[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

In that episode where the relationship was revealed during the TV show, the snippet hinted that he had intentionally planned for it to be revealed. He likely knew his call was broadcasted and intentionally called her by her nickname Mu Mu (木木) and that his staff would address him as CEO Ling (in the background). The last scene of the tidbit shows him say thank you to his staff and saying they can continue with their meeting.

Omo, he is a big strategist, isn't it!!!!! 

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

I am outside and without earphones so I can’t watch videos now. Let you know what I manage to catch when I am back and able to watch :)

No problem.  Take ur time.  :love::heart:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

to me ChuYan punched YiZhou out of guilt.....he is interested in XiaLin from the glances he gave her....or maybe i might be wrong that he only felt protective of XiaLin for all the things she had done for him so far.

Hmm...it's possible that CY feels something for XL, but I feel his punch was more due to anger towards LYZ on behalf of XL, because he agrees with XL that LYZ's action of switching the reports was a terrible thing to do, yet instead of feeling remorse, he questioned the r/s between CY & XL, which meant he totally missed the point...

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@chubbzthank you so much for the clarification :heart:.  So, he met her 2 years ago and was impressed with her attitude.  I felt wierd how he could be so touchy-touchy in the marriage contract and fell in love with her so quickly.  Now I know why!!!!????

If u can also just briefly tell us what's being told at the end of the spoiler video, I have posted regarding why NJT is shooting LZ, pretty please.  Thanks in advance.  

His feelings towards her was pretty obvious during the ROM scenes. The way he acted so smug and smiling...

giphy.gif

ok, from the video posted...NJT's voice quality is very fuzzy, so I had a hard time catching what he said, but from the bits I can hear that's not already broadcasted thus far...therefore the spoiler tag...

Spoiler

3:57 likely speaking to XL or LYZ
"You are the highlight of this show I have planned, how can I bear to let you leave the show (I assume he means die) so soon"

4:01 speaking to a lady, whom I assume is LYZ's mother, because she left his hospital room crying after his accident, when XL visited him with soup in episode 7
NJT: "One day, I will let you witness him kneeling in front of me"
Lady: "You are not allowed to hurt him!"

4:09
LYZ: "His target has always been me." "NJT!"
XL: "LYZ, leave now, this is his trap, don't bother about me"
*gunshot*

from the remaining bits after this, it seems like, after LYZ was shot, there is a call for EOGM to remove him from his position (as told by PA Wen) and then from XL's words to the lady, she says that NJT is silly to think that he would hurt her (the lady) but hurting LYZ, but everyone was fooled by her (the lady).

The lady was smiling when XL bumped into her at the company when the VO was going on, so it seems she wanted control of the company and sort of made use of NJT's warped mind (possibly a case of unwanted stepson?) to get LYZ out of the way?

Last bit, XL was telling the unconscious LYZ to wake up because she and baby are waiting for him.

One more bit I caught, likely a dialog between Fei and PA Wen...something more lighthearted :)

Spoiler

2:06

"It's been 8 years and you couldn't "bend" LYZ (figurative meaning to convert him from straight to gay), that shows he is ironman among the straight. You should just give up"
"Are you saying, I am in love with my boss?" *cuts to PA Wen kissing Fei*

I caught another video elsewhere and from that video...

Spoiler

XL's PA Yang seems to be in cahoots with AR. When I checked out the web novel, it seems PA Yang has a twin and both of them are actually working under AR. I did suspect PA Yang right from the beginning because she looked very suspicious when she was at the counter when LYZ and XL first arrived.

giphy.gif

And I am suddenly reminded...no wonder LYZ was not surprised when XL mentioned her birthday. I had originally thought he surfaced that during a background check before deciding to marry her when she asked for his bone marrow. But now that we look back, he had known from 2 years ago that they share the same birthday! Revelation...

And lastly...

Spoiler

who is the lady with CY? Looks like he found his happiness too? :)

giphy.gif

@chubbz, Thank you much for the detailed translation of the dialogues.  This was briefly told by @whomein her last post.

