[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Finally saw eps 6-8 and at first I truly though the manager was just dumb, but she's really out to destroy Xia Lin...like what did girl even do to you?? 

I was sorta confused about Chu Yan since I thought he was only friends with Xia Lin this season, but he's also been close to Yi Zhou (well their families know each other)? Either way, it seems he's bowing out respectfully & I loved how he told the manager he's happy as long as Xia Lin is happy. Although it's funny she's running around saying Xia Lin isn't married when that's exactly what she did lmao It's gonna be harder for her to come closer to mess with her since Yi Zhou knows she's up to something. 

The manager's goal is basically to make XiaLin suffer since she blamed her brother being in a comma on XiaLin. She also thought nobody can have XiaLin since her bro can't have her.

I think it's more than just her being dumb to trust the evil lawyer friend. It's also because she wants to blame someone for her brother's condition, so it's easier to accept what is in line with her belief than thinking rationally.

Good  thing YiZhou is very perceptive and protective of XiaLin.

Thank you to those who posted that YouTube has the episodes subbed. I was dying waiting for the Viki subs, but can’t complain of course. Appreciate those and all subversive!!!!

Anyway, YouTube actually has until episode 14 already and all subbed so I binge watched it!  In the beginning of this season I definitely felt it was so rushed the way they got together and she willingly got the marriage license. I ended up having to take a break from it for a week but today I rewatched it from episode 3 onwards. And I have to say, with full subs and better context, I’m once again in love with this season. 

Though I do agree with the other posters: while I absolutely love season 2 for not having the weird overturned leukemia plot, I miss the tsundere personalities of Ling Yi Zhou and Wen Li. Definitely WL is so handsome when he smiles but his cuteness is making me miss his stoicness from the first season. LYZ is coming off very self assured this season, which is usually a good thing in the drama but I miss the vulnerabilities he showed in the first season. Anyway, I still absolutely love this season a lot because there is no An Ran. God she was hella annoying. I also like Chu Yan a heck of a lot better this season. Last season it took me many episodes to warm up to him. 

I have to say, the one thing I’m really really really enjoying is when they reuse lines and plots from the previous season. Like, I’m surprised at how much I love even the little things that they incorporate.  Makes the whole “butterfly effect” thing more fun to watch. 

I’m already rooting for a season 3. Who’s with me?

7 hours ago, quandocuando said:

thursday will be the final 2 episodes. How time flies? I hope XL recovers fast and let us have more LYZ and XLs' lovey dovey moments. 

Don't like to have a rush ending. I think we still have LYZ's mum issue to conclude.

This so much!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 4:00 PM, sp17jcshipper said:

I hope Netflix gets the rights to air it too

Season 2 now available at Netflix! Not sure if the liscense is worldwide, so you will need to check to see if it is available in your country.

I’m really confused as to why season two didn’t continue from where season 1 left off with wei Li having her baby :( I was really excited to see what happened next . Can someone please explain to me why xia Lin and yi Zhou ?x

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

Archived