[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

26 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

What, we have 3 episodes this week????? What a weird airing schedules, huh!!!!! 

I am praying to God's that please don't make this cute drama into usual C-drama trope with a sad or open ending.  #prayingforagoodending.    

Thanks @angelangie for the gifs in advance.  I like the scene where she first comes and looks around his office room.  She tries to take some books above her height and he comes suddenly back hugging her:love::wub:.  My first request, rest to come later:tounge_wink:

Edit:

Oh, so his name is Nancy jian tian, is it?  He already knows that annoying girl is it?  He is also a rich ceo and competitor to ling zhou?:crazy:

Your hope is my hope, I hope the author makes a happy ending. I don't know why a lot of Cdrama are made sad endings (could Cdrama fans like the end that can drop tears). I have seen teasers and several BTS from this drama, there are 2 interesting scenes: 1) In the teaser at the beginning there was scenes CEO get shot and in a coma, after that Xia Lin in the hospital saw a heart monitor that showed a stopped heartbeat (If it's the final episode it will be a sad ending); and 2) In the BTS there are scenes of the cast members and the CEO seen joking with Xian Lin who seems to have a distended stomach that seems to be pregnant (I hope it will be the final episode so the ending is happy) :lol:

Nancy  Jian Tian also started to ignite the fire of conflict, but I could not read what his purpose was (business, family revenge, or love)  :anguished:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler
36 minutes ago, whome said:

Hide contents

After re-watching the episodes again, I was wrong. CY did not find out about LYZ secret towards XL. He just didn't like LYZ being so possessive and had his people following XL around. Basically as someone above posted, "keeping her hostage" or trying to keep her under control so that she won't leave him. CY didn't like what LYZ was doing and went to confront him saying that if he keeps behaving this way towards XL, she will eventually leave him. LYZ then basically said outright if CY liked XL. That's when CY punched him.

Based on the previews for the next two episodes ...

Hide contents

Seems CY died in a fire. XL's necklace is found in the rubble/ashes, and she is under investigation for the accident. She may be a 'murder suspect.' I wonder if NJT is behind this. I hope I'm wrong, cause I like CY.

Thank you for the review , I also asked why they were fighting. I think CY is jealous of CEO LYZ. Oh no, I hope CY doesn't die. You're right it looks like the CEO LYZ is obsessed with his wife, but he did it out of love and fear of losing . So do you know about NJT true purpose? :grimace:

I will bet NJT is Boss’s half brother or step brother or something.  Wants revenge because he ruin his family or something.  I don’t like what LYZ did, but I like this OTP too much.  I mean he’s got the looked, money, status, why such a deceitful plan to get the girl.  He should have just do what NJT is doing and bump into her “coincidentally “ many times and stike  up a conversation.  Hoping for a happy, the trailers looks like it will be happy and we have many OTP sweet moments in opening that haven’t been seen yet.  Also, CY can’t be dead, his love interest hasn’t even shown up yet!!!

9 minutes ago, AnmeiX2 said:

I will bet NJT is Boss’s half brother or step brother or something.  Wants revenge because he ruin his family or something.  I don’t like what LYZ did, but I like this OTP too much.  I mean he’s got the looked, money, status, why such a deceitful plan to get the girl.  He should have just do what NJT is doing and bump into her “coincidentally “ many times and stike  up a conversation.  Hoping for a happy, the trailers looks like it will be happy and we have many OTP sweet moments in opening that haven’t been seen yet.  Also, CY can’t be dead, his love interest hasn’t even shown up yet!!!

Agree. I don't know why he came up with his stupid plan of manipulating her medical diagnosis. She suffered so much anguish when she thought she had leukemia and if a donation didn't come through, she was going to die. That is really cruel to do to someone you supposedly "in love with." He could have easily keep bumping into her so that she would notice him and perhaps strike up a friendship with her first like NJT did (by using his dog). As smart as LYZ is, in this regards, he's dumb dumb dumb. Even if XL were to find out that LYZ purposely tried to create opportunities to meet up or be with her, she probably wouldn't have minded...perhaps maybe even flattered that someone like him would like her. But to seriously cause her suffering cause she thought she was dying is just too cruel.

