[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha well the S1 got so famous and they let some fans had a go in the re-write of the scripts or on the parts they werent so happy about....i didnt follow up on that contest though.....

u might need to check bk later to see who will pick this S2 up.....my biggest bet will be WETV :) 

Wowwww for real? That's actually cool, to let fans participate haha.

If it's on weTV I'll be all set! I got VIP only to watch Pillow Book :) So made my VIP subscription more worth it :joy:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so... I was just checking weTV app and it says coming soon for Well Intended Love S2! :love:

But the description for the drama is the same like the one in mydramalist, and mentioned about their son:

Xia Lin and her overbearing CEO husband - Ling Yi Zhou are enjoying their married life with their little son, but what will happen once Yi Zhou's ex-classmate makes appearance and tries to steal Xia Lin's heart?

I'm so confused on what's going to happen in S2 now. So does that mean the whole season is not just a do over, meaning they'll do a do over of S1 first then continue the storyline?

I just saw the last teaser and I'm so confused. There are so many different things that will happen this season. At least this time we're getting a proper wedding :love: And what is the meaning of Xia Lin's last words in the teaser? One thing for sure it's not gonna be boring. 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:57 PM, lizzy23 said:

so... I was just checking weTV app and it says coming soon for Well Intended Love S2! :love:

But the description for the drama is the same like the one in mydramalist, and mentioned about their son:

Xia Lin and her overbearing CEO husband - Ling Yi Zhou are enjoying their married life with their little son, but what will happen once Yi Zhou's ex-classmate makes appearance and tries to steal Xia Lin's heart?

I'm so confused on what's going to happen in S2 now. So does that mean the whole season is not just a do over, meaning they'll do a do over of S1 first then continue the storyline?

Yes, I am wondering the same. You may be correct that the whole season not a do over but only part 1 and then the rest will be new story.  They did that for Pretty Man 2 where the first half of the drama was a do over/reboot of Season 1 and then the second half of the drama was new material to continue the storyline. So it may be the same for this drama. I guess we wait and see. 

I also hear crazy speculation about the drama plotline:

Spoiler

Some people speculate that perhaps Xia Lin have some kind of accident and  lose her memory of husband and baby.  The doctors tell LYZ to just let her alone for a while and that is why she now a famous actress in the preview. Then LYZ engineer them to meet again and the rest follows with engagement again, etc. Then somehow Xia Lin will remember everything and we will have the other part of the story with the ex-classmate who try to break up the marriage. 

I guess it's possible since I've seen this type of plotline used before in another drama.  It was a bit different but the same type of thing where the wife died and the husband was so traumatized by the death that he forgot he was ever married and had a baby son. The psychatrist tell the grandparents not to bother the husband and raise the son, so the baby live with the wife's parents and the husband parents just pretend he never was married. Eventually, he remember everything and was reunited with his son.

English subbed trailers:

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=s0033i1zbb0

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=b0033q2fpp5

I think this will be on WeTV for sure since they have several trailers released for this drama. I'm still hoping that it will be on Netflix too because I like Netflix subtitles much better quality and not as confusing.

im confuse the sumary of this drama in the tencent page looks like this is going to be a continuation of the story ,but the trailer seems to show this is another version of the original story, i wonder who write those summaries ?? same happend with eteral love of dream ... anyway i like the chemestry between the main actors so im gonna give it a try!! 

11 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Yes, I am wondering the same. You may be correct that the whole season not a do over but only part 1 and then the rest will be new story.  They did that for Pretty Man 2 where the first half of the drama was a do over/reboot of Season 1 and then the second half of the drama was new material to continue the storyline. So it may be the same for this drama. I guess we wait and see. 

I also hear crazy speculation about the drama plotline:

Reveal hidden contents

Some people speculate that perhaps Xia Lin have some kind of accident and  lose her memory of husband and baby.  The doctors tell LYZ to just let her alone for a while and that is why she now a famous actress in the preview. Then LYZ engineer them to meet again and the rest follows with engagement again, etc. Then somehow Xia Lin will remember everything and we will have the other part of the story with the ex-classmate who try to break up the marriage. 

I guess it's possible since I've seen this type of plotline used before in another drama.  It was a bit different but the same type of thing where the wife died and the husband was so traumatized by the death that he forgot he was ever married and had a baby son. The psychatrist tell the grandparents not to bother the husband and raise the son, so the baby live with the wife's parents and the husband parents just pretend he never was married. Eventually, he remember everything and was reunited with his son.

LOL that is a wilddd speculation! Well since they reiterated that they do a reboot, I'm going to assume that speculation is wrong LOL.