Oh the baby is on the way.*throwing confetti's*. But the monitor connected to LZ goes *diiiiiiiiiii* in straight line.  I am scared!!!! I assume XL is going to office to manage in LZ's place.  CMIIW

So, CY is not going to die.  *Happy dance*

32 minutes ago, chubbz said:

The lady was smiling when XL bumped into her at the company when the VO was going on, so it seems she wanted control of the company and sort of made use of NJT's warped mind (possibly a case of unwanted stepson?) to get LYZ out of the way?

Now, is she the step mom of LZ or LZ and NJT are half-brothers?? Becoz we heard that the real mom of LZ left him when he was young and brought up by his pop and granny.  Who is this lady, then?

15 hours ago, averia said:

Could someone help me find the song that starts at 27:20 in the ost video that was posted earlier? I really like that song but it's hard to find without knowing Chinese. 

Is this the one you are looking for?

Now that we know what really happened, I went back to watch episode 1 again, and the expressions now take on a new meaning...

Spoiler

When she first opened the car door, he was surprised/stunned to see his dream girl, but yet he couldn't blatantly show it. PA Wen was also a bit surprised.

giphy.gif

When she asked LYZ to move in so she can enter the car, the way he stared at her so intently, and the way PA Wen was looking between him and her, knowing how his boss felt, and the clueless expression on her face, oblivious to the fact that they knew her. And then his question "are you sure you want to enter this car?", only to have her return with a look of bewilderment.

giphy.gif

After his phone call with CY, she suddenly remarked that he looked familiar. PA Wen looked a little alarmed while LYZ looked a little amused, before he responded with "your way of hitting on someone is outdated", followed by her "duh" expression...

giphy.gif

On 2/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, whome said:

Hide contents

After re-watching the episodes again, I was wrong. CY did not find out about LYZ secret towards XL. He just didn't like LYZ being so possessive and had his people following XL around. Basically as someone above posted, "keeping her hostage" or trying to keep her under control so that she won't leave him. CY didn't like what LYZ was doing and went to confront him saying that if he keeps behaving this way towards XL, she will eventually leave him. LYZ then basically said outright if CY liked XL. That's when CY punched him.

I believe CY heard the full story from XL.When he confronted LYZ, he said "你不能控制她的人生后,又控制她的生活", which translates to "you cannot control her life and then control the way she lives". The former probably refers to how he manipulated her life by switching the reports, which resulted in her marrying him, while the latter refers to how he controlled her movement and held her at home.

After watching episodes 12 & 13, the Easter egg turned out to be the tidbit at the end of episode 13 :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

When the boss suddenly decides it doesn’t matter if the Social Media team is doing a good job defending him, because he is enjoying the efforts his wife is putting in, to defend him on social media...

Boss: You won’t understand it even if I tell you. It's not as if you have a wife (to understand it).

PA: *clutches heart in pain* Boss, can this be considered work injury?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDHVQWn_Eg_Dzbmlo_Qltenor.gif

Forgive this rather late bloomer on this thread and  yet so thankful for @angelangie who shared this drama with me and so glad she did.  This is one of those dramas that is every bit sugar and spice and everything nice.  I love the way in which this writer is able to slowly show us there is so much more to this story and this OTP than we first believed. 

The way in which it brings two people who seem different and yet find their way past those differences and through an accident learn what it is that they are truly feeling.  But when did it start and how did it happen?   Although the elephant in the room and which stands between them like a valley of darkness is his lack of truth.  And her understanding of who he really is and that his feelings are not something new.  Which proves you can seem to have it all and yet are not able to reach out with a pure heart.  Trying to follow your heart but not understanding you're going about it in all the wrong ways.

What I love most even with the twists and turns is the simple way in which their chemistry moves through this story and straight to my heart so easily. For there is a warmth in watching them reach in and out sometimes this feeling of blindness to whats real and how it is they feel.  Trying to find their way through their own ideas and feelings about love...  And about each other...:heart:

Sometimes even when you seem to have it all its the one thing that you want most that is so hard to receive.  I believe when it comes to him it's not just in being in love with your dream girl and getting her to be your wife. No matter the path.  It's even more about the lack of and need of real love and the longing to love and be loved completely...

