[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

On 2/8/2019 at 10:15 PM, chubbz said:

When I was watching the cherry kiss scene, I was thinking..."that looks familiar...reminds me of the pill kiss scene from The Eternal Love 2..."

While watching the BTS scenes, I was thinking, the way the director was coaching the leads look really familiar...and then I decided to do some checking, and realized that both "Well Intended Love" and "The Eternal Love 2" are directed by the same person...no wonder the lovey-dovey scenes are so diabetic-inducing...I think this director is an expert in such scenes :D

@thunderman1...were we thinking the same thing? :lol:

@angelangie...but The Eternal Love II is also by Wu Qiang :wub:

On 2/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, chubbz said:

ok, from the video posted...NJT's voice quality is very fuzzy, so I had a hard time catching what he said, but from the bits I can hear that's not already broadcasted thus far...therefore the spoiler tag...

Hide contents

3:57 likely speaking to XL or LYZ
"You are the highlight of this show I have planned, how can I bear to let you leave the show (I assume he means die) so soon"

4:01 speaking to a lady, whom I assume is LYZ's mother, because she left his hospital room crying after his accident, when XL visited him with soup in episode 7
NJT: "One day, I will let you witness him kneeling in front of me"
Lady: "You are not allowed to hurt him!"

4:09
LYZ: "His target has always been me." "NJT!"
XL: "LYZ, leave now, this is his trap, don't bother about me"
*gunshot*

from the remaining bits after this, it seems like, after LYZ was shot, there is a call for EOGM to remove him from his position (as told by PA Wen) and then from XL's words to the lady, she says that NJT is silly to think that he would hurt her (the lady) but hurting LYZ, but everyone was fooled by her (the lady).

The lady was smiling when XL bumped into her at the company when the VO was going on, so it seems she wanted control of the company and sort of made use of NJT's warped mind (possibly a case of unwanted stepson?) to get LYZ out of the way?

Last bit, XL was telling the unconscious LYZ to wake up because she and baby are waiting for him.

@lynne22...like you, I do think the mother is bad news...I mentioned it in the spoiler above...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no MuMu isnt pregnant however YiZhou is trying his best to get her preg

What!!!!!! R u sure?????

But why is she having morning sickness when his mom started cooking something, is it a fish, I don't remember.  She ran from that place with vomiting sensation.  

40 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

What!!!!!! R u sure?????

But why is she having morning sickness when his mom started cooking something, is it a fish, I don't remember.  She ran from that place with vomiting sensation.  

Mother-in-law was cutting up raw meat when she was doing food prep. MM looked at it, instantly became nauseous and headed for the bathroom.

I'm reasonably certain that she's pregnant. :D

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oooo

so the 1 is by another director and the 2nd one is by another ......then i think i prefer the 2nd one :D even though of course i do enjoy the S1 i still kinda find the story a lil messy to begin with lols

There were 42 kiss scenes in The Eternal Love II, so all the lovey-dovey...this director is quite the expert haha

Awwww, our drama and the hero in top ten list:wub::kiss_wink:

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Feb 4)

Well Intended Love is a new addition to the top 10 with a syrupy sweet premise and handsome guys. Its lead actor Xu Kaicheng also make the list in 6th place. 

Web Rankings 

Top Dramas (7-Day)  
4. Dang Kou
7. The Legends 

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 
3. Yang Zi
4. Deng Lun
8. Yang Mi
10. Luo Jin

15 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Mother-in-law was cutting up raw meat when she was doing food prep. MM looked at it, instantly became nauseous and headed for the bathroom.

I'm reasonably certain that she's pregnant. :D

I second that. she is pregnant. :)  When I had my first child,  I saw raw meat and also had same symptoms.

Cool bananas... that's one of the benefits of coming onboard late. I won't have to wait too long for the resolution. ;)

I won't deny that I watch this show primarily for the skinship... it's super good to have a director who's not ashamed to pour on the syrup when let's face it... everyone else is so stingy. One of the benefits of a 20 episode drama.

Although I'm somewhat sympathetic to the original difficulties, Mother seems to have left a trail of broken glass behind her.  I don't buy her reason for never making some attempt to contact YZ. And what's this about the crazy neighbour being a half brother? Is he blaming YZ for the way he was brought up? Nuts!

Despite all the family nuttiness, this show always manages to bring out all the cute and pour it on. ;) And now that the PA and bestie are an item, we get a double dose of it. :lol: Very cute the way he plants a kiss on her to prove that he hasn't got the hots for Ling Boss. I'm glad for that scene for another reason even if it's just to demonstrate that men can be devoted to each other without having sexual overtones.

I just love how the OTP prioritizes each other although I think MM is rather too nice which gets her embroiled in all kinds of drama. On the other hand, if she weren't the case LYZ wouldn't have taken notice and fallen for her.

Comments about Ep. 17

Spoiler

Sheesh... another kidnapping :rolleyes:

Seems like Big Bad isn't a half brother but stepbrother. His psychopathic tendencies are now given full flight now that he's got MM right where he needs her to be.

By the way, I learnt a lovely euphemism today: 大姨妈 to denote menstruation/period. LOL. "Great Aunt". I might have heard it before but I don't recall.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yea....

We Chinese love to call them that way.....not sure what prompted that or started it lols....

sometimes we even called it....'Best Friend' lols 

Yes, I've heard of "My Best Friend". ;) And it sort of makes sense. But "Great Aunt" seems so out there. Hard to see the connection. Heh. :lol:

I grew up in SE Asia in the 70s and 80s. I don't remember hearing it.

I did not see yesterday's  2 episodes.  I don't want to spoil MY mood for angsty scenes.  But my curiosity did not allow me.  Just saw some videos on instagram.  again a kidnapping scenario:sweatingbullets:

I am posting a bts here.  She is rehearsing for a kiss scene, when he suddenly pulled her towards him and told something.  Can someone tell me what's he saying?  Thanks.  They are so cute.  I suppose the FL is relatively new and is shy.  Even in the bts, he is playing and teasing her.:wub::wub:

cr: as tagged

Archived