Things That Trainees Need To Give Up To Be A Part Of YG, As Told By YG Artists

As the agency behind K-pop hits such as BIGBANG, 2NE1, WINNER, iKON, BLACKPINK, and more, YG Entertainment is an agency that countless trainees have dreamt of being a part of. Though the idol groups mentioned above are now full-fledged artists with various albums and awards under their belts, they were once young trainees, working hard each and […]

The post Things That Trainees Need To Give Up To Be A Part Of YG, As Told By YG Artists appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 1 month later...

Hahahah no dating Watching all of their dating except b.i ..... no traveling watching them trying to scape no tattoos  taeyang GD MINO CL B.I BOBBY honny and jay have tattoos HAHAHAHAHA not drink? Watch them at the club which one YG it’s the owner completely drunk .. party hard...don’t drive ?winner will have a car every time they can xD ....no smoke GD and mino top say hi .... personally I think nobody respects the rules xD only not plastic surgery 

Archived