=1

Omo, at the end of episode 4, from the recaps,

"When she was drunk, Xia Lin kissed Ling Yizhou and vomited. She asked him to change her clothes, he had to lie that Huang Sao changed the clothes for her."

Is this true?  Did he change her clothes?  I thought it's the maid.:wub:

9 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

Because her name is 夏林 and 林 has two 木 which is pronounced mu that is what i think but i am not sure though

Yep, that is the reason.

@thunderman1 it was raised in episode 3 during the family dinner with granny, CY and AR. He referred to her as Mu Mu, when explaining why they "willfully rushed into marriage" and granny responded with..."Mu Mu? Oh? You split the word Lin 林 up? That's nice, "木"已成"洲" (a pun on both their names, which sounds exactly like the Chinese saying 木已成舟 Mu Yi Cheng Zhou, literally "the wood has become a boat" which figuratively means what's done cannot be undone)"

@pad-hari I think that was a hint that he was the one who changed her clothes but they left it fuzzy and open ended for all to guess? :P

14 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omo, at the end of episode 4, from the recaps,

"When she was drunk, Xia Lin kissed Ling Yizhou and vomited. She asked him to change her clothes, he had to lie that Huang Sao changed the clothes for her."

Is this true?  Did he change her clothes?  I thought it's the maid.:wub:

I think he hasn't physically "touched" her yet so the maid most likely changed her.

14 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Yep, that is the reason.

@thunderman1 it was raised in episode 3 during the family dinner with granny, CY and AR. He referred to her as Mu Mu, when explaining why they "willfully rushed into marriage" and granny responded with..."Mu Mu? Oh? You split the word Lin 林 up? That's nice, "木"已成"洲" (a pun on both their names, which sounds exactly like the Chinese saying 木已成舟 Mu Yi Cheng Zhou, literally "the wood has become a boat" which figuratively means what's done cannot be undone)"

@pad-hari I think that was a hint that he was the one who changed her clothes but they left it fuzzy and open ended for all to guess? :P

Thank you once again for explaining why he calls her MuMu.  Awwww, he is so in love with her, isn't  it?? The nick name for her is cute and I like how he call her lovingly.  When she discovered he faked her medical records, that time also he called her MuMu only.  So cute.  I  am really in love with this couple.:kiss_wink:

Reg. The change of clothes: the next morning during the bf he will recall the kiss by her and will be like a ghost and drink her glass of milk.  I thought he is a nice gentleman being affected by her kiss.  But after reading the recaps, I was like what??? You sweet rascal, did u change her clothes ?:wub:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha....yea....it was towards the end of the episodes.....

if u keep watching u will find some funny clips right towards the end of each episode....this was one of the cute sides that i like about this series too

I am wondering if it's the same director as Eternal Love?? The ending clips are what I look forward to for each episode. :D

On 2/8/2019 at 8:55 AM, AnmeiX2 said:

Also, why didn't XL pick up what LYZ said the reason why mom left and what his mother said were very different.  He said she left him and his dad behind and never looked back.  She said she couldn't live with him because of his controlling ways.  

34 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

From the snippets I see in Instagram.. I gather his mother is bad news... am I correct? 

Refer to the above post by @AnmeiX2, she mentioned that there are contradictory reasons for his mom leaving him.  So we have to wait till Thursday episodes for the clarification if she is a bad news or not.

Archived