[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

On 1/28/2019 at 9:22 AM, angelangie said:

u need to check out ....

the drama is only airing on every Thursday and so far they are only up to episode 8......im not sure what update are you looking for?

so far we didnt really discuss the story in full blown so that those that yet to watch them can watch them at their own pace.....so if there is anything u need to know up to episode 8  you will have to ask :) 

is there any fix eng sub for the first up to 8th episode? because the episode i found have drafted translation.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prior to his accident and losing his memory, he told Xia Lin that he needed to talk to her about something. The previous night he confessed that he lied to her (she fell asleep before she heard him). I wonder what he had lied to her about. I always felt that he liked her prior to their marriage. I get the feeling that he had liked her at first sight and wanted to be near/with her. When she seeked him out about bone marrow donation, I feel as if it was the perfect opportunity for him to have her by his side which is why he proposed that they get married if she wanted his donation.For someone who wanted only to have a fake marriage to please his grandmother, he shows/cares for her a lot than needed. Xia Lin wanted only a year's contract marriage, but he kept negotiating for a longer term, until they finally agreed upon a 2-yr marriage. Then he suggested that his grandmother wanted a great-grandchild. If they were to be in a platonic fake marriage, this would never be brought up. But he obviously wants more out of their marriage and fake is not one of them.

Spoiler
On 1/29/2019 at 8:26 PM, angelangie said:

im totally in love when the boss trying his best to force XiaLin to marry him and how he dropped the kiss on XiaLin's finger when she stop him from tearing into the registry officer :D

I also like that part, the Groom is too excited about his marriage :lol:

Spoiler

Thursday came, getting more excited with this drama teaser. Uhh Our couple sails again 

OMG @qqbr21that video you posted, Waaahh!!!!! I am getting excited already. :wub::wub:

Ok, I have a doubt.  Did they not make love in EP.8 yet???? Coz they focused the camera on their clothes beside them.  So can I take it that they seal the deal already???:tounge_wink:

Tonite we will be getting 2 episodes, is it?? Or 4 episodes?  The c- dramas are weird though.  They don't follow a uniform airing pattern.  So confusing....

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG @qqbr21that video you posted, Waaahh!!!!! I am getting excited already. :wub::wub:

Ok, I have a doubt.  Did they not make love in EP.8 yet???? Coz they focused the camera on their clothes beside them.  So can I take it that they seal the deal already???:tounge_wink:

Tonite we will be getting 2 episodes, is it?? Or 4 episodes?  The c- dramas are weird though.  They don't follow a uniform airing pattern.  So confusing....

Didn't they make love in ep 6 while at hotel , but not sure either because Xio Lin fell asleep while they were chatting on the bed. But at least from the teaser it seems that tonight episode is full of sweet scenes, after ep 7 & 8 sad. About the number of episodes I was also confused until find this group to look for answers. Actually I want this to air 2 days a week, so we can see 4 episodes in 1 week hihihihi :lol:

8 minutes ago, qqbr21 said:

Didn't they make love in ep 6 while at hotel , but not sure either because Xio Lin fell asleep while they were chatting on the bed

Sorry, I mentioned the episode no. Wrong.  Yes, it's EP.6.  ok, they did the deal, then!!!! Good.:thumbsup::tounge_wink:

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately we going to have bad cliff hanger on episode 11!!!!

><"

XiaLin is the one not forgiving YiZhou now ><" oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IKR, so many misunderstanding.  :tired:I have yet to watch ep.10, but saw the preview.  From what I understand, the rumours start that yishan and xialin are couples and ling Zhou is not letting her out to cool the scandal.   But she thinks that he is imprisoning him since she has signed the contract with him.   Am I right? CMIIW.

BTW who is that creepy who is misleading Anran to separate XL and LZ?  Has his identity been revealed?  He is also acting as a nice guy towards XL, but actually he is a creep.

She found out he lied to her about her illness.  She wants to leave, but he basically has taken her hostage.  We got two eps of Lovy dovey this week and ended with them apart.  But it looks like she may have forgiven next week.

