Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

40 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm enjoying this version very much. Just wish they would tone down the background music so that we can hear the actors talking. The music is louder than the actors dialogue.  Whoever did the editing job fail to do the job probably. 

i always say the editing in China still need alot of work

• Like 3

I’m enjoying this version more than previous one. But I will say that the advertisements put me off. I also like that they kept some of the old scenes like him dropping his towel:P. And thank God the leukemia thing is only a dream. I hope he doesnt turn out to be a psychopath this time.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, angelangie said:

Season 2 airing schedule and i only see 16 episodes so far so it is a shorter one? and also i can see that the nemesis is out on episode 3 or 4? it is alot faster than the last S1

Let's hope there's no repeated kidnappings or loony step siblings waiting in the wings. 

Seeing that they're taking a second bite out of the cherry, they should have reflected on their mistakes  and do a much better job this time round. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, BlackKimchi said:

I’m enjoying this version more than previous one. But I will say that the advertisements put me off. I also like that they kept some of the old scenes like him dropping his towel:P. And thank God the leukemia thing is only a dream. I hope he doesnt turn out to be a psychopath this time.

The amount of PPL is too much, I agree. It's not so out of place but a bit much to keep seeing the products everyyyyywherreee~~

I think he's still manipulating the situation though (thinking it is likely him spreading the video of them in front of the restroom). Just that this time around it's not to the level of faking her medical records.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

The amount of PPL is too much, I agree. It's not so out of place but a bit much to keep seeing the products everyyyyywherreee~~

I think he's still manipulating the situation though (thinking it is likely him spreading the video of them in front of the restroom). Just that this time around it's not to the level of faking her medical records.

faking her medical records and making one thought that all left of her is death is way over....even though ppl romance the ideas....still its a lil over....

sometimes they tone down most of the situation here and make it more believable :) something i find way better than the S1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:15 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Let's hope there's no repeated kidnappings or loony step siblings waiting in the wings. 

Seeing that they're taking a second bite out of the cherry, they should have reflected on their mistakes  and do a much better job this time round. :P

hahahha....what about the amnesia part? hehehehe.....i dont like it one a bit....though i dont mind if it is XiaLin this round :P 

as i saw in the trailer that there is a part XiaLin lying on the bed with a bandage sleeping and Ling YiZhou sitting down next to her and holding her hands....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

WINL S2 maintain Top 7 in the index Chart & break into Top 8 in the Prosperity Chart for Feb/15

oWQBji6gAPCz5Fj2QjTspJYe7aUHtKyiS67_-rNBbRvoNw1dLyVKQXWWFu-5mF4a3ZWmi5z5-2GbdUbH

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

faking her medical records and making one thought that all left of her is death is way over....even though ppl romance the ideas....still its a lil over....

sometimes they tone down most of the situation here and make it more believable :) something i find way better than the S1

hahahha....what about the amnesia part? hehehehe.....i dont like it one a bit....though i dont mind if it is XiaLin this round :P 

as i saw in the trailer that there is a part XiaLin lying on the bed with a bandage sleeping and Ling YiZhou sitting down next to her and holding her hands....

Yes that part didn't sit well with me in S1. Glad they changed it in S2. :D

Could be just me but I'm on the edge waiting for them to get together :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Yes that part didn't sit well with me in S1. Glad they changed it in S2. :D

Could be just me but I'm on the edge waiting for them to get together :wub: 

nah not only you....im also waiting for them to be official together :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Ah yeah... forgot about that trope. Well, they practically threw every kind of trope in there bar the kitchen sink. ;)

But faking her medical records beggared belief... I don't care if he had mummy issues... it was just so wrong.

Yes... mummy issues... that's another thing to add to the list. Although I mind it much less... at least that does actually have an element of believability.

So why did we watch it? Well... the chemistry between the leads was pretty darn good. And the fanservicing was much appreciated.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Ah yeah... forgot about that trope. Well, they practically threw every kind of trope in there bar the kitchen sink. ;)

But faking her medical records beggared belief... I don't care if he had mummy issues... it was just so wrong.

Yes... mummy issues... that's another thing to add to the list. Although I mind it much less... at least that does actually have an element of believability.

So why did we watch it? Well... the chemistry between the leads was pretty darn good. And the fanservicing was much appreciated.

yes the chemistry between the lead make us stick to it for sure and having the same cast again help hahaha :D 

• Like 3

Season 2 is great after Season 1. LYZ and XLs' chemistry is awesome and they don't feel awkward when they are together. Wow, their 1st kiss in Ep 5 last part. Hope thursday comes faster. LOL

• Like 6

Good job to S2, they managed to snap Top 2 for the most fav modern drama for the 7th Week :) 

• Like 2

At last Thursday is here. Looking forward to Ep 6-8. I think something is wrong with LYZ's classmate. He keeps on mentioning it is hot, is he on some medicine? Probably reveal this evening.

• Like 3

Looks like with episode 8th we're finally on the right track.

I need to watch the first five episodes again because they felt rushed and I'm not sure if it's because I watched them all in one day or because they were really rushed and completely chaotic. 

I don't know if I like the changes in LYZ and Wen Li. They are showing their feelings more openly, are more flirty and approachable and they're smiling more often.  I really miss my mysterious, calm, cool and serious duo :( At least when in business mode they're still the same so that's a very good thing :love: 

• Like 3

Well Intended Love went up to Top 4 in the index chart for Feb/21

1. PB

2. iPartments 5

3. Under the Power

4. Well Intended Love 2

5. The Great Lord

2vQt2qB23UFMQ826P9X0DPCBlUPGwE6NWalrQt6X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know what to think :wacko: I like this version, but I like certain aspects better in S1 :crazy: I hate the leukemia plot though so we'll see :sweatingbullets: 

Also is the translation on Kukan correct, it seems like it isn't :huh: And what's up with the candy that Jia Fei left, I don't get it :phew:

• Like 1

I am confused :(

Can you please tell me what's the purpose of the Season 2? :(

is it another story? Does it continue the story of Season 1? :(

help :(

The season 2 was too fast :(

1 hour ago, JeanneAntoniette said:

I am confused :(

Can you please tell me what's the purpose of the Season 2? :(

is it another story? Does it continue the story of Season 1? :(

help :(

The season 2 was too fast :(

Season 2 is not a continuation of Season 1. I think everyone loved season 1 except the part that Boss Ling faked and lied to Xia Lin that she had leukemia. Everyone (the audience) was up in arms about that. That is very cruel to do to someone. Xia Lin really thought she was going to die. Everyone loved the couple but that glaring plot hole didn't pacify the audience.

The drama was a sleeper hit, so the producers decided to do Season 2 but as a rewrite instead of continuing the story. Season 1 ended with a happy ending for everyone.

This time, they changed up the characters a bit and just re-wrote a bit. Boss Ling is still hiding a secret and manipulated Xia Lin to marry him again. Once she finds out, she's going to be pissed again. But I think at the very least, it's not a life or death situation.

• Like 1