[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

I opened my inbox this morning and read the first one from netflix that it just added this show. Been meaning to watch this series for a while but couldn't find a reliable site for the english sub so i'm really happy.:D

Oh, and yay for season 2! Thanks @selen4ever for that info.:)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, usagi1997 said:

Too bad only Netflix US has it. Checked my hubby's account but Netflix in my Country only has old Dramas I already know. So I stay with Viki and YT.

I google this drama eng sub.and i find this website 

https://newasiantv.tv/watch/well-intended-love-episode-1-engsub.5216.99207.html

hope you can enjoy

Someone reviewed this on Tumblr and said (plot from ep 10 onwards) 

Spoiler

that the main lead cheats on the female lead while she is kidnapped and pregnant? Is that true? Why did he cheat on her? I'm hesitant to watch the rest of the series because of this. 

30 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Someone reviewed this on Tumblr and said (plot from ep 10 onwards) 

Hide contents

that the main lead cheats on the female lead while she is kidnapped and pregnant? Is that true? Why did he cheat on her? I'm hesitant to watch the rest of the series because of this. 

Nope, it's an act planned by him to save his wife.  Wrong info.  It's a very good drama don't miss on this.  

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Nope, it's an act planned by him to save his wife.  Wrong info.  It's a very good drama don't miss on this.  

Yay! I'm sooooo happy. I really like up to episode 9!! Thank you

Holy crap. I thought I was going to get a light-hearted romance show and it turned out that guy is a possessive psychopath.

Who fake someone else's leukemia to make her fall in love with him. And then he locked her inside the house afterwards? Holy crap. There's no redemption from that.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:35 PM, arcchidus said:

Holy crap. I thought I was going to get a light-hearted romance show and it turned out that guy is a possessive psychopath.

Who fake someone else's leukemia to make her fall in love with him. And then he locked her inside the house afterwards? Holy crap. There's no redemption from that.

I dropped 1/2 way as well even thou the main lead is super HOT.  The girl is just ok to me.  But plot is weird.  Not my kind of drama for sure.  I heard they are having season 2 as well...Lordy!!!

I love contract marriage drama as much as the next girl but this drama screams inexperience actors, bad styling, wooden acting and writers who needs to know the difference between romantic and illegal. The entire drama is jumpy. So many essential things happened behind the scenes in episode 1 :blink:. Oh the potential rom-com we could have gotten from that hospital stay. He visited everyday! The chemistry could have been built there, but in 2 secs her 2 month hospital stay was over. I don't feel the chemistry. Yi Zhou doesn't feel real, there is very little effort in getting the audience to know him except from the little snippets after each episode. All I feel from this guy is that he's an overbearing creepy stalker and Xia Lin is an idiot for not running. 

There are so many cringe worthy moments and bad lines that I skip through a lot of the scenes. Even An Ran's character has such potential but was not capitalised. How does the writer explain an educated girl from a rich background with proper upbringing, kidnapping and faking the death of a celebrity. What was she intending had he not managed to escape? Keep him locked up forever?Hypnotizing him into forgetting who he is? Kill him for real? What's the plan past kidnapping him? 

The hairstyle! Someone please call the stylist and tell them that the 80's & 90's called and want those crunchy hair styles to remain in the past where they belong. Why do they have crunchy hair? 

What I need is a Korean Interpretation Remake. Full on rom-com, no illegal fake illness mambo jambo, and unlawful detention. Better styling, better writing, better directing, full on cheese. 

I can't believe Netflix picked this up. There are so many things wrong with this show. They are definitely mixing up what's romantic and what's emotional abuse.

The reveal made me sick and the fact the girl didn't run after made me even sicker.

I am so angry I wasted time watching 11 episodes of this show. It's like the biggest waste of time ever.

9 hours ago, arcchidus said:

I can't believe Netflix picked this up. There are so many things wrong with this show. They are definitely mixing up what's romantic and what's emotional abuse.

The reveal made me sick and the fact the girl didn't run after made me even sicker.

I am so angry I wasted time watching 11 episodes of this show. It's like the biggest waste of time ever.

yup, it's also jumpy scenes and I didn't feel any chemistry w/the leads. GUY is hot but even he couldn't save the stupid plot and people actually wanted a season 2 and it's happening... OMG

20 hours ago, Sony2017 said:

yup, it's also jumpy scenes and I didn't feel any chemistry w/the leads. GUY is hot but even he couldn't save the stupid plot and people actually wanted a season 2 and it's happening... OMG

Well, we all have different perspectives. Coz for me, the drama was good and i was really amazed how the writer wrote the story and led the viewers believe that the female lead really has a leukemia then plot twist, it was all a scheme. :D

But like what i said, we all have different perspectives. :)

Archived