LZ found out that AY was behind his memory loss & accident. She hired a hypnotist to erase 2 years of his memory. Then made soup laced with sedatives so that he could be hypnotized while sleeping. XL and the dog drank the soup first (they were asleep the entire day). LZ was smart enough to have a doctor check the ingredients of the soup to determine that it was laced with sedatives. LZ was starting to remember certain things. When AY found out that XL drank her soup instead, she was so pissed off. She made tea the next day for LZ to drink. LZ told her to bring him his phone or something from his office/den. When she went to get it, he poured the tea away and pretended he drank it. Then pretended he was sleepy. When AY came back to the room, she helped him into bed and started her mumble jumble on him, but XL came in the nick of time and got AY to leave. However, LZ was only pretending to be sleepy. He took the tea to get analyzed and it was confirmed that it was indeed laced with sedatives. He finally confronted AY and basically told her to stay away. His memory came back, and he & XL was a happily married couple (for at least another episode). Their relationship/marriage was exposed while she was filming a show. Now, the public knows about them.

However, XL found out LZ's secret. She didn't have leukemia it seems. LZ faked the diagnosis so that she would need him for the supposed "bone marrow donation."  She never had the surgery for the donation. It was all a cover-up by LZ. Looks like she had gone to his hospital or one where his company runs/invests in for checkup so he was able to get her diagnosis and have it changed. Turns out he met her 2 years prior to her getting into the wrong car in Episode 1. She just never recognized him nor had any recollection. He remembered her and kept tabs on her throughout the years until he came upon the perfect opportunity to have her near him.

They first met at the bakery where they made the cake together on their birthdays. Two years ago, he was trying to buy a cake for himself, but the bakery didn't have anymore or didn't take his credit card or something (my Chinese is only so-so). She was buying a cake herself (it was a 1+1 deal), so she gave him the 2nd cake cause she can't eat it all. He found out her data, so he knew her since then. Then half a year later, they happen to meet each other again at a bar/restaurant. She was working there as a waitress there. He was drunk and was about to drive home. She stopped him and got him car service instead. He remembered her and kept tabs on her all this time. He fell in love with her since then.

They ran into each other again at the hospital where she got her checkup. He saw her and found the opportunity to be near her. He manipulated the results so she would find and go to him for help. He hadn't meant for anything hurtful but to be near her. However, she told him that when she was told she had leukemia, she thought it was the end for her. She literally would have collapsed if not for Fei Fei's support. She couldn't believe he would put her through all this pain. 

CY found out and punched LZ. Couldn't believe his "brother" or "friend" could do such a thing. IMO, I think CY is falling for XL.

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately we going to have bad cliff hanger on episode 11!!!!

><"

XiaLin is the one not forgiving YiZhou now ><" oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It seems that our Couple always pulls out like kites every week, I hope next week they will comeback together and trust each other because the enemy from the fire country will soon attack (Nan Jin Tian) :lol:Do you know what Nan Jin Tian really wants? I'm still confused by his character, he's jealous of the CEO or he's obsessed with Xia Lin :confused:

Spoiler

Hello everyone, oh I don't know whether I want to be happy or sad. It's nice because they have lots of ep 9 & 10 sweet scenes, but episode 11 is so sad. I've seen scenes from ep. 9,10,11 with heart language hihihihi (So still confused), I will be patient to wait for Engsub to understand the storyline (Hopefully someone will make it quick, please). Wow what is this, so we get 3 episodes this week, can it be 4 episodes for next week hihihi :Poh I like the scene above the most, the wife welcomes the husband who comes home from work with a kiss. Our ship has sailed hihihi :wub:

What, we have 3 episodes this week????? What a weird airing schedules, huh!!!!! 

I am praying to God's that please don't make this cute drama into usual C-drama trope with a sad or open ending.  #prayingforagoodending.    

Thanks @angelangie for the gifs in advance.  I like the scene where she first comes and looks around his office room.  She tries to take some books above her height and he comes suddenly back hugging her:love::wub:.  My first request, rest to come later:tounge_wink:

Edit:

Oh, so his name is Nancy jian tian, is it?  He already knows that annoying girl is it?  He is also a rich ceo and competitor to ling zhou?:crazy:

After re-watching the episodes again, I was wrong. CY did not find out about LYZ secret towards XL. He just didn't like LYZ being so possessive and had his people following XL around. Basically as someone above posted, "keeping her hostage" or trying to keep her under control so that she won't leave him. CY didn't like what LYZ was doing and went to confront him saying that if he keeps behaving this way towards XL, she will eventually leave him. LYZ then basically said outright if CY liked XL. That's when CY punched him.

Based on the previews for the next two episodes ...

Seems CY died in a fire. XL's necklace is found in the rubble/ashes, and she is under investigation for the accident. She may be a 'murder suspect.' I wonder if NJT is behind this. I hope I'm wrong, cause I like CY.

Archived