Quantcast
Sushimi

What do you do when you are sad?

I continue writing new chapters of my fictional stories and novels.

Or... I sing, it could be just practicing asiatic songs I love, or actually recording and doing a cover.

• Like 1

I sing a song.

usually I will choose a song with deadly-high-notes :joy: and I will sing it very loud until my neighbours were like this :o hahahaha 

watching motivation videos on youtube... I didn't actually believed that they work, but looks like they really are

• Love 1

I watch Ted Talks on YouTube, then maybe do some retail therapy (works wonders but my wallet's cryin':tears:) and write them down in my journal. 

• Love 1

I drink copious amounts of alcohol...alone, of course. 

Play games alone or just sleep...because absence of thinking on a conscious level. 

Clinical Depression is not fun~

• Love 1

When I'm upset, I'm trying to make myself happy so I forget about it soon, so I'm going to buy it, or I'll dress in shopping websites and order things that I like. No matter how much sad I am, I will buy more things, which will cause a torment of conscience and think of the money I spent. For example, I just fought my friend 1 month ago and I bought this bag from Mango , and now I'm sad for the money I paid, because it was very expensive.

• Love 1

For me the best way to relax is watching some movies. By the way, found a really nice streaming app not so long ago, here it is https://showbox.zone/ , quite a convenient way to consume video content including movies and series.

• Love 1

I told you to watch bollywood movies and when they cry in the sad scenes you can cry with them too! It is fun HAHAHAHA I am suggesting all of you to try it ^_*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 9/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, Sejabin said:

I told you to watch bollywood movies and when they cry in the sad scenes you can cry with them too! It is fun HAHAHAHA I am suggesting all of you to try it ^_*

Bollywood  always cure depression with their wonderful songs and dance :)

• Love 1

I listen to musical instrumental songs, especially piano. I also play piano tiles game to feel more real. It's really help me out when I'm feel lovelorn. It's on apknite website.