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

guess what they amend their schedule....and this series will finish in 20 episode.....i guess we can really be set for a HEA :) 

another 2 episode will be released on 7th :D 

I was surprised because this aired last night, I was very confused by the broadcast schedule. But it's okay, as long as they don't reduce the number of episodes that air

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww, @USAFarmgirl, welcome.  Ur words as expected and always, love them.  :heart::love::wub:.  Give us more.    

Edit: 

The male lead is so cute.  I am getting more and more curious about him:tounge_wink:.  They are cute in this video too 

all of the cast are very close in BTS videos, especially the two main characters. not surprisingly this drama is going well, hopefully this drama has a good and exciting ending

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

When the boss suddenly decides it doesn’t matter if the Social Media team is doing a good job defending him, because he is enjoying the efforts his wife is putting in, to defend him on social media...

Boss: You won’t understand it even if I tell you. You don’t have a wife (and therefore won’t understand it)

PA: *clutches heart in pain* Boss, can this be considered work injury?

lols did you know how many times i repeated this scene? lols......PA Wen is just too cute to ignore and the smiles on YiZhou's face is just too hard to ignore too :D 

Not forgetting his budding romance with Fei. Looking forward to seeing them develop into a couple...I wonder if they accidentally snipped the kiss he was referring to though..They showed the flashback but I don't recall ever seeing the actual scene and have no idea when it occurred...

The other thing I really like is that both male and female leads are not written as characters who can't figure out the truth when given enough hints, unlike some other C/K/T dramas where the truth is right smack in their faces and they are still blind to it and behave as if "the world is all candies and rainbows, no one has bad intentions and all colleagues, friends and relatives deserved to be trusted"...

It was refreshing to see LYZ suspect AR (even though they have known each other so long and it would have been easy to simply not suspect her) previously, and then to see that XL also has a clear head now. Both LYZ & PA Yang must have thought XL would simply believe and defend PA Yang in front of LYZ, only to have her state her own suspicion and tell her that "you either come clean or I'll hand you to them"...wow!

@angelangie :D Okeeeyyy I'll try to find it tonight.... lol... 

I'm already done with mengfei's current subbed episode so I want to watch the next cute drama haha.. :D

Anyway.. I'm glad the OTP didn't have a long time fighting because of the secret reveal.... I was afraid about it.. but from snippets of ep 12-13 I've seen in IG they're ok again. 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes i was clapping when i was watching that too.... i mean it is really refreshing and also to see how YiZhou came forward to say he is sorry....and instead of having them using the old lines where....the guy will just fainted away....they didnt....they let him walk away with just a cough or two....showing that he is still recovering from his cold however still able to stand on his own feet......

*snipped*

YiZhou is skeptical of things and i like how he didnt just barge in when he saw how tender and lovingly ChuYan was when he was looking on XiaLin who had fallen asleep at the sides of his bed.....

Oh yes, I was expecting him to faint away, and that twist from usual that had him walking away on his own was more realistic.

And it would be too cliche if he ends up fighting CY upon realizing he likes XL too. To have the two guys clear the air, with him being logical about the fact that liking someone isn't wrong (especially when CY has proven himself a few times that he cares for XL but refrains from further actions out of respect for the fact that XL is married to LYZ and they are b very much in love with each other) is also more interesting.

@lynne22, I watch the raw versions but I think I have seen English subbed versions on YouTube before.

Btw, has anyone ever mentioned that the guy who plays CY is actually an idol group singer from Taiwan? He belongs to the idol group SpeXial I think. I chanced upon the information online and saw a pre-dubbed clip of the drama i.e. with their own voices...sounds really different, mainly because of accent and voice quality hehe

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Tonight.......tonight :D 

cant wait...i want to see AR face!!!

that girl....however from the preview YiZhou seems to know well that it is not ending with just like this....as he had said to XiaLin that AR is one of the tool ......

He knows her well enough to know she isn't that resourceful and intelligent to pull off the whole thing and her IQ is only enough to play pawn to mastermind...-_-

From all the dramas I am watching nowz this one is my bias and love.  I keep on repeating the episodes from the beginning.  I like the OTP so much.  :kiss_wink:.  Here's the compilation of their sweet scenes from EP.1 - EP.6

Cr:uploader

Archived