[Current Mainland WebDrama 2019] Flavors It's Yours / Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk 看见味道的你 / 与其微醺何不醉

Admin

2BPgCHDcW5bmeQq_vbD1BQEBCOheXdJrIkh7iBPU

Details:

Chinese title: 看见味道的你 / 与其微醺何不醉 / Kànjiàn wèidào de nǐ / Yǔ Qí Qéi Xūn Hé Bù Zuì / 
English title: Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk  / Flavors It's Yours

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 25

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Nov/07/2019

Broadcast Channel: iQiyi

Cast:

Song Yi Ren / 宋伊人 as He BuZui / 何不醉 

Gong Jun / 龚俊 as Lu WeiXun/陆微寻
Zhang WangQing /张婉清 as MiYa/米娅

DaiChao / 代超 as TBA

Synopsis:

The cold and strict wine critic Lu Wei Xun (Gong Jun) has an amazing sense of taste. After an accidental kiss with the warm and easy-going He Bu Zui (Song Yi Ren) who has impaired taste buds since she was a child, their taste buds are exchanged.
(Source: cdramabase.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Airing Schedule:

ae4CE6Hclaeq4fi6cZ4e7qJXWUi1Z4pjgiiehyLA

Additional Links:

Weibo Link

Baidu Link

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Honestly though, I'm amazed by how c- drama writers come up with these bizarre and outlandish storylines. LOL. 

I love that this one managed to make the mandatory C-drama romantic accidental kiss part of the plot set-up :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

@angelangie I've seen some of the stills on Instagram.... I didn't know we already have a thread... 

This is actually SYR's drama I'm looking forward to watch because from the stills  SYR and  Gong Jun looks so lovely together :P.....

Maybe its just me.. but all the shots on the beach are giving me a melancholic vibe... LOL....

9dd9e056ly1fyrtmn2vgfj214c0u0gq6.jpg

Isn't she on a roll!!!!!!!! Grab the opportunities you can!!!!!!  But all her dramas airing back to back one after the other!!!! Wow, she looks so petite and how can she manage to work tirelessly non-stop??  I appreciate her for her will power.  I look forward to this one.  I am waiting for the subs on TTYL.  

27 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

totally understand how you feel

funny how the pic's vibe doesn't really match the drama title lol

Seeeee I'm not the only one feeling this... LOL....

I think SYR is a versatile actress... Lets see how her career will developed in the future... :wub: 

22 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie I've seen some of the stills on Instagram.... I didn't know we already have a thread... 

This is actually SYR's drama I'm looking forward to watch because from the stills  SYR and  Gong Jun looks so lovely together :P.....

Maybe its just me.. but all the shots on the beach are giving me a melancholic vibe... LOL....

Same. This is the project I'm looking forward to the most. I hope it has some of that melancholic vibe.  i'd like to see a bit of depth despite the silly plot set up and title.  On the supeficial side Gong Jun is certainly her best looking lead male so far :flushed:

22 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Isn't she on a roll!!!!!!!! Grab the opportunities you can!!!!!!  But all her dramas airing back to back one after the other!!!! Wow, she looks so petite and how can she manage to work tirelessly non-stop??  I appreciate her for her will power.  I look forward to this one.  I am waiting for the subs on TTYL.  

Yes, I'm so pleased for her getting so many projects.  She must be tired as she is basically filming one after another with no rest .

22 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Seeeee I'm not the only one feeling this... LOL....

I think SYR is a versatile actress... Lets see how her career will developed in the future... :wub: 

I feel the same way.  She's a very promising versatile actress and I really enjoy what we've seen of her personality.  I just hope her height and how youthful she looks doesn't hold her back form a variety of roles.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:30 AM, kokodus said:

Honestly though, I'm amazed by how c- drama writers come up with these bizarre and outlandish storylines. LOL. 

hahaha... I saw the name change and suddenly want to stop by this thread again.. lols.. 

This gif is so cute!! Cutiepie Song Yiren  ٩(๑> ₃ <)۶♥

@raziela I'm only guessing here, but I think the first title was a fun playword of the Female lead's name He Buzhui [Drink but can't get drunk] while the new title  Flavors It's Yours is more in line with the story... 
Ps : I like the first one better because it was cuter and more hillarious hahahaha.. 

与其微醺何不醉 - Yǔ qí wéi xūn hé bù zuì ~ Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk

On 9/25/2019 at 5:29 AM, lynne22 said:

@raziela I'm only guessing here, but I think the first title was a fun playword of the Female lead's name He Buzhui [Drink but can't get drunk] while the new title  Flavors It's Yours is more in line with the story... 
Ps : I like the first one better because it was cuter and more hillarious hahahaha.. 

与其微醺何不醉 - Yǔ qí wéi xūn hé bù zuì ~ Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk

Thanks for explaining.  I definitely prefer the first title - even more so now you have explained the play on words!

On 9/25/2019 at 5:29 AM, lynne22 said:

This gif is so cute!! Cutiepie Song Yiren  ٩(๑> ₃ <)۶♥

This emoji is sooo cute!:D

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

same...i cant wait to see it.....her last one is Prince of Tennis show a different side a meek and docile YiRen hahahhaa and i miss my feisty YiRen ;) 

:lol: Yes! We want our feisty and fun Yi Ren! 

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

did u watch Prince of Tennis....i mean being docile is totally her too ;) 

No, I didn't watch because it didn't seem like her part was very big but it seems like her real life personality is fun and feisty:D

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

same....cant wait and from the trailer it seems to be a hate at first sight which will slowly develop into love later :D 

I like those hate to love stories haha. Plus the chemistry is really good. 

Archived