11 hours ago, whome said:

Hide contents

LZ found out that AY was behind his memory loss & accident. She hired a hypnotist to erase 2 years of his memory. Then made soup laced with sedatives so that he could be hypnotized while sleeping. XL and the dog drank the soup first (they were asleep the entire day). LZ was smart enough to have a doctor check the ingredients of the soup to determine that it was laced with sedatives. LZ was starting to remember certain things. When AY found out that XL drank her soup instead, she was so pissed off. She made tea the next day for LZ to drink. LZ told her to bring him his phone or something from his office/den. When she went to get it, he poured the tea away and pretended he drank it. Then pretended he was sleepy. When AY came back to the room, she helped him into bed and started her mumble jumble on him, but XL came in the nick of time and got AY to leave. However, LZ was only pretending to be sleepy. He took the tea to get analyzed and it was confirmed that it was indeed laced with sedatives. He finally confronted AY and basically told her to stay away. His memory came back, and he & XL was a happily married couple (for at least another episode). Their relationship/marriage was exposed while she was filming a show. Now, the public knows about them.

However, XL found out LZ's secret. She didn't have leukemia it seems. LZ faked the diagnosis so that she would need him for the supposed "bone marrow donation."  She never had the surgery for the donation. It was all a cover-up by LZ. Looks like she had gone to his hospital or one where his company runs/invests in for checkup so he was able to get her diagnosis and have it changed. Turns out he met her 2 years prior to her getting into the wrong car in Episode 1. She just never recognized him nor had any recollection. He remembered her and kept tabs on her throughout the years until he came upon the perfect opportunity to have her near him.

They first met at the bakery where they made the cake together on their birthdays. Two years ago, he was trying to buy a cake for himself, but the bakery didn't have anymore or didn't take his credit card or something (my Chinese is only so-so). She was buying a cake herself (it was a 1+1 deal), so she gave him the 2nd cake cause she can't eat it all. He found out her data, so he knew her since then. Then half a year later, they happen to meet each other again at a bar/restaurant. She was working there as a waitress there. He was drunk and was about to drive home. She stopped him and got him car service instead. He remembered her and kept tabs on her all this time. He fell in love with her since then.

They ran into each other again at the hospital where she got her checkup. He saw her and found the opportunity to be near her. He manipulated the results so she would find and go to him for help. He hadn't meant for anything hurtful but to be near her. However, she told him that when she was told she had leukemia, she thought it was the end for her. She literally would have collapsed if not for Fei Fei's support. She couldn't believe he would put her through all this pain. 

CY found out and punched LZ. Couldn't believe his "brother" or "friend" could do such a thing. IMO, I think CY is falling for XL.

thank you for this recap..

been watching this over and over, i love every scene between LZ and XL, it's so cute and romantic.

i'm a little curious, what is LZ called XL?

when I try to read his lips, seems like he's not calling XL with her name.

29 minutes ago, Sendy Nura said:

thank you for this recap..

been watching this over and over, i love every scene between LZ and XL, it's so cute and romantic.

i'm a little curious, what is LZ called XL?

when I try to read his lips, seems like he's not calling XL with her name.

He calls XL "mu mu" (木 木). If you put her nickname together without the space, it's XL's name, Lin (林). Her full name is Xia Lin (夏林). 

Ok, just watched both ep.10 and ep.11.  Oh its really sad that the OTP's romance are in ups and downs.:tears::tears:  if they show us viewers 2 episodes of OTP cuteness the next episode is they are apart.  so many weird ways to gain the romance from the OTP's.  As somebody suggested, there are lot of ways to make XL love him.  What's with the creating fake report of XL saying she has cancer.  Oh Lord!!!!   And this annoying girl's way of making LZ to love her.  Using the sleepy medicine in soups and hypnotising him to side with her.  *bangsmyhead*  

@whome, where did you see the preview for upcoming episodes?  And why are they killing CH in a fire.  So many wierd things, huh!!!!! Isnt he the 2nd lead??? No, I don't want him to die.  We have only 9 episodes more, what all significant things are going to happen?????

But we can see the otp reunion from the beginning music score.  I am afraid of the ending!! And that creepy NJT guy:sweatingbullets:.

#prayingforagoodending:blink::blink:

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

where did you see the preview for upcoming episodes?  And why are they killing CH in a fire.  So many wierd things, huh!!!!! Isnt he the 2nd lead??? No, I don't want him to die.  We have only 9 episodes more, what all significant things are going to happen?????

But we can see the otp reunion from the beginning music score.  I am afraid of the ending!! And that creepy NJT guy:sweatingbullets:.

#prayingforagoodending:blink::blink:

The previews are up on YT for Episodes 12 & 13.

