Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2019] Flavors It's Yours / Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk 看见味道的你 / 与其微醺何不醉

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

true just maybe the way the father said could be better.....so that it didnt create a gap in between the father and son....

Maybe. We will discover what the real deal as we watch. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

EP12 was hard. I didn’t knew we would get a bomb that early otherwise that Drama isn’t that that long so no need for dragging fillers. B)

When we learned that BD was a twin I always thought he was taking over his brother’s personality and broke up with BZ for that reason. It was nice to learn that BD truly loved BZ but my heart bleed for him dying such a meaningless dead. YN is so full of self hate, that my heart breaks for him :bawling:. M will have a big nut to crack. He is so desperate to be loved and I think he fell for her at first sight.

WX lost his taste again. But he was quite happy that he had a reason to contact BZ again. Since she doesn’t seem to got back hers he probably is imagining that he lost it. He clearly is in love with her.

They showed a bit what happened to BZ. Someone killed YN‘s dad and she saw it. So her loss of taste is psychological but why she switched it with WX makes no sense now. Since this Drama doesn’t has a superpower vibe we probably will learn an interesting twist.

• Like 3

BTs of Simon & Yiren behind the scenes....i wont be able to watch this week as i will be traveling hehehe :D 

so guys dont miss me k i will only be back on 22nd ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:08 AM, usagi1997 said:

She truly looks very young? Since the height is taken out here...still? I think they both look the same age.
Another plus: both look natural without those weird high nosebridges who seem to be a trend recently.

Thanks for sharing the photos.  I think SYR looks good in the photo you share of her and Simon sitting next to each other and her facial expression she also look more her age there, and yes I agree with you in this photo SYR & Simon look of similar age together.  You can see it  more clearly in this photo. She also styled nice with her clothes too and not wearing the jumpsuit.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Thanks for sharing the photos.  I think SYR looks good in the photo you share of her and Simon sitting next to each other and her facial expression she also look more her age there, and yes I agree with you in this photo SYR & Simon look of similar age together.  You can see it  more clearly in this photo. She also styled nice with her clothes too and not wearing the jumpsuit.  

actually i like her wardrobe better here, she look alot better except when she is wearing jeans, i prefer her not wearing jeans with her shirt tuck in, it make her look very very young :x

• Like 2

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually i like her wardrobe better here, she look alot better except when she is wearing jeans, i prefer her not wearing jeans with her shirt tuck in, it make her look very very young :x

Do you mean her wardrobe in the drama or just the clothes in the photo here where she sitting next to Simon on a bridge overlooking the water? She is wearing the blue jeans in the photo but no tucked in shirt. Instead she wear a hoodie and green jacket. Yes, it is nice look on her and I think is more realistic to what a woman in her 20's would wear, so fit better for her character. Yes, I agree the styling of an actor/actress can help make them look younger/older. 

I'm still waiting for Viki to finish the subtitles on episode and release to all languages. It going slow, and hard for me to wait because the information here about the plot make me very interested in the drama. So I thank you and everyone else in the forum for sharing the information, pictures, clips,and thoughts on this drama as give me something to read and fill the time while waiting. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Do you mean her wardrobe in the drama or just the clothes in the photo here where she sitting next to Simon on a bridge overlooking the water? She is wearing the blue jeans in the photo but no tucked in shirt. Instead she wear a hoodie and green jacket. Yes, it is nice look on her and I think is more realistic to what a woman in her 20's would wear, so fit better for her character. Yes, I agree the styling of an actor/actress can help make them look younger/older. 

her wardrobe in the drama....there are one or two scenes where she wear jeans and tuck in shirt.....dont like seeing her in those.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

her wardrobe in the drama....there are one or two scenes where she wear jeans and tuck in shirt.....dont like seeing her in those.....

Thanks for clarifying.  

Her character is kind of tomboy, so her wardrobe is okay for me. As long she doesn't have to wear those designer rags like YZ in Go Go Squid I don't care. :phew:

• Like 1

Um, they mean Koala hug, ne? With Kangaroo my naughty mind does other things :P.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, usagi1997 said:

Um, they mean Koala hug, ne? With Kangaroo my naughty mind does other things :P.

yiren must be very light for them to be able to let her hang on her co-star without problem lols

• Like 2

23 hours ago, angelangie said:

OST Track List

I love the OST hope it is available soon in spotify. 

• Like 1