Was just wondering whether they'll continue the storyline further from the supposed happy ending but I'm glad to see the cast again. The reboot may make Ling Yi Zhou less stalker-ish and manipulative (I love the couple but that part of the story doesn't really bode well with me unfortunately for S1, although it was one hell of a plot twist!), and I'm all for that.

10 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

im confuse the sumary of this drama in the tencent page looks like this is going to be a continuation of the story ,but the trailer seems to show this is another version of the original story, i wonder who write those summaries ?? same happend with eteral love of dream ... anyway i like the chemestry between the main actors so im gonna give it a try!! 

I didn't realise that the description didn't match up with the drama either for ELoD/PB... Welp. Guess weTV don't really care about making sure that section is correct. I also lovee the main couple's chemistry! Haha

Tonight is going to be a longgg night.... 2 eps of PB and 5 eps of Well Intended Love 2. Guess I don't need to sleep tonight :joy:

35 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I just watch the episode 1 i can say so far nothing is related, however the beginning there is this transcript as below

" Do you believe it? The person that is fated to be with you, no matter whether it is at a different times zones, or times changed, he will still protect you, and will always appear on the destined times."

Wow... This is actually a nice quote.. And a good intro to the series. I was on the edge between watching and not watching this, but after reading this quote, I think I'll check it out. Watching a fated couple getting back together again even in a different life... Doesn't that remind you of Goblin & how the second lead OTP got together again after they were reincarnated??? :wub:

Season 1 was a bit weird in the sense that they seem to put in every single trope/overused plot in (although the saving grace for that season was the main OTP's strong chemistry). The plot this season seems better. I also liked the OTPs chemistry in season 1, so hopefully it's as strong in this season. Hopefully I'm not wrong... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ops.....have i did something wrong :D hahahaha .....

nope. you definitely did the right thing!!! hahahaha :D I was lost for a while not knowing what to watch after Under the Power, and this season is not a continuation of last season, so I was on the edge. Now, you've just made this drama #1 on my to-watch list. hahahaha :D Sad that there's only 16 eps this season though. But hopefully that means the story will be tight!! :D 

Good News! This drama has been licensed by several online streaming sites. There will be subs!

Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/81092192

WeTV

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=m0033y40t1n

Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/37003c-well-intended-love-season-2

Kukan Drama YouTube Channel Playlist: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEXBGg5OB0B9fNJH8WZUdZ4qeGPVv4RS-

Hotpot TV (English & Spanish subs): https://www.hotpot.tv/titles/well-intended-love-2-9514?season=1&episode=1

9 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Good News! This drama has been licensed by WeTV and Viki. There will be subs!

Schedule is 3 episodes on Thursdays 8PM.  But it looks like the first week is only 2 episodes, then it will be 3 episodes each Thursday.

WeTV

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=m0033y40t1n

Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/37003c-well-intended-love-season-2

For WeTV this is VIP drama, so VIP users get 3 episodes in advance. Non VIP is on regular schedule.  English subbed episodes already posted. Looks like VIP can watch to Ep. 5, otherwise for regular users it's Ep. 1-2

At Viki, it is regular schedule. I check just now and episodes not uploaded yet there. It's unclear whether they are getting the subtitles from the source provider or are doing the subs all themselves. It looks like they don't have a team yet, so it will be a while for any Viki subs. 

I think they only show 2 eps this week because the total eps is 16. So it was either show 1 eps less this week or the final week.

I really like how they treat the reboot. It's like a parallel universe to S1. I think it's quite clever of them to include some nods to S1 plot, like the leukimia twist (Xia Lin dreaming about it and Ling Yi Zhou cancelling the medical record switch), and Xia Lin dreaming about the dog.

They also still meet at the cake shop for the first time (shown in the flashback when Xia Lin got told to go to the company and that's how she have her "big" break).

The scumbag... he set her up again! :lol: 

But... I do love a contract marriage... it's one of my favourite romance tropes. This second series (more rightly called) I have a feeling will be better. At least it's a bit more believable. 

Haha... he called her MuMu again. Even in a parallel universe she can't escape his clutches and he can't woo the woman of his dreams like a normal man. :lol: He has to set up some ridiculous scheme to date her and ensure she can't say "no". Geez. Still more dollars than sense.

I’m enjoying this version more than previous one. But I will say that the advertisements put me off. I also like that they kept some of the old scenes like him dropping his towel:P. And thank God the leukemia thing is only a dream. I hope he doesnt turn out to be a psychopath this time.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, angelangie said:

Season 2 airing schedule and i only see 16 episodes so far so it is a shorter one? and also i can see that the nemesis is out on episode 3 or 4? it is alot faster than the last S1

Let's hope there's no repeated kidnappings or loony step siblings waiting in the wings. 

Seeing that they're taking a second bite out of the cherry, they should have reflected on their mistakes  and do a much better job this time round. :P

Archived