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

from the start his intention for XiaLin is quite apparent even though he like to make it like it doesnt really matter to him however he was set to 'own' XiaLin, he love her for sure however the way he seek to do it is honestly scary......maybe he will come to senses that loving someone means u give her as much freedom as u can yourself and also being there for her for all you can too......

I Agree. I'm wondering if YZ, perhaps, never had a true relationship with another woman. Although he was childhood friends with AY, he never saw her more than a little sister. He has money, power and an influential background, so whatever he wanted, he could get. He fell in love with XL (practically at first sight), and didn't know how to approach her. He waited 2 years for his opportunity when he could have approached her way back when instead of the cruel method he used to get her to be with him.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

btw guys i think we can look forward to a happy ending? i dunno i have a feeling this series will ended up being good? :) fingers cross

im seeing ChuYan as well so i do not believe he will die in this series....this will be YiZhou's assistant and XiaLin's BFF wedding or engagement party i suppose :) 

Do you think CY & YZ figured out something regarding NJT and set up a plan to have CY pretend to be dead? If that's the case, then he's using XL as bait because she becomes a suspect in the fire. They must have made up because in that scene where he's telling her about finding her necklace in the fire rubble, they're both in their pajamas in bed.

Yes, I got the preview link.

Oh, BTW, what's with CY's pop?  He is really cruel to a grown adult boy.  How can he beat that big a boy?  

I have a feeling again LZ is just playing with XL telling her some lies to come by his side.  I don't get good vibes.  #prayingforagoodending

Cr:uploader

Ok, I have got spoilers in this video who NJT is? Open at ur own risk.

Spoiler

Spoiler

We see LZ at the hospital later, its coz NJT shoots him and he also kidnaps XL.  We see somebody put chloroform hanky into her nose.:scream:

@angelangie, the next request for the  gif is both of them - cake making scene.  At ur own time.  No hurry.TU.:wub::wub:

Hi peeps, I just started watching this yesterday and watched through all 11 episodes. His switching of medical records, which created such anguish for XL, was definitely wrong on all counts. Pretty idiotic move in fact. However to be fair to him, before that stupid move, he did nothing wrong.

When he first bumped into her two years ago at the cake shop, the credit card scanner was not working and he was about to leave when XL appeared and offered him the free cake (1 for 1 promotion for members, and she was a member). He originally said no, but she offered again and explained that she couldn’t finish two anyway, and proceeded to just ask for two cakes. That left a good impression, not exactly love at first sight yet. He did check out her background there and then (but it looked quite basic and nothing stalkish, though it’s not explicitly shown how he did it), but that’s all he did, and it appears to be a one time thing.

He bumped into her again at the pub when he got heavily drunk because his father had just passed on (his mum had left him when he was young and his dad was his only parent, apart from granny) and she was there to meet Fei. She was going to confront him for her damaged phone (which fell into someone’s drink because he drunkenly bumped into her) when she realized he was heavily drunk and was concerned, until PA Wen came along. She was rattling to PA Wen about how LYZ should take care of himself and not get others into trouble, and after he woke up, LYZ recalled that she was the same person he bumped into at the cake shop. That was when he decided to look out for her at the cake shop (which I think makes sense, since she must have frequented it if she is a member) because he started to get curious about her, because she was always kind and warm, even to strangers. I don’t think he instructed PA Wen to continue checking, but when “PA Wen continued to update him on her stuff, LYZ did not stop him” either (that was his exact words during the recollection scenes). His affections grew but he did not do anything else.

That day she went into his car, he was not stalking her. He was there to pick CY up (if you guys recall, CY called him to ask where he went when he was supposed to pick him up, but the car was already on the way because XL boarded it by mistake).

He bumped into her at the hospital (likely because he was there to see granny, because I recall a scene of him visiting granny in episode 1) which was managed by his company. It was only when he saw the clean medical report that he suddenly had the idea of switching it, because he did not know how else to get her to come to him (unacceptable to us but that was how he saw things).

He made a really stupid move, but it was not a long drawn premeditated conspiracy. It began when he first saw that clean report.

I would have freaked out if I knew some guy had switched my medical report and used my vulnerability to force marriage on me, so I understand how terrified she felt.

My source of information above is strictly from the drama. Not the translated subtitles but the original dialog in Chinese. Not sure if there has been any mistranslation from any translated subtitles, since I did not read any. :P

@pad-hari, CY is an adopted son, or at least he perceived himself to be so, as he mentioned it during a phone conversation with his father, while standing in the rain. XL had overheard that part as she had brought an umbrella out for him, worried that he might get an asthma attack if caught in the rain.

I suspect the father son relationship is very bad because CY feels he is merely a tool used by his father for business purposes e.g. his father wanted him to marry a daughter of some conglomerate and when he messed up the blind date (at the jewelry fair), he set his sights on him to marry AR and thus was very angry when he brought AR to LYZ’s place the moment she returned from overseas. He stated that AR is the key to the entertainment company owned by her family when emphasizing why he had to marry her, instead of bringing her closer to LYZ. Although CY and LYZ are buddies, I think his father has been wanting to beat LYZ in business. They do have some business collaboration, but LYZ has told him he intends to break all collaboration when he injured XL the day she was brought to CY’s family home.

@angelangie, this was mentioned (and shown as recollection scenes) in episode 11, when XL was packing and ready to leave. In his last bid to salvage the situation, he answered her question of when they first met. IIRC, in episode 1, in the car, she had mentioned he looked familiar and wondered if they had met before and he had commented that her method of hitting on guys is very outdated.

When he explained how they first met, the cake shop, pub, and hospital scenes I mentioned in my first post above were all shown in a series:)

Anyway, I just went to check out the original web novel. 600+ “chapters but I picked a couple that mentioned CY’s name in the chapter title. One was on his death (which seems to be the one that’s currently upcoming), where it seems that the guy who died was made to appear like it was CY but in reality, is someone else, and LYZ realized it after he ran a DNA check because he was suspicious. Then in later chapters, CY appeared again. However, it seems the drama deviates quite a bit from the web novel, so I am not sure how the plot of his death will pan out in the drama. That photo you posted much earlier where it looks like some engagement ceremony of PA Wen and Fei looks optimistic that CY won’t die so soon too :)

@chubbzthank you so much for the clarification :heart:.  So, he met her 2 years ago and was impressed with her attitude.  I felt wierd how he could be so touchy-touchy in the marriage contract and fell in love with her so quickly.  Now I know why!!!!????

If u can also just briefly tell us what's being told at the end of the spoiler video, I have posted regarding why NJT is shooting LZ, pretty please.  Thanks in advance.  

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@chubbzthank you so much for the clarification :heart:.  So, he met her 2 years ago and was impressed with her attitude.  I felt wierd how he could be so touchy-touchy in the marriage contract and fell in love with her so quickly.  Now I know why!!!!????

If u can also just briefly tell us what's being told at the end of the spoiler video, I have posted regarding why NJT is shooting LZ, pretty please.  Thanks in advance.  

I am outside and without earphones so I can’t watch videos now. Let you know what I manage to catch when I am back and able to watch :)

And, @whome‘s understanding of the whole plot by AR is correct. One thing to add and one to clarify in that post though...

After every episode, there is usually a short tidbit portion where they show additional snippet(s) that gives us some revelation of hidden truth from the same episode. In that episode where the relationship was revealed during the TV show, the snippet hinted that he had intentionally planned for it to be revealed. He likely knew his call was broadcasted and intentionally called her by her nickname Mu Mu (木木) and that his staff would address him as CEO Ling (in the background). The last scene of the tidbit shows him say thank you to his staff and saying they can continue with their meeting.

His weibo nickname (created and officialized, and managed by XL when scandal broke out between him and the top star YSS) is 赚钱养木木 i.e. “Earn money to support/take care of Mu Mu”. XL had protested against that nickname back then because she felt it was too obvious and they had already agreed to keep their marriage a secret. However, he insisted that no one knows he calls her Mu Mu, so there’s no need to be worried. By calling her Mu Mu and having that broadcasted, he was effectively outing her identity as Mu Mu and indirectly announcing who he was on TV. Even the MC of the show commented that “CEO Ling’s weibo nickname is 赚钱养木” when she heard him calling her that on the phone (speaker mode).

During the time he lost his memories, he never called her Mu Mu. The first time he called her that again, was when he went to get her at CY’s family home in episode 9. That was when I suspected he regained his memories. He had gone to the hypnotherapist just before that. That same night, he was applying medicine on XL when she confessed and he told her he has regained his memories.

As for the punch CY gave to LYZ, that was in response to his accusation that CY is interested in XL, insinuating that he is meddling in their affairs because he had something to gain. CY thus punched him